Team Jelly Belly!!!

Thank you sweet Debs...I really truely appreciate your input! You've been there!!!

I actually have started to peer into the LTTC section more and more the last day and a half.

DH is on board with what I decide, but it's complicated. I never wanted to have to choose how to get pregnant...*sigh*

And how awful am I to be complaining to have options!!!?? Tons of these poor ladies are told they can't even get pregnant. I'm so irritated at my attitude. :grr:

Don't be irritated at your attitude Mel, it's a hard decision and no one can fault you for having all these mixed emotions with all the decisions that are ahead for you you and DH. I am glad that you have choices and I'm sure you'll pick what's best for your family.

Great News for me.......................He turned.....He turned...........He turned!!!!! So back to walking for me and getting him nice and snug in my pelvis. Also, doc said that know we know he has room and that if herself or Dr. Pineda are on call when I go into labor and he is breech again they will turn him. The other two in the practice don't do versions. I'm not even going to let him turning back enter into my mine but I will hope that I get one Dr. Woltz or Dr. Pineda when I go into labor. I wanted one othem anyway. Also, I'm 50% effaced and 2 cm dialated. So now I'm on my get him out of me quest!! Let me rethink that........

:yipee: great news - gosh 50% and 2cm already?? christ he is gonna be early :shock:

I agree with Jenna, he's going to come sooner than later!!!

Hope you all can still find me as LadyBee now! :dance: I finally got it changed! (You can see why in my journal, the last couple of pages.)

I know it's going to be hard to refer to me now since you all know me as Meli...hopefully the change won't be too weird. :)
You can call me KB too, those are my real initials... :)

Lea!! I'm so happy he's turned!! yaaayy!!! :happydance: remember, don't sit with your legs crossed! heheheh :D

Wow, you're 2cm and 50% effaced already?!! i wonder how I'm doing... lol
my next checkup is this tuesday ladies and dr will assess me then to see how i'm doing. i have a feeling she's going to be doing an internal? never been pregnant so can someone fill me in on that please? how does it go? and err.. people keep saying it hurts.. eeks..

Oh, and welcome LadyBee!! hahahah.. i think we should all settle on calling you one name... so from Meli to Lady would be great ey? :D

btw ladies, just in case i actually do pop and there's no one to update my wonderful jellies.. heheh..

here's me on twitter
https://twitter.com/Twiggy

Wow, Aug 31 onward?!? That is soooo soon! :hugs2: New Jelly babies to come!!

Lady works fine for me :D

I've also moved to LTTTC finally, my journal was switched just moments ago. A bit of a shock for me, but it's hard to explain.

Alright, I have a new option that I am wondering what you ladies think of...

Since we won't be able to get the SA, let alone the SA results until I OV or afterward, would it be prudent to just go on the Clomid for my September cycle? I've gotten a positive pregnancy test before, so I believe that with the help of PreSeed and possibly the Clomid making more eggies available-it just might work??

But Debs words are ringing in my ears about giving my LO a healthy safe environment to live in...

Damnit, why can't they just use Ultrasound machines to look for endo!!??!? Grr....

I feel I've really really gotten my endo under control with my natural route, but it's such a pisser to know that it's most likely still there and causing so many issues with TTC. :grr: Damn Endo...
:)blush: sorry for the rant...lol)

I would like to think he would come early but I know I can stay this way until labor begins, but I have my fingers crossed!

Goodbye, Mel...........Hello Lady! I wish I knew what to tell you as they all seem like good choices. The right decision will come to you. How long before you have to give your doctor your decision?

Liyana, Here in the US they normally start checking at 35/36 weeks depending on your doc. They just insert their fingers to see what's going on down there. I found it more uncomfortable when I was pregnant with Zoe than this time around. It's only for a minute, so it's not too bad. I could feel my dr. touch his head.

There's no timetable really for me to decide. I'm the one who's gung-ho!

Pudah, stay in there at least 2 more weeks :) And don't you dare change positions again!!! :D

Anyone heard from Jenna? I am wondering if JT made his/her arrival today.

Mel, if I was in your position I wouldn't take my advice I would go the clomid route.
I have always hated having to sit a cycle out. I am not sure if it was the best thing to do but TTC is more emotional then logical. My heart aches for you. Just know, there are no right or wrong decisions. In the end it is only time, you will be a mummy.

I'm going to pick up my prescription for Clomid 100mg (I think) tomorrow afternoon.

I'm anxious about it, lots of things going through my head. I've decided just to relax. Yeah, I know, relax?? Well in a sense that I'm just going to take it, and do the follow up stuff, OPKs CD12 scan, PreSeed...I'm also going to continue my vitamins and supps.

Ladies, I would feel so incredibly blessed if this could just happen. FX for me.....:hug:

JB TTCers: We WILL get this...we will..................

ladies, quick update!

i will be admitted into the labour ward in 2 hours time. already dilated and getting regular contractions! please pray for my safe delivery!!

hugs!

How exciting :D congrats Liyana - thinking of you!! (although u broke our pact :rofl:)

Pray for a safe and easy delivery for you and Dot :hugs:

OMG! How exciting! Praying for a fast and painfree, welll as much as possible, labor for you and your LO! Good Luck sweetie!!!! :hugs:

:dance: :yipee: A new Jelly Baby on the way!! Congrats sweetheart! I hope things are well and you're having an easy labor!! :wohoo::wohoo:

Yeah!!!!! Wishing you a safe, quick and easy delivery!! Can't wait to see your LO!! Prayers are with you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->