Team Jelly Belly!!!

Good Luck Mel! Hope it goes well! :)

Thinking of each and everyone of you girls! Luv you......seems we are all super busy!!!!!xoxoxo

Hey Mel

Good Luck tomorrow, I hope it all goes well for you! I am sorry I am not good with questions re: fertility etc......as I do not know much about it - I learn most of my info off Debs :D She is prob the best person to ask! :hugs:

You are most definitely not out of the loop though hunny do not worry about that we still love you :hugs:

JT has gone back to back I think - will have it verified tomo but can you send turning vibes for us too....s/he has been in Optimal Feotal Position the entire time - why move now :shrug:

I have a very sore throat and feel like absolute crap :cry: lets pray it goes soon!!

Love and :hugs: to you all

Hello again! :hug:
Due to my new work schedule I've had to change my appointment just by a day, so my new appointment will be Wednesday, Aug 26th at 11am! Wohoo!!
and Jenna, get better honey......

Like the other girls I don't know hun, did you google good questions to ask? I love google, its my best friend, lol!! Glad that your appt is only a day later...I guess I'll have to just be patient till Weds now, sigh :D

I'm going to research my brains out when I get home from work. I want to be thoroughly prepared. Debs gave me a good boost in my journal, thank you I needed that!!! :hug: to everyone! New preggy jellies soon to come!

Awe jenna that was so cute! your post! lol

Mel good luck for tomorrow sweetie!!!! Hope all goes well.

Just wanted to inform you all Jack is in the hospital again with ear infections and pneumonia....:( Please pray for my little man! Luv you all thank you!!!!

Soooo when is that baby coming Jenna?!?!?!?!?!?!? HUGS and thank you for the prayers.

Goodness, my thoughts are with you and Jack!!!

Poor little guy. He's in my prayers and hope he makes a speedy recovery!

oh no, prayers are with you and lil jack. hope he gets better real soon!

Hi Girls,

Sorry I haven't been around much, it has been a really busy week.

Gabby, I am so sorry to read that little Jack is in hospital, my thoughts and prayers are with you both. How are you coping with 3 little boys to look after?

Jenna, as I have already said. I hope your LO arrives soon. It can't be long now.

Mel, good luck for today. Hope you get the help you need.

Sarah, not long now before you start testing. Good luck.

Rhonda, how are your two little ones?

Lea and Liyana, not long now you lucky things. I am only 18w2d today so I need someone to keep me company in the preggy section.

Ashley and Caroline, hope you two are doing well and enjoying the break from BnB. It has been known to help with getting a BFP.

If I have left anyone out I appologise.

I think I can feel my little one move at times, it feels like I am being tickled from the inside. I am looking forward to it being a more defnite feeling and DH being able to feel it too. Hopefully not too long now.

Big hugs,
Debs

Thanks Debs :haha: s/he will come when ready gabs its only 1 day overdue - its very different here in UK - this is normal we dont get induced at 39 wks...

Debs - I cant wait until you get a proper thud and you can see it and DH can feel it :dance: magical :cloud9:

C'mon girls someone needs to get preggers to keep Debs company - Rhonda? :rofl:

In review of my recording (in which I realize how much I must have annoyed him at the beginning), here are the main points. It was a 30 minute consultation.

With my Saliva hormone results, my BBT charts and my Dr.s notes, he surmised that everything is virtually perfect. (Strange...)

I have Unexplained to multifactoral sub fertility. What in the heck is that you ask?? It's unexplained because of the reasons unknown in conjunction to the multifactorial reasons...lol. All in all he said my endometriosis is the culprit.
The Least Aggressive option is IUI with clomid, with a Qualitive SA. With my unexplained/multifactoral infertility the success percentage rates are in the single digits. With just unexplained fertility they are in the 20-25% success rate.
The Most Logical option is Qualitive SA, and another Laparoscopy with laser removal as opposed to the cauterize I had last time. Lasers will get the deeper adhesions that he thinks are still there causing the brunt of my infertility. Then immediately following Lap#2 start clomid and do an IUI. Could even try 'naturally' afterward but IUI is higher success rate at 10-12% as opposed to the 'natural' route in single digit %'s.
A 'Natural' route including a Qualitive SA, Clomid, OPKs, and conception friendly lube. He feels this would be an OK option, however clomid taken over a course longer than 2 cycles can start to have the opposite and negative effect. This is by far the cheapest and least invasive, but the success rates are in the low single digits percentage-wise.

I have a lot to think about. I'll post this now, oh and I might be finally moving to LTTC, but I'll keep everyone posted if I do.

Any thoughts or suggestions or even questions about other things from the appointment are very welcome!

Glad your appt went well MT! You certainly do have lots to think about don't you? Atleast there are lots of options hun...better than them saying sorry nothing we can do, you and you dh will figure out which is the best method for you, I hope you happy with what you were told. :hugs:

Guess who has an opinion! :blush:

Mel, having quite recently been through a Laperoscopy, Hysteroscopy and ovarian drilling and getting my sticky BFP two months later with IUI.
I would highly recommend this route.

The reason for this is, that even if you do get a BFP with any of those other options there is then still a small risk of losing the baby because it won't have a nice strong, healthy lining to keep her/him nice and safe.

This will obviously take a couple more months and there will be some healing involved but I do believe it will be so worth it.

Has your DH been tested? If he isn't already taking a Zinc and Silenium supplement, now would be the time to get him started on one. You are going to get your BFP long before Christmas :)

Jenna sweetie, hang in there. You are doing such a wonderful job, your LO is obviously very happy in there and will come when s/he is ready.

Have an awesome day everyone :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->