Team Jelly Belly!!!

soo I'm having my hysterectomy either Monday or tuesday. until then, i'm stuck in the hospital...on pain meds and nausea meds..

I started running a fever since last night too! And I also have a yeast infection so they are trying to clear that up as well. And due to the pain meds i have to get cathed in my bladder b/c I'm able to void.

Thanks for the prayers I will come back and read everyones status but just too out of it at the moment.

love you girls.

Gabs! Sweetheart, I am sorry to hear that. I know how hard this can be especially when I know you have been aching to TTC again. This really is probably the best for you though unfortunately I wish it wasn't. You have had to go through so much hun, I just hope this brings you some relief in the long run. I am thinking about you hun and I wish I could help make you feel better. :hugs:Be strong sweetheart.......xo

Deb-Honey, I'm happy to hear such a good report from you! I knew you'd be a wonderful Mum and it shows how happy you are from your post. J will keep getting better I'm sure and things will settle down and then it will just be you enjoying every moment with her! :hugs:

Things are going well with me right now. I have an OB appt on Tuesday, I will ask a few things since I didn't see my doc last time, just had the regular check-BP, weight and urine. I think M is a little big, and I'd love to know technically what s/he measured at 28 weeks at our scan. If you didn't see it, M's pic is on my siggy...:cloud9:

Thinking of each of you, especially those of you who are dealing with hard times...many :hug: and warm thoughts your way girls......xoxo

Gabs!!! I'm so sorry hun!! I really don't know what to say.... What could I possibly say. I will keep you and your family on my prayers.

Thank you all. Surgery is a laparotomy hysterectomy tomorrow afternoon.

I hope all went well today sweetheart and you are more comfortable now recovering nicely. My thoughts are you with you :hugs:

May I join? hehehe! Im looking for a new TTC buddy/Text Buddy. My TTC buddy Kasey590 got her :bfp: GO KASEY!!!!!!! I'd like a text buddy perferably in the US(Tried texting to the UK, and it didn't work :( Ummmmm...My chart is crazy bc :witch: doesn't come on a schedual!!!! ) Im testing on the 25th. Right now, Im going the natural way, instead of IVF(Can't afford it :( ) Im using OPK's, Chastberry Supplements, and temping.... Anyone wanna join me on my quest for a lil nudger of my own?? ALSO, Im in Ohio, lol!

evening ladies,

how is everyone doing this week?

Nicky, when is your first OB appt? Are you feeling okay?

Well I had my hysterectomy on Monday. I am finally starting to feel better. I'm up walking, showered today, and the pain is getting better.

I've been running fevers every night and also I havent eaten in a week.

If I can eat tonight and tomorrow and dont spike a fever tonight then I can most likely go home!! I'm DYING to get out of here...it's been a week.

I have about a 7 inch cut on my binkni line...right where my csections scars are.

The cyst, and uteures and about 2 quarts of a gelatin substnace has all been sent down to lab. We will get a pathology report back tomorrow. She said that my uterus was huge and felt like a sponge.

Emotionally I'm okay soo far. Some girls found out they were preggers and I just started crying. I know this isnt going to be easy, but everyday should get better. I miss my boys SOOOO much. I really hoe I get home tomorrow.

Well that's it for now. Hope your all doing well.xx

Aww Gabs I'm so sorry you had to endure this. Rating pathology is all negative and that you can eat so you can get home!!!!

My 1st OB is Tuesday I'm feelin pretty good. No complaints. Thanks for asking.

Hello Gabby, I know Im new , tho I wanted to tell you I hope you have a speedy recovery from your surgery :) Im praying for you.

hunniebee~ thank you for your kindness! And I apolizgize for not acknlogezing(sp?lol) your resquest to join our group.

You are more then welcome to join our group.:) We've all been close online for over a year now and we are all at different stages. Some mommies, some mommies to be, and some waiting to get their BFP!

We are all very nice and great to get along with.

Sooo....Welcome! good luck with your BFP

Gabs, I was surprised to hear from you so soon! You're doing great hun! All those prayers are helping I'm sure!! :hugs: You're so strong and I admire you. Love ya.......

