Team Jelly Belly!!!

I wish I could magically give you what you want...:hugs:
I am on FB but I'm quite private :blush:
As long as I know you are ok-I just want this so bad for the rest of our lovely jelly belly ladies...

Hi! :wave: How is everyone? Just checking in...
Debs has had Jessica by now...wohoo.
My LO is viable today! :dance:

Anyone??

Hey babes - that's great news! your little bubs will be nice and big before you meet her!

Debs please come show us pics of your little one. hope the birth was good.

Sorry thing are so quiet round here. I do miss you all.

Life here is good.
We've got an appointment on the 8th of Feb. I'm not sure what'll come of it, as it's with the gynacology outpatient's clinic...fingers crossed I get some meds or something???

Booked our next holiday - back to Vegas in March for more club-hopping and fun :-D

Hugs to you all xxx

C-I sure hope they get something figured out for you love...:hug: March club-hopping sounds funnnnn! :D
I can't wait to see Jessica!!! Ahhhh!!

Happy viable baby day LB, sorry I missed the day :blush: I know I can not wait to meet Jessica either, praying things went well and they are all home now enjoying her :hugs:

I'm so excited I got a Wii Active personal trainer last week and my friend and I have been having so much fun working out with it, I'm already noticing small changes, wish I had found this sooner!! Its so much fun and you don't even feel like your working out but boy does it work you!!! I have decided to sign Brayden up for swimming lessons, I tried and tried to get DH to bring him so I could sign Kaiya up too but he is refusing to get in the water as he doesn't like the size he is...do you think I do right now????? :growlmad: but I am putting aside the fact that I am not where I want to be and know that my kids come first and he needs this, dh can't seem to do the same...men!!

Here is a pic I took of Kaiya this weekend, she's out of her baby tub and in our big bath tub in a bath seat...she loved it! :D

Attachments

• DSC05610.jpg
    DSC05610.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC05614.jpg
    DSC05614.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC05622.jpg
    DSC05622.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 5
Thanks R! Omg, you're not kidding she loved it! That's so sweet and she's adorable! Awesome about the Wii, I wanted one, might look into it after M's born! :thumbup:
:hug: :!:
I got a stethoscope, just a cheapy one from Wal-Mart to see if I could spy on M. Unfortunately I can barely get my own heart beat with the damn thing. :dohh: Who knows, it was only 13 dollars and I might be able to pick it up later in the pg. Oh M's being stubborn today and has really slacked off on the breakdancing. I don't like that, but I do get a little nudge wiggle here and there. I just ate so hopefully s/he starts dancing again soon.
Oh come on Debs, we're dying! :D :hug:

Ok, I don't know if I am supposed to post this, but I got a message from TL the other day that our Sara is pregnant!!! She's got a new man and it was a total surprise. I haven't really the right to post that, since I haven't talked to her personally, but I can't believe it! I am super excited for her and I think she was really shocked! :D I hope she comes back to tell us about it, I'd love to follow her pregnancy!

Hi Girls,

Thanks for thinking of us. Sorry I haven't been on much and probably won't really be around much for the next couple weeks whilst I work out how to be a mummy and manage engorged leaky boobs!!! Breastfeeding is great but I am a long way off from getting the hang of it.

As LadyBee said there are a couple pics in my journal but here they are so you don't have to go looking for them. I will update as and when I get a chance.

Big hugs to you all.

Debs & Little-J

Attachments

• Jessica  23 Jan 2010 19h05 a.jpg
    Jessica 23 Jan 2010 19h05 a.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Jessica  23 Jan 2010 19h06.JPG
    Jessica 23 Jan 2010 19h06.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 2
:cloud9: sooo beautiful well done debs!! And much smaller than predicted I see - that is good :D you must be so happy!! BF is hard work - make sure you get some support!! I am so thrilled all is ok.

oh and a sneaky congrats to sara then xxx :D so it clearly was not her...x

Jenna hun!! I've missed you...do you have any updates for us? :hug:

Awww Debs, she's lovely! Adorable! Congrats!!!

Honey, congrats on the viable baby day - how are you doing? Do you have an appointment today??? Hugs!!!

Nothing much came from my appointment. I have to get my tubes checked - hopefully next month, and then she might prescribe me clomid, but the next appointment to see her (the FS) isn't till August :-( I best keep up the partying and holidaying for a few more months then. It's doing a good job of keeping my mind off things, doing all the things that we wont' be able to do easily when we do eventually have kids!!!

Hugs to you all xxx

Hi ladies it's been a long time!!!! I've got some catching up to do!! But alas no computer just my handy dandy iPhone. Lol. Can u ladies look at this and tell
me. I'm not losing my mind there is a line there right?

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/nickysdestiny/pregnancy%20stuff/c16a1550.jpg

I just took it and I know blue dyes can be crap but 2 days ago same test showed nada and today this. I gotta call doc as soonas they open to get a blood test done.

Hey, i see a light blue line dear. Hope this is it for you

Thanks Hun! I see congrats are in order for you!!!!! So excited and happy for you!

Here is the FRER I took a little while ago. Sorry it's huge I can't fix it on my phone

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/nickysdestiny/02377440.jpg

I would have to say......CONGRATS to you dear!:) How have you been?

And miss sara...COngrats to you as well!!!!!:) Tell us about this man your with! How are you feeling babe?

I've been good. Just focusing on the fam and homeschool. Taking it easy and not letting life stress me out. How have u been? How are the boys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->