Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

afternoon ladies and welcome back Samzi.

well i had a bit of a rough night last night. i started to bleed, brown old blood so went to the hospital and was there until 4am! anyway they took blood and have booked me in for a scan on wednesday (apparently they like to leave it a few days because they could scan me today and it might show everything is fine and then i could go on to miscarry in a few days anyway). so now i'm just left waiting to see if i'm going to miscarry. i really thought everything would be fine this time because my hcg levels are nice and high and i'm feeling really sick. i feel very sick today so i'm hoping that is a good sign. it just seems to be a repeat of the miscarriage in January which started off as brown blood for a few days then turned red.

i'm hoping and praying that the scan on Wednesday shows a heartbeat.

wecome back samzi.

flowertot. :hug: i hope all is ok hun, try and keep some pma im sure little bean is just fine and the bleed is coming from somewhere else.

my friend had a massive bleed in 1st tri and her little one was fine and is now 2, so bleeding doesnt always mean the worse. :hugs:

Welcome back, Samzi!!
How was your holiday?

It was wonderful thanks :) had a fabulous time and did not want to come back! glad to see we brought the sunshine back with us ;)

afternoon ladies and welcome back Samzi.

well i had a bit of a rough night last night. i started to bleed, brown old blood so went to the hospital and was there until 4am! anyway they took blood and have booked me in for a scan on wednesday (apparently they like to leave it a few days because they could scan me today and it might show everything is fine and then i could go on to miscarry in a few days anyway). so now i'm just left waiting to see if i'm going to miscarry. i really thought everything would be fine this time because my hcg levels are nice and high and i'm feeling really sick. i feel very sick today so i'm hoping that is a good sign. it just seems to be a repeat of the miscarriage in January which started off as brown blood for a few days then turned red.

i'm hoping and praying that the scan on Wednesday shows a heartbeat.

Hi flowertot, try not to get yourself worked up about it, I know it's hard but you need to try and relax, the fact that your still feeling sick is a great sign, my friend had a bleed at nearly 7 weeks (when she was on honeymoon), she tried to relax and was taken for a scan when she came back home, everything was fine and she's now got a very healthy and gorgeous baby boy who's 2 weeks old. We're all thinking off you :hugs: I'm sure everything will be ok. :hugs:

a few of you have been asking for updated pics of the kittens so here you are, enjoy!

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2709.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2702.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2696.jpg
https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2697.jpg

omg i WANT one :rofl:

they are sooo gorgeous beth!

flowertot - :hugs: How scary for you, you poor thing.
Like the others have said, try to keep up the PMA. Feeling sick has got to be a good sign. I have another story about a friend who had bleeding early in first tri and now has a very healthy boy. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
You know we're all thinking of you and are here for you if you need us.

thanks girls. i'm just going to take it easy and wait for the scan on wednesday.

beth - the kittens are lovely. so so cute. they have cheered me up!

Welcome home, Samzi! We missed you!:hug:

Flower, :hugs: sweetie. I know bleeding is scary, but I bled and so far the seahorse is fine! Thinking of you, love!

Beth, thanks for the pics, sooo cute!!

To my girls in the TWW, :hug: and lots of PMA!!!

Heya ladies - just wanted to stop by and see how the PG Naughties are getting on!

I'm still not there yet... 5 months on and still waiting for some new symptoms....

hey girls how are we all ? how was your weekend ? well never really done much on sat apart from house work had my home shopping delivered and had a bbq with me OH and aarron on sunday the weather was soooo nice i was on my own so i done the rest of the ironing which i hate then went out the back to catch a bit of sun :D aarron and my ml came home i had the paddling pool filled up so me and aarron played in that while my OH was working at westham football ground :D still no :af: and ive done a 10mil test which was neg so who know what is going on i think my cycles are messed up xxx

Evening ladies..well just did a first response test and it's a :bfp:!!! :happydance: can't believe it..didn't expect it as this is our first month..am still in shock

Wow! Mummysuzie - i'm so happy for you!!!!!!

how many dpo are you, do you know?

YaY! YaY! YaY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"