Hunniebee-Welcome! We haven't been extremely active on this thread lately because things are in such different places for all of us, but hopefully we can keep up! :hug:

Woooohooo we have a heartbeat ladies !!!! I'm 6weeks exactly so my EDD is nov 16!!!!

Yay Nicky. I'm so happy for you.

Gabs- So sorry to hear you have been having so many problems. I am so glad you seem to be on the mend.

I started a journal ladies, it;s in my siggy.

Just dropped by to say hello and think of you all often love and best wishes to you all xxxxxx loooking forward to seeing your bambino arrive safe KB :) Sara congrats and Debs well done on doing such a gd job!!

Gabs hope you are feeling bit better, been in contact on FB but did not wanna run with out :hugs:

Rhonda - skype it gd ;)

Hello my sweet jelly bellies.
Hope you're all well!

Just an update on me. I have a unicornate uterus, which carries a very high chance of a late term miscarriage if I do get pregnant. And since that doesn't seem to be happening, we think we've made a decision to go ahead and look into adoption instead.
I don't want to start IVF or even clomid with such high chances of miscarriage. We're not going to stop trying (or not preventing, not trying, which is the reality these days), but I sort of feel that there's reason's I'm not getting pregnant (and techinically the unicornate uterus is not a fertility issue).

So tonight is our first information meeting on becoming adoptive parents! Wish us luck!

big hugs to all my wonderful jellies xxx

What a wonderful prospect of becoming parents, Caroline!! Adoption is truely a blessing and I really hope you get to proceed with this!

I understand that having issues with your uterus isn't always 'textbook' hun, and miracles are always possible sweetheart.

Thank you for the update and stopping by my Pg journal! :hug: I think about you often...xo

On me: I'm still enjoying pregnancy, 41 weeks into it! I look at it as a gift to get to enjoy this just a little bit longer. I am ready to meet M whenever the time is right and we're looking forward to a healthy delivery one way or another within a weeks time.

xo to you all! :hug:

:hi: my sweet Jelly Bellys!!! Its been forever since I've been in here and I'm sorry :blush: My little princess will be 1 in on Tuesday :( Its gone by so fast, so those of you with little ones cherrish every moment, they wont be little for long. Congrats Nicky I hope things are going well for you hun! And Caroline sorry to hear about your unicornate uterus...I hope things work out and you get your baby soon hun!!! I've been in your journal LB but congrats again, Pierce is sooo handsome!!!!!

We had Kaiya's first birthday party yesterday so I thought I'd post a few pics. Hope your all doing well, think of you guys often!! :hugs:

Attachments

• DSC06553.jpg
    DSC06553.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06596.jpg
    DSC06596.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06698.jpg
    DSC06698.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06708.jpg
    DSC06708.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1
Oh and a few of the cake that I made for her (that took an entire day :wacko: )

Attachments

• DSC06517.jpg
    DSC06517.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC06521.jpg
    DSC06521.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC06525.jpg
    DSC06525.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 2
HEEELLLOOOOOO MY JELLIES!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

how've you all been??

Ok I know i've been off the radar for QUITE some time, i hope you all still remember who i am though, LOL!!

Gosh I have quite a lot to catch up on but I jsut want to send everyone my hugs and kisses and hope you're all doing great :D

been following those I have on Facebook (gabby, rhonda, etc :D) but i've lost track of the rest (oh dear me)

Anyway, sorry I have been away for SOOOO long.

As usual, i've been busy with work, it's just wild. I'm doing this whole circus juggling act, :dohh: i have my 9-5 job, my personal blog, two blog shops and one review blog for baby blogshops. Although it's no excuse to disappear on my jellies ey? :nope:

But i'm back! And i love you all!! hugs hugs!!!

oh, just in case anyone's interested :)
my personal blog is https://liyanaznil.blogspot.com
and my twitter's back on track :)

i write in English mostly, but sometimes slip in a little Malay here and there, so if you need a translation, just ask! :D

i'll be back soon Jellies! muahs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->