Team Headstand!!!!

Hello everyone, i'm fine thanks want2bamom i'm starting to feel alot better so it looks like i'll have to go back to work next week just waiting to start BDing i wish the days would go quicker.
How is everyone today? x

Hello ladies!!! :rofl: @ balls on peas!!! Well its worth a try! :lol:

Bernie i hope u feel better soon hun :hugs:

Bobaby still no :witch:???

want2bamom thats great news about the house i hope u get it!!! and wishing u all best of luck for this time rond :dust: !!!

My bestest friend who i have knwn since we were 3 years old has had IVF and is now pregnant and she is due a couple of weeks after me so i get to share this with her and im so happy!!! shes been trying for years with no success!

Were off down brean (caravan) this evening untill tuesday which will be a nice break, just hope the rain nocks off :lol:

Speak to u all soon hunnys and take care xXx :hugs:

Hello Ladies, how are you all? any news yet bobobaby?
Thats lovely about your friend mommy2kian and how nice it will be to share your pregnancies, hope you have a nice time in the caravan and weather picks up for you x
Hope you all have a good day x

Oh the :witch: got me Monday afternoon. I'm on to cycle 8. Oh well... maybe next time.

Sorry witch got you Bobobaby hopefully this will be our month x

Where is everyone at the moment? hope your all ok?

Sorry the witch got you Bobobaby!!! Fingers crossed for next month!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend..Happy Easter!!!

Hay ladies..sorry i havent been around much recently...long story nd rather upsetting....here goes....:witch: was late so tested...:bfn: at 9dpo one test was :bfp: kept testing nd all :bfn: blood test was according the doctor :bfn: but there were complications..:/... no :witch: either except for 4weeks later...when :witch: arrived lightly..then sorry if tmi.....af was horrendously heavy...very painful and very horrible...so when to hospital nd after ascan was told that a baby i didnt know was there died but it should have been re absorped into my body as very earli mc do..but this didnt and the uterus lining just kept getting thicker till it well..fell out..sorry if tmi ladies....Hope ure all well tho girlies xxxxx

Roz I am so sorry hun. :hugs:
I hope everything is sorted out. Remember we are all here for you.

:hug:

Ah Rozz i'm so sorry, i really don't know what to say except we are all here for you and i am thinking off you x

Thanks ladies...again not many answers from docs...except that im healthy and so is oh...just one of those things apparently...but hey ho! onwwards and upwards! xxxx

Hello ladies,
I've decided to put ttc on hold for a bit, i've always know i might have probs ttc when i was quite a bit overweight but i've been thinking more about the risks of been overweight and pregnant and have decided until i get back to the weight i was when we conceived our 2nd son then its going on hold, i will still be overweight then in fact i'll only be halfway to my ideal goal weight but i know i had no health problems apart from SPD in that pregnancy and if i waited till i got to my ideal goal weight i know that is too long away and i really can't wait that long to start ttc again so i would end up ttc sooner anyway or even worse end up resenting the bloody diet and giving up and ttc at a bigger weight if you know what i mean lol anyway i'll still come and chat to you all i'd miss you too much and hopefully the 45lb's will go quickly x

Good luck losing the weight quickly! It'll be worth it in the end since you'll be healthier and so will your pregnancy. Don't forget to check in! :hug:

Im sorry about the :witch: bobobaby

Rozz thats awful im so sorry :cry::hugs:

Bernie i hope you will be TTC pretty soon hun, good luck with the weight loss!

Hope everyone else is ok??? :hugs:

xXx

Ladies, I have a confession.....

Ov'd yesterday so :sex: Tues and Wed but...........................................
so bloody knackered, I couldn't be arsed to get LIA or do hand/headstand, so went with the more sedate pillow under bum option...

Please don't kick me out the team..:blush:

Ov'd yesterday so :sex: Tues and Wed but...........................................
so bloody knackered, I couldn't be arsed to get LIA or do hand/headstand, so went with the more sedate pillow under bum option...

OMG!!! Think laptop has had a fit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back