Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well i hope i can join you guys again as it was so lucky for me last time. My stay in 1st tri was rather brief an i had a MC on wednesday.

Still i had a great few weeks living the dream and got my very 1st :bfp: which was the best feeling. I know i can get pregnant so we are back on the TTC horse, as soon as i get any sign my body is going to OV we are going to be BDing like bunnies again!! :rofl:

Heres to lots of :bfp: 's and extra sticky beans :hug:

Samzi, so glad you're with us! Does that mean you're trying again??

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yup, thats right :D but a more relaxed approach with no stress. just seeing what happens:happydance:

:hug:aawww razcox im sorry you xprncd that....:hugs: welcome back and i hope get a :bfp: real soon...:hugs:

Oh forgot to add AF is due on 1st april but may be a bit messed up because of the MC . . . .

:hug:aawww razcox im sorry you xprncd that....:hugs: welcome back and i hope get a :bfp: real soon...:hugs:

Thanks hun, its been a tough few days but i am trying to focus on the positive. We got pregnant :)happydance:) and at least the MC has happened naturally so we can start TTC right away. At one point i was worried it was ectopic (sp?) which would have been worse. This was clearly just not meant to be this time.

Razcox im so sorry you had to come back but you know your always welcome.
hope your cycle settles quickly and you get your :bfp: with a real sticky bean this time.

Razcox, I'm so sorry to see you back here, although you're always more than welcome :hugs:

Samzi - good to see you back too! I'm liking the relaxed attitude. Have been trying to stick with that one myself, which is why I'm still not charting, temping, OPKing or anything (other than bd'ing, of course! :sex: :blush:)

Good luck, Leftovers! I'll be back a bit later on...

wow everyones moved! im transfering my post from team naughties to over here!!

my body is so confusing!
so i had spotting at 7DPO and now im 12DPO and yesterday morning i had a bit of spotting again which ofcourse i thought was the but i havent had anything since! not quite sure whats going on because this hasnt happened before!
its sooo hard not to get my hopes up though
trying to keep up the PMA still!

goood morning naughties!!!! i woke up and did it again!!!! :bfn: like i told my other teammates.....I am really feeling the need to PROVE this wrong!!! I know i sound like a looney tune but I know Im preggers but cant find a test to back me up yet....!!!:hissy::dohh:

goood morning naughties!!!! i woke up and did it again!!!! :bfn: like i told my other teammates.....I am really feeling the need to PROVE this wrong!!! I know i sound like a looney tune but I know Im preggers but cant find a test to back me up yet....!!!:hissy::dohh:
Oh Daisydo, I really hope this is your :bfp:!
I am really hoping this month, I had a dip below my coverline yesterday and this morning my temp shot up to higher than its ever been! I poas this morning, really annoyed with myself for wasting a test as soon as I saw the :bfn:, I mean what was I expecting? Surely it would take longer than a day for there to be enough hcg!!:dohh:
Going to try and resist testing till :witch: is due on Thursday (which means I'll probably poas tomorrow:rofl::rofl:)!!!
:hug:
x x x x x

:hugs::rofl:iknow what you mean butterfly....doesnt the whole test thing drive you mad?? just to make things worse my DH is now "like well cant we buy some online"??? :dohh: now it seems he is getting obbsessed with :bfp:...its just so hard when all the symptoms are there but :bfn:... im early i know to test,,,but still i have heard on 8DPO being :bfp: sooo I WANT MINE :hissy:

Keep me added AF got me this month but was 2 days late so will let you know when testing!! Henlo5

just ordered some more pre seed and will start tracking temp once the bleeding has stopped. Heres to a new month and hopefully i will OV!

AF due tomorrow but I have a FRER in my bag. Want to use it but i already done my FMU. Should I test later? Or shall I wait till Monday when I am officially late?
No AF symptoms at all. Just lots of twinges pulls and stabs over the week. BB's not sore at all and normally kill a week before AF. I tested yesterday with SMU but BFN. God it drives you crackers don't it!!

just ordered some more pre seed and will start tracking temp once the bleeding has stopped. Heres to a new month and hopefully i will OV!

Hi Razcox, I'm happy to see you so determined to bounce back after such a disappointment. I have heard a number of ladies who got pregnant straight away after m/c so fingers crossed it happens for you too.

Too late I tested, BFN. Can't test tommorrow cos I have no tests left so I have to wait till Monday when I will be officially late.
I can get on with myweekend now. Good luck everyone else.x

Hello, my lovely leftovers!

Welcome back, Razcox, and so very sorry for your loss! Your positive attitude is an inspiration, honey! :hugs:

Samzi, I love your new approach, and am so glad you're back with us!:hug:

Oh, seasaw, hope Monday is the day for you! :happydance:

I am 3dpo, and just convinced that we did it this month. Hubby and I are already talking to our lil' bean! :blush: I sound crazy, I know, but I've decided I am pregnant until proven otherwise!! :rofl:

Hope all you ladies have a fab weekend!

caitlenc I luvs the PMA!!!! :bfp: :bfp: all the way...my DH just orded some HPT from the net so im gearing up for the next week girls..!!!!!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:its the month of luck...!!!:happydance:

oooh my god seasaw just saw your post.....PLEASE FOR MY SAKE TAKE A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SURE ITS A :bfp: be the first for today...:bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->