Team Jelly Belly!!!

Good day ladies :D

What? are people starting to POAS??! I WAAAAAANNTTT!!!! ahahahhah!!!
The POAS madness is starting, have.. to.. hold.. back.. aarrgghh!! Only 9DPO for me... i want to poas!! :rofl:

Debs, i made it here! LOL! Still having twinges in the abs?
Mine is currently now on the left side of stomach, so still feeling the little discomfort.
However, haven't noticed any metalic taste in mouth.

Gabby, less stabby pain on right side but thank you very much for the heads up!
I'll make sure to make my way to the dr's if the stabby right pain is persistent and i fall sick!
Hope your results come back good and positive! *hugs*

Nlytin, we wish to see BFPs too! :D

1stbaby, whoaa.. i've never had clumplike cm before.. then again, i dont even get ewcm, heheh

1cre8tivgrl, i'm praying praying praying that you're right!!! *HUGS*!!!

Sarah, thank you! I hope the promising symptoms lead somewhere!

ok so since i used the temp corrector, I put a fake high temp for tomorrow and it said I would have Oed on the 9th which would be good for my :sex: timing. The I would get to test on the 22nd. So excited and hope i get a high temp tomorrow. I am going to change them back to the early temps and see what has to happen for O to have been documented. Wish me a good night sleep and a high temp tomorrow.

Good Luck Sara! I hope your cycle regulates itself...Sebastian needs a little sibling!!

OH! have you gotten your tickets for twilight yet? I ordered mine like 2 weeks ago! I went to hot topic one day to get an Edward tshirt (haha...psycho, right?) and the lady in there was like "you better get your ticket, they're going fast!"

You ladies are teriffic. We are such a body of knowledge (thanks to the internet) when it comes to the TTC thing.

Gabs, I have my fingers crossed for you hun. It sounds very promising. Hopiong to see a BFP in the morning.

MsTwiggy, I don't recall having those symptoms with my DD but those sure are a lot that you have and I'm hoping they mean you are preggers. FX for you too!

Jai, good luck with the move and can't wait until your back with your :bfp:

I wish i had a ticket but I am waiting until my Best Friend can go with me. Her sons B-day is that day and she can not go the day it comes out. All my other friends are going at midnight the day it comes out. I am nervous to see it though because I have already noticed differences in the previews and I loved all of the books (New moon being my least favorite) and do not know if I will accept it. I still want her to write more about it. AHHH drives me crazy but so excited to have something to look forward to.

I wish i had a ticket but I am waiting until my Best Friend can go with me. Her sons B-day is that day and she can not go the day it comes out. All my other friends are going at midnight the day it comes out. I am nervous to see it though because I have already noticed differences in the previews and I loved all of the books (New moon being my least favorite) and do not know if I will accept it. I still want her to write more about it. AHHH drives me crazy but so excited to have something to look forward to.

Yeah, I'm a little nervous about the movie too. I'm not sure I like that Kristen Stewart is Bella...she may be plain, but her voice sounds like a 12 year old boy!!
New moon was my least favorite too....I think Twilight was my favorite! Maybe Eclipse!

V- sorry I fixed it again with the corrected temps. Look again and tell me if the 9th is correct, I took out my fake temp so just imagine one there. I hope that it does go up cuz I did not get to :sex: last night. I am crossing my fingers for a high temp tomorrow. If not then I will switch my temps back to being what they were and not correct them just document them at the time I took them.

Sarah- I did not like her as Bella either and the Edward of my mind is a little sexier but I think Rob might be able to pull it off. I know i will have more opinions after i see the movie. When you see it, tell me what you thought but nothing too informative since I will not see it until later. I wonder if this movie does well if they will make the new moon ,the Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. My fav has to be twilight followed by Breaking Dawn but I think thats because she has a baby (I kind of have a one track mind :rofl: ).

Oh, definitely the ninth now. I don't even remember what I saw before!

And Rob Pattinson is sexy as hell. Didn't imagine him as Edward before (probably someone.. blonder) but I think he's grown on me. Unfortunately, I only read Twilight. Just couldn't get into the books - the plot requires me to suspend my disbelief a bit too much for my tastes. I mean really, five vampires in a high school - all unbelievably gorgeous yet look nothing alike - and we are to believe no one suspects a thing?!

