Team Jelly Belly!!!

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
Hey ladies!!! Here is a thread for all my lovely Jelly bellies :D no matter if your WTT TTC or already PG (u lucky things) I have had a maaaaad day at work today but got a whole weeks food shopping for under a tenner woop woop. so how is everyone?? love and hugs to all xxx

TEAM JELLY BELLY

Our team was created from the CD Buddies CD1 22nd September 2008

Listed in the order we all joined:
Jai-Jai = Jenna : Mummy to a baby girl :pink:
1cre8tvgrl = Rhonda : Mummy to a baby girl :pink:
Gabrielle = Gabby : Mummy to a baby boy :blue:
DebsHopeful = Debs Mummy to a girl :pink:
MsTwiggy = Liyana : Mummy to a baby girl :pink:
Nlytin = Lea : Mummy to a baby boy :blue:
1stBaby = Ashley
srm0421 = Sara :bfp: :yellow:
HatterSarah = Sarah
Mel42 = Mellissa : Mummy to a baby boy :blue:
Our lovely new friends that joined us in this new thread
MT = Mel :bfp: :yellow:
Chocolate = Caroline

Thanks Jai-Jai, now we have a thread where we can all catch up no matter what stage we are at.

How are you doing? Have you moved house yet?

I am like you, 5DPO, so trying to do as little as possible to help the little eggy find a place to settle could be any day from now that it reaches the uterus :)

Fingers crossed for all of us and lots and lots of :dust:

:happydance: Yay!!! So glad to be back with you girls!!!! :hugs: How is everyone doing today? Hope the 2WW isn't too bad this time around.

I want to know how you got a weeks worth of food for under a tenner!! I can never do that

I just wanted to say hey! thanks for starting this thread!

hey girls,
this is a great thread idea!
i'm 5dpo today too and really struggling with the 2ww this time! ARGH i hate it!

Hey Jai Jai!!! How are you hun?? Doing alright here. Few symptoms, trying not to spot though and 8dpo today. AF due next weekend. Here's hoping this is the month! Good luck to us all!!! :dust:

Hey girls!! Due to test tomorrow.. and AF is also due tomorrow (no symptoms thought thank goodness).. hoping she stays away!!

Hey girls!! Due to test tomorrow.. and AF is also due tomorrow (no symptoms thought thank goodness).. hoping she stays away!!

Good luck, FX for you. Jai Jai, thanks for starting this thread, that way we can all stay together. So excited for this month, i have a good feeling that we will get a lot of :bfp: s. I hope we can start a record for the most :bfp:s in one thread, Good luck gals, R- glad to hear things are going great for you.

Jai, thanks for starting this thread. It's great that we can all stay together no matter what stage.

Hiya,
Great thread! I've totally mucked up my dates, thought i was getting symptoms but if i got my dates right i not even ovulated yet!!! DOH! got 15 days to go to see if i get lucky with a :bfp::happydance:

I am also 8 days away from testing - hope they pass quickly good luck to all!

ok team I need help. My usual wake up temp time is 6 and this morning I woke up at almost 3 and took my temp just in case. (if I wake up I take my temp then check the time). It was 97.29. I went back to sleep and woke up at almost 6. ( I can not guarantee I did not toss and turn) the temp was 97.76. Here is my problem. If my temp dropped then it would be good to assume I am Oing soon. but my temp dropped yesterday to 97.5something and if it went up it could be edging higher to show I Oed yesterday or so. Now we :sex: last night and the night before and I do not know if we will get a chance to :sex: tonight. What temp should I put in and should I try to get some :sex: in tonight just in case? Why did I have to wake up early last night :hissy: I felt a little weird last night too though, it has been a long time since I felt some pain or discomfort around O. (last time was when i got pregnant with my son). I know this is long and the only definite answer is to wait until tomorrow but just looking for opinions. Thanks in advance.

Hi Jai-Jai, R, Gabrielle, Nlytin, 1stBaby and Smr.
I see MsTwiggy hasn't made her way over here yet from our old thread.

I normally would say the first because I don't like to adjust my temps, but since you got in another three hours before the second, I would use the second.

srm i dunno what to suggest :( i am sorry!! I am rubbish with temping myself and rely on u guys to help me :rofl: I think try and :sex: tonight jst in case. hope u ladies r gd? Debs? no, no sign of mstwiggy Gabs isn't here either is she!?!? oh well sod em :rofl: hope to see them soon :D love u Jelly Belly Ladies :dance:

Hey ladies im here..just writing in the other thread! No temps going up so idk whats going on. feel sick but who knows! Wrote in the other thread but i got the nerve to call my ob/gyn and im having cd21 test tomorrow! results friday..so if i o'd i know im in with a chance..if not oh well then we can fix the problem hopefully!

yay hi gabs - well at least you will no one way or other - will have fingers crossed for u

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->