• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Headstand!!!!

Took a test today instead of waiting for the weekend... BFN! I'm sooo disappointed and don't want to be starting cycle 8!!

Don't give up yet, its not over till the witch arrives, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you good luck x

Took a test today instead of waiting for the weekend... BFN! I'm sooo disappointed and don't want to be starting cycle 8!!

Oh, hun :hug: What dpo are you? It may just be too early yet. FX

Thanks... I am 12 or 13 dpo. Expecting AF this weekend.

That's still quite early to get a bfp. Hope she stays away. :hug:
TBH I think I've had everyone's share of her this week!! Bloody hell!! (quite literally!!)

Yeah it is still early, but still can't help it that I am believing it and feeling disappointed. I guess it will happen when it's meant to... but I wish it were meant to now. Actually I wished it were meant to happen when I started ttc last August. :)

Yeah it is still early, but still can't help it that I am believing it and feeling disappointed. I guess it will happen when it's meant to... but I wish it were meant to now. Actually I wished it were meant to happen when I started ttc last August. :)

I know exactly what you mean. I feel really quite naive cos I assumed I'd be very pg by now when we started ttc! I do believe things happen for a reason and that for me, this month just wasn't the right time. It could still be for you though hun. FX

I always struggle between preparing myself for the worse and assuming :witch: will arrive and on the other hand thinking positively. Still haven't worked out which is the best tactic!

Morning ladies!
How is everyone? I've just noticed your ticker has changed Bobobaby has it just done it automatically or did the witch get you? i really hope she didn't x

Oh my ticker changed automatically... I didn't notice that. My temp. is still up (but I'm not really trusting my thermometer this month) and no AF so far. But I am feeling period cramps in my back. I'm sure the :witch: will be here tomorrow.

Oh my ticker changed automatically... I didn't notice that. My temp. is still up (but I'm not really trusting my thermometer this month) and no AF so far. But I am feeling period cramps in my back. I'm sure the :witch: will be here tomorrow.

Good luck, hopefully the cramps are pregnancy related, and your thermometer might be right i've got my fingers crossed for you x

Hello ladies how are we all doing? im sorry if it hasnt worked this month but PMA for this cycle eh!!! Fingers crossed,,, and your all in my thoughts :hugs:

XxXxXxXxX

Hello ladies how are we all doing? im sorry if it hasnt worked this month but PMA for this cycle eh!!! Fingers crossed,,, and your all in my thoughts :hugs:

XxXxXxXxX

Hey hunny!! How you been feeling lately? Haven't talked to you in awhile??? Hope all is good with ya!!!

Hiya hun :hugs: all good thankyou, still cant belive it really, dont think i will untill i get my scan in 21 day please go by fast :lol: !

How are u hun? whats happening now?are u in the 2ww?
xXx

hay ladies!! just thought id give u an update....still no af and still :bfn: so am goin to docs this week for a blood test just in case! Another interesting fact from my oh...after hiswhole handsstand after :sex: idea...is thatnow he will make sure his ahem.......testicles :blush: are cool before we :sex: on the proper days when im fertile...obv when im not it doesnt matter as much....but now all i have in my head is the image of him resting his balls on a bag of frozen peas!!!! hahahahahaa :rofl: xxxx

hay ladies!! just thought id give u an update....still no af and still :bfn: so am goin to docs this week for a blood test just in case! Another interesting fact from my oh...after hiswhole handsstand after :sex: idea...is thatnow he will make sure his ahem.......testicles :blush: are cool before we :sex: on the proper days when im fertile...obv when im not it doesnt matter as much....but now all i have in my head is the image of him resting his balls on a bag of frozen peas!!!! hahahahahaa :rofl: xxxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Shall we change our name to the "headstand/handstand/legsinair/balls on peas" team!!

Have to admit that oh had thrown out his tight pants and now goes for ones which allow more air flow!!!

The things we do while ttc!!

PS hope bloods go well, when are you going?

Hi Ladies,
well i've got another weeks sick note still not well but getting there.
How is everyone? Good luck with your bloods Rozzle, any news bobobaby? i hope the days fly by till your scan mommy2kian, hope everybody else is good x

Balls on peas!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing really new here. The :witch: has NOT arrived yet... am a day or two late. But yesterday and today my temperatures have gone way down :( so I'm just waiting for AF to visit. Hope everyone else is having better luck! We just have to remember that everday that passes we are getting closer to our BFP's!!

Hiya hun :hugs: all good thankyou, still cant belive it really, dont think i will untill i get my scan in 21 day please go by fast :lol: !

How are u hun? whats happening now?are u in the 2ww?
xXx

Well i sure hope it goes by fast for you hun!!! I know the waiting must be so annoying..haha...I'm doing ok! I'm only on CD4 and i don't usually ovulate until CD24-25 so i still have awhile to wait! But AF was only here for acouple of days, which is good!!! So this will be my first month in the last 6 months of me not using clomid..so i'm hoping i still ovulate, but we'll see!!! DH and I just got pre-approved for a mortgage so we made an offer in a house that we really like!! I love it acutally! So we'll wait and see what happens in that department!!

Good luck with the house want2bamom i hope you get it x
How's everybody today? x

Thanks Bernie! i hope we get it too, but we will just have to wait and see!!! How are you doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->