Morning girls...well it was a bfn, im ok though..alittle hurt but its ok. Also had another positve opk this morning.

SO its either a few things....either i am going to ovulate now and have a 35 day cycle.(have had once 2months ago).

Or I am ovulating a second time this month..and maybe still pregnant!:)

OR....im pregnant and the hpt isnt picking it up yet..memeber at most im only 10dpo!

So i guess we will see...cd 21 test results will be in by friday so if i didnt o on them then i know i am now! and we bd last night, and will tonight and tomorrow morning!

The thing is the opks are soooo Dark it doesnt make since that im oing but oh well...also doesnt explain the itchy bbs and sickness...but yeah!

How are you all today? Debs did you test?

BTW...i have the worst cramps in the world.....wth?

Gabby I had a dream last night that you are pregnant! Hope I am right!! I don't think your ovulating as its really late in your cycle, I guess it could be possible but I really don't think that's the case! Maybe the cramps are implantation cramps!!!! Which means in 3 days you could get a + hpt!! FX 4 U!

although looking at your temps and CP maybe you are just ov now and the cramps are ov cramps, meaning your ov right now. In that case find dh and get :sex:!!!!! :hugs:

Hes at work...:( we bd last night at 1030 does that help me? I will grab him today at 3pm when he gets home!!!!:) and maybe tonight b4 bed...

Gosh cramps are killing me..but feel sick as well......AHHH idk!

Well i officially dont feel like this is my month anymore. I got a very high rise in temps this morning, i think I ov on cd 20 again like last month. My coverline was 98 last month and this month FF says its 97.9, but i think I ov on cd 20 and it should be 98 again just like last month. IDK either! I remember DH saying that cd21 opk was neg, but then i took one on cd22 and it was just as positive as cd 15... Well at least if I did not ov my dr told me to come in next month for cd 21 blood test. i am so annoyed though, it seems with all the bding we did i should have caught the eggy! plus i am not having the weird tummy pain anymore. :(

THEse cramps are SOOO bad...real low in the tummy and in the center..werid?

:hi:

It is exciting as always in our close little thread.

Gabby I see you still haven't put your team sticker in your signature you naughty girl!!!!!
I have also been having cramp twing like feelings the last few days, perhaps our little eggies are just settling in and making them selves comfortable.
I remember I had loads of twinges last time around but my memory is a bit foggy as to when it was that I felt them, the tww or possibly in my 5th week, either way I think it is a good sign, and R's advice doesn't hurt, show your man some love!!!!!

Sarah & Sarah, :happydance:, I have no idea what book/movie you are talking about, but it is so lovely to hear a spot of something else that isn't baby related. Well done girls. My brain is so one track minded it is great to be reminded that there is a whole world of other things out there!!!

MsTwiggy, glad to see you made your way over here from our old thread that Jai-Jai started for us. Strange to think how we have been a little group since Sep :)

I have heard from Mel, and she is okay, she isn't going to be logging in to much at the moment since she is still waiting for AF to arrive so she can start a fresh, I hope it is soon if she doesn't get a bfp first!

R, how are you and the bean doing? Glad to hear you have your appointment all set up. So excited for you. Hopefully we will all be joining you in 1st tri in not too long :)

1stBaby, I have my fingers crossed that you get your long LP, perhaps so long that you end up with a bfp and have no idea how long it would have been!!!!

Nlytin, I see you have chimed in but you didn't tell us how you are doing?

Jai-Jai, I know you don't have internet access but I don't want you to feel left out.
I hope the move is going well and I read you went/going for an interview, when you get back with your bfp, please also tell us if you wanted/got the job :)

Me! Yes, I POAS this morning at 8DPO and I think one can pretty much say it was a bfn, but I could make out the slightest tiniest evap line if I looked at it directly under a light for long enough that I became cross-eyed...does that count?!!!
Oh well, I am still full of PMA and going to POAS tomorrow and everyday until Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->