Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

ooopps sorry got too excited :blush: monday is bound to :bfp: babydust to all....

well ladies

it's offical after the chemical bleed last month my Clear blue ov test gave me a great big :) so will be testing on the 24th

fingers crossed

baby dust to every one

it was a :bfn: for me this morning! but still no sign of the :witch: :happydance: so heres hoping!!!
oooo good luck seasaw!!!

do give up meemee....your still in the running and hope its a :bfp:

fingers X'd tori_cottier :baby:

GOOOD MORNING NAUGHTIES!!! :happydance:

Hope all having a great wknd.....i tested again this morning 10DPO ( i think)
and of course...:bfn: but some ladies show early and some dont...so i am the one that will take longer to show my :bfp: cus i feeeel a baby on board!!

ooooh yeah why is everyone soooooo quiet????? any one testing early ??? any :bfp: today ????// come on naughties!!!!!! :muaha:

I am soooooo tempted to test this morning!! I can't decide what to do:muaha:!!!
I'm 10dpo too and really really want to test but I did one yesterday and :bfn::bfn::bfn:!!
I'm going to try and resist!!!

i rechecked my morning test and seen the line.....then now took more tests and yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooo 10DPO :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

im officially preggers with sticky bean #6

butterfly goo do it ...test youmay be verrrrrry happpppppy :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Congratulations Daisydo!!!!
Woohoo, :bfp::bfp::bfp:
That is just such a nice sight when you see that second line!!!
Looking forward to seeing you in First Tri!!

polaris thank you....i agree....and im was pretty amazed cus like i said i have been testing since 8DPO and :bfn: and thought this morning too cus i didnt really look at it closly ..today being 10DPO i thought i would recheck as i did the others and really saw the line there..and then the other backed it up soooo its nice that there are tests that are soo sensitive to pick it up so early....have to admit though it kind of takes the fun out of waiting for it each day:happydance:

congrats daisydo

nothing to really report here, i think im 4dpo but my cycle has been really confusing this month, not expecting anything this month as only managed to do AI on the sun and ov on the wed i think. i just want :witch: to hurry up and come so i can get on with cycle 3, but i ve still got 12 days til she is due

im buying a new cbfm to help out next month and hoping for a christmas baby.

Sorry I'm rubbish at keeping up to date with this, but I'm a leftover lol. AF is due on Friday, and I really don't have a good feeling about this month. We've been totally stressed with family being over from New Zealand and not really had much time to BD

I am a leftover but as I am on my first cycle I have no idea how long its going to be so can't really say a date as such

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

OMG, Daisydo, that is soooooo fantastic!!! :happydance: Congrats on your :bfp: girl! You obviously know your body!!

Topazicatzb, I am 5dpo, so we can be cycle buddies!! I definitely BD enough around the time of Ov, so hoping this is my month! Fingers Xed we both get our :bfp:'s! :hugs:

Butterfly, I say :test:!

Tori and MeeMee, hang in there, it ain't over until the fat :witch: sings!

Lot's of :dust: to all of us Leftover Ladies!!

:happydance: girls are early in your cycle still hope your all getting your BDing on :sex: GOOOOO SPERMS------> MEET EGGGGG :bfp:

Hello my lovely leftovers :)

Just back from my weekend and been updating the front post - think I have got everyone but let me know if I have missed anything.

Daisydo - congratulations :happydance::bfp::happydance:
Razcox - welcome back honey :hug: hopefully you will back with a :bfp: soon

Come on the rest of you leftovers - get working on those :bfp:

Think I am on 6dpo now so may test at the end of this week but not noticing any symptons yet - except for loads of creamy CM but boobs not swollen yet and not feeling bloated so think I may be out but will wait and see - PMA and all that :happydance::happydance:

Had a fantastic weekend though was a bit of a surprise that one of the girls was pregnant and would have been about the same as me if I hadn't miscarried so felt a bit wierd but a couple of bottles of wine down the hatch and I soon moved on :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wer do i get the new signature girls?? I to am a leftover!!

thanx blondie, could you send me the new sig please :)

This is the link for the sig

[**url=https://www.familylobby.com][img**]https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3053824fltt.gif[/img**][/url**]

copy and paste the above text into your sig and then delete all the *'s there are 8 in total so make sure you delete them all

Probably an easier way of doing it but I'm a complete technoblonde :)

There you go Hel :)

Ok so i'm all sig'd up and ready to go for another month!! I can't believe how fertile our group of girls are!! We seem to have luck on our side!! Well done to all you ladies who got you BFP's happy healthy pregnancys to all!! Lets hope us left overs will be joining you soon!

It seems to take forever for these days to go by, its the waiting that gets to me, oh and the not knowing one way or another! Hopefully we won't have to wait to long, like DH says it'll happen when its meant to!! I hope he's right.

Good luck to all this month!! Keep up the good work ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->