Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Here's the siggie link without the *'s:

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3053824fltt.gif

Just right click, copy, and paste into your siggie box!

Sorry, that didn't really work like I thought it might...go with Blondie's link and just erase the *'s as she said! :blush:

PS-This is why I am not running this thread....for a woman married to an IT guy, I'm pretty inept!:dohh:

Right I have to vanish as it's the end of the working day and I need to drive off for a weekend of hen night madness :rofl::happydance:

I will update all dates etc on my return on monday - expecting to see lots of :bfp: posts between now and then so get POAS ladies :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Have a FABULOUS wknd ....i know we alll will....yeah i agree i entered the addict stage with the dipsticks!!! ( i will not give in to the evap line ) :rofl::rofl:

Good luck to all the weekend testers. Sneakily tested today and nothing so I am not counting it as a real test! Wil test MOnday if AF not arived as schedualed on Sunday.

blood tinged nose mucous---->> grosse i know but its a symptom :bfp: let me know NOOWWWWWWW!!!! :muaha:

Well ladies I think that Team Naughties Leftovers is a very good idea, although I'm hoping that nobody will be left in here over the next couple of months as we'll all get our :bfp:'s.

Well an update on me, after all my rambling the other night abouth how I'm never going to have a normal cycle I finally got a positive for OV on my OPK's, luckily we :sex: last night as was really in the mood so I'm planning on a very busy weekend, Blondie could you please change my testing date to the 20th thanks. Good luck to everyone :hugs:

Hello, I am glad a new thread has been set up let's hope it brings us loads of :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!
I'm testing in a few days, shouldn't really be, FF says to test in 7 days but I have no will power!!!:rofl::rofl:
:hug:
x x x x x

stay away from my replies then cus im a bad influence toooo im like a week+ early for testing and couldnt resist :rofl: but its a GOOOOOOD month for us ALLLLL :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp::baby: :baby: :baby:

stay away from my replies then cus im a bad influence toooo im like a week+ early for testing and couldnt resist :rofl: but its a GOOOOOOD month for us ALLLLL :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp::baby: :baby: :baby:
Oh your making me jealous haven't even ov jet and i want to POAS lol

Good look to all who are doing it at the weekend

:hug:

thats funny tori....:rofl::rofl: hey did i tell you guys about my blood tinged snot..:rofl:

hey i read on another thread about this site that has really high ratings of predicting gender of baby based on the moon size at conception....would be curious to hear your results ...i hear it quite accurate...its stardate online m babydust to alll whatever the gender....

:dohh::shhh: its very quiete here...this team must be out in the town ....:happydance:

Yay The Leftovers!!!
Honestly though, I sleep in for a bit and suddenly there's 4 pages of action! Thanks for setting it up Blondie. Hope you have a great weekend.
I'm still down for testing yesterday, but the :witch: got me on Tuesday so I'm out this month :cry:
Good luck to all - hope we see lots of :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: this month!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey all!
I am on CD 5, so put me down for testing on 31st march (just to be sure!!) I have a positive feeling about this month for us all!!!! F xd xxx

hey girls...anyone know what the ideal temp is for after O'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->