Team Jelly Belly!!!

:rofl: @ Jenna... S/he is coming soon!!

I hope everything went well with you Liyana! Holding your little bundle right now!!!

really :cry: doesn't feel like it, I am gonna be induced I know it and its going to be awful :cry:

hey girls,
sorry I've been gone for so long - I'm trying to avoid to much baby thinking :) Just waiting for OH's SA next week - thursday -not sure how long till the results are in. Fingers crossed he can do his thing. I'm away all week for work - so hopefully that will mean he's ready to pop :)
Been spotting for a week now, just waiting for AF to show her face properly. Going to ask for clomid if SA is good and a referal for me - try and get my tubes checked or something.

A new jelly belly on their way into the world - hope it's going well Liyanna - can't wait to see the pics!!! Big hugs to you both.

Sorry JT is keeping you waiting Jenna - the best things are worth waiting for!!!

Meli/KB - sounds like a tough decision - you know me - I'm all for the drugs and the most likely to work option what ever it is. I'd be having IVF tomorrow if the NHS let me!!! But I'm sure what ever you decide will work for you. When are you getting the SA done? I've also not been in TTC for a long time, it's too depressing. LTTC makes me feel better - which is awful in a way.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Big hugs to baby Jack - I hope he's feeling better and you're coping well Gabs.

R - how's you two?

Sara - how's your BDing going - I see you've been feeling frisky!!

Ash - hope your break is helping you too

hugs to you all. I miss you, but when I joined BnB I never thought I'd still be in TTC - it's nearly been a year and it's 13 cycles - I know there are people worse off, but I'm so sad about our unused play room, the toys and clothes my sister has given me and I've been putting away for 'when we have kids'...but on the plus side we're about to book a week's trip to vegas (finally) going out around halloween - can't wait to experience that in the states!!

See you all soon xxxx

OHHH Caroline, it's so good to hear from you hun! :hugs2: Thank you...

We're getting a SA done, but I'm impatient and so I'm going on the clomid, then OV, then after we know I for sure OV'd, then we will have to wait long enough to get the SA done. I will schedule it soon. We want to have the cash for it, and I think DH is sort of nervous (?) about it. We BD far too often to try to get the SA before OV. :blush:

Hugs to everyone,
Ash, miss you.....

Wish we knew what Sarah was up to.....

Hey girls...I hope all is well with each and everyone of you. I miss you all.

Jenna...wow anyday now!!:) I can't wait to meet him or her!! YAY> I'll pray you go into labor b4 your induction.

Ladybee..:) NIce new name, I read your journal. good luck with the clomid and I hope this works for you. How's the weight loss coming.....? NOt so good over here...lol

Rhonda!how is life at home? How are kids and hubby doing? MISS YOU

Debs~wow almost half way .....super exciting...do you have a name picked out?

Lyiana~Congrats!! How exciting.....can't wait to meet her. Hope your labor went smoothly and baby is healthy.:)

Girls if you have time.....please check out my thread in Home life and relationships......:(

I'm having alot of marriage troubles and i need some adivce. thanks.

I keep checking Liyana's twitter's page and she hasn't updated it yet. I can't wait to find out how she is doing!

Hi Girls,

Congrats Liyana, can't wait to see pics of your little girl.

Jenna any day now, I will also pray it happens before induction but definitely by Sunday afternoon you will have you precious little JT in your arms.

Rhonda, hope you are doing well sweetie.

Gabby, I am at work but will definitely pop past that thread when I get home and check up on you. Be strong, you are so amazing you will get through this.

Lea, how are your last few weeks going?

Sarah, Sorry that :witch: showed up. I have my fingers crossed that you and MT get your BFPs this month on the Clomid.

Caroline, welcome back. I hope the break has helped. Good luck with the SA. Men must just get over it we go to the doctor and spread our legs all the time and that is hardly fun. It is all going to be worth it when you hold your little one, just remind him :)

As for me, not too much to report, still waiting for a definite kick from my little girl. I can't wait for DH to feel her move. I am 19w3d today and my C-Section will probably be on the 18th January so I am half way :yipee:

We have a 100% decided on Jessica for the first name and 80% decided on Caitlin for the second name. If I recall correctly I think I have MT to thank for that idea :hugs:

Have an awesome day everyone. Love you all.

Go Debs.............Go Debs...........Go Debs!!!! Halfway through.......boy as that time flew. Jessica Caitlin is pretty!
My last few weeks haven't been bad. I am ready though. So ready!!! Of course whenever God sees fit for him to make his arrival will be a blessing but I'm hoping he can do it in the next 2 weeks. I have Dr. appt today so we will se what's going on today.

Caroline, Glad that you popped. I hope it all goes well. Vegas around Halloween should be fun.

Gabs, I responded to your post. Hope it wasn't too harsh, but I can't stand that s*it!

I'm so honored that you liked my 'suggestion' :winkwink: It is a wonderful name and I love it. :hugs2:

I know, I too have been checking L's twitter page...grr, I am soooo excited!

I saw Liyana updated her twitter page and it says her and daughter Alisha are resting. Can't wait to hear the details!

Welcome baby Alisha!!!

No change sayeth the doctors! So it's just a waiting game.

:pink: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :yipee: :headspin: :yipee: :dance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: :pink:

:cloud9: CONGRATULATIONS Liyana on the birth of Alisha!!!!:cloud9:

:pink: :wohoo: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :yipee: :headspin: :yipee: :dance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo: :pink:

Beautiful name, one on my list :D hope you, hubby and your little princess are all doing well :hugs2:

Yay she's here :wohoo: She is beautifil Liyana, and so are you and dad, your photographer did an amazing job!!!!! Welcome to the world Alisha, can't wait to watch you grow :hugs:

:wohoo: She is gorgeous, beautiful little lips!!! :) Welcome to the world sweet Alisha!! Congrats beautiful mommy, and Daddy.

Hello ladies! I've been gone for two months since the m/c. I was absolutely certian I didn't ever want to get pregnant again and well here I am. Nervous but glad to be back.

How is everyone? Thanks for all the support you ladies offered while I was here.

Hello sweetheart!! I am so glad you're happy :hugs2: We're gonna have a new string of BFPs, and you're back to join us!!! All the very best to you and your new spirit!

Look!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_28581.jpg
    IMG_28581.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member