Team Jelly Belly!!!

Sadly.. AF is late... due yesterday no symptoms at all tested today.. and :bfn: :hissy: Doctors appointment friday.. if AF isn't here i'm going to ask for a blood test.. trying not to loose hope but :bfn:'s make me so depressed bleh

Thank you ladies...you made me feel better : )

Wanting2bmommy good luck with you blood test :hugs:

congrats Trish on your good news I hope the rest of us are as lucky as you this month :D

Trish, I def see a line and it does not look like an evap. Sarah, nice to see you again. I too want the team logo so I will be going to look for it to add to my siggy. Well my hope has diminished or maybe my body just wants to screw with me some more. I wound up waking up really early again this morning at almost the same time as yesterday but the difference was yesterday at 3 it was 97.29, today it was 97.69 at the same time. I wound up taking it again around 6 but I know I had woke up and gone back to sleep in between but the temp was 98.33. Guess I will not know what is going on. Did not get any :sex: in last night cuz I made my Honey mad and he did not want to give me any. I will not make him mad again until I am way out of the O window. :rofl: After that he is in for it. Hope everyone is doing well. Gabs good luck on your test, Debs have you taken any tests to see the line disappear? Apple girl- good luck, hope you get a :bfp: soon.Waiting2beamommy- I really hope you get your :bfp: soon and that it is really dark so there is no questions. Good luck to everyone.

:rofl: Srm, that's right keep him happy til you are past the O and then if he gets mad at least you are past the O so no worries.:rofl:

Hey it sounded like a good plan to me. Then he is out of luck cuz when I get my :bfp: (and I will, (one day) Keeping PMA) I will have an excuse of being mean and I will use it to the fullest. I did not take full advantage of my pregnancy with our son. I plan on waking him up in the middle of the night to go get me food, getting foot rubs daily, and be treated like the queen I am. Hopefully I remember all of this once I do get my :bfp: :rofl:

Girls check out my other thread....i have a VERY dark opk...could be pg????

Gabs, I saw it, I do not know what to think of it. I tried looking at your chart but can not figure out when you Oed plus I am having trouble temping to so I am of no help there. I hope the CD21 test says you did O because then the positive today would be a good sign. If the test says you didn't O but you got a positive today I would :sex: today just in case because it would be too soon for the CD 21 test to show by then. Honey08 was only a few days past O and the test should be done at I believe 7DPO to get a correct reading. I wish I could be of more help. :hug:

oh my gosh i was only away for a day, look at all I missed!!! Ok where do I start....mstwiggy I think you are prego girl! Those heavy feelings down low are a very good sign and the new zits in odd places...yes yes yes!!! You don't need to poas you've got me :rofl: Here's your :bfp: girl!!!!

Gabby yes itchy bbs are a sign! And the strong opk looks very good!! fingers crossed for you hun!

Jai you can not leave us until god knows when :sad2: I will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debs when are you going to test? Sounds sooooo good!!!!!

Sarah - welcome back hun!! No belly picks yet. I do feel slightly bigger but its hard to tell as I still have a little belly left over from Brayden :blush: Not in a hurry to show that just yet :rofl:

I'm so excited for all you, I see LOTS of :bfp:s here very soon!!!!!

Just to let you know I wont have the internet as from tomo until god knows when :cry: I am packing now and didn't realise how much stuff i had accumulated :rofl: anyway I will try and leave a proper reply soon but hello to everyone and wshing you all the best for the next few days!! :hugs: and love to you all

Jai! We're gonna miss you loads!! :hugs: good luck with all the packing and moving, don't strain yourself too much okay?

hope we see you back online soon with a BFP!! :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

How do you get the Team Jelly Belly siggy?? I want it tooo!!! Please thank you!!

Congrats Tricia!! That is definitely a BFP!

Gabby, Ive missed you too!! it sounds like you've got some real positive symptoms this month!!

Jenna, please don't leave us!!!!!!!! Why won't you have internet? I was stalking your facebook pictures the other day! I love your dark hair!!

Deb!! How are you feeling dear? Preggo? I hope so!

Twiggy, sounds very promising for you this month!!!

Nyltin, I hope this is your month girlfriend!!

Rhonda, I'm still so excited for you! I cant wait to see your bump pics!!

Anyone heard from Mel? I saw her profile earlier and it doesn't look like she's pregnant anymore =(. Does anyone know if shes okay??

Here is the code. If you do not know how to add it I will walk you through it.

IMG]https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2008/10/25/441ed7534d9e98f48a37d097191785ed.gif[/IMG
rember to put a [ at the start and a ] at the end of the text above

Go team.

Waitin2bmommy, copy and paste IMG]https://img701.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2008/10/25/441ed7534d9e98f48a37d097191785ed.gif[/IMG into your siggy...

and put [] around it! I just got it from our old thread!!

Sara!!! I saw your myspace today.....ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT TOO?? I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay.. so umm as you can see i have no siggy hahaha how do i put it on my thingy!! could you ladies help me please?? thank you!!!

Yes I am, I just read all four books again for the fourth time. I am so excited for the dang movie and so upset for midnight sun being canceled.

ok go to user cp at the top of this page, on your left hand side there will be different edit areas, click on the edit signature. once that page loads there will be a little box for you to enter information in it. enter your info then hit preview to make sure it was done right. then if it is correct hit save changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->