Team 'Pingu' is changing/relocating

I'm not feeling good too, i have strange pain on the right side...I don't know, I guess i'm anxious!!Patience!!

I gather that as our ovaries start to grow this months follicles, you can feel funny aches and pains. I never used to get anything till the actual point of ovulation, and then, boy, do I feel it, but this is something new.
You're right: probably nerves!!!!
xxxx

HI guys

CD 7 will be buying more O tests tomorrow so i can start tracking from day 10 :)

Sarah

Hi Guys,

CD8 for me today. Me and OH had a couple of practice sessions on Sunday, nothing last night as he had a migraine, told him if we miss tonight I will sulk :rofl::rofl:

I will start POAS on friday afternoon as that will be CD11 for me. Fingers crossed I will get straight back to a 28 day cycle so, I will be due another visit from :witch: on 29th July obviously hoping she wont call until spring nxt yr but, who knows. Nearly the start of POAS madness :rofl::rofl:

Hope everyone is ok and planning hard.

Speak soon
Love & :hugs::hugs:
Shmoo
XXX

Hi Girls

CD8 for me also... so it will be POAS central for this thread on Friday!!

xx

It sure will

CD8 more o tests brought...but one get one free in boots on the first response and there is a free preg test in there as well so i now have 10 O's and 2 P's

My birthday on friday so i know we will def be BD'ing but will start the tests anyway :happydance:

the closer it gets the more excited i get thinking about the possible outcome i will be so dissapointed if its a bfn i know its my first month TTC but i cant help it lol

Happy tuesday/day 8

:wave: Hello everyone can i join please? :)
CD9 for me today and I will also start peeing on my opks on Friday!!! Looks like there is going to be a peeathon! Had out first practice session last night so feeling gooooood!

This is my 15th month TTC no.2 and I'm feeling really optimistic as I've found out a lot about my cycles in the last few months. I have pre-af spotting from anything from 6dpo onwards, and I'm now taking B6 and Progesterone to help sort that out, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this month will be spotless, so to speak!

Looking forward to sharing with u girlies!!!

:hug:

Well, while you ladies are peeing on your OPK sticks, I'll be doing my pg test... da-da-dahhh... I am planning on actually buying a test (or two?) today to take tomorrow.

If this isn't my :bfp: then my body is being very weird and I will have no idea where my cycle is at! I should be cycle day 7 today, but still no AF. It's certainly test time :happydance:

:wave: Hello everyone can i join please? :)
CD9 for me today and I will also start peeing on my opks on Friday!!! Looks like there is going to be a peeathon! Had out first practice session last night so feeling gooooood!

This is my 15th month TTC no.2 and I'm feeling really optimistic as I've found out a lot about my cycles in the last few months. I have pre-af spotting from anything from 6dpo onwards, and I'm now taking B6 and Progesterone to help sort that out, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this month will be spotless, so to speak!

Looking forward to sharing with u girlies!!!

:hug:

Yay! hi Magic :hi: glad you've joined us hun.

Hope the B6 works its magic for you & you get your BFP this month xx :hug:

Well, while you ladies are peeing on your OPK sticks, I'll be doing my pg test... da-da-dahhh... I am planning on actually buying a test (or two?) today to take tomorrow.

If this isn't my :bfp: then my body is being very weird and I will have no idea where my cycle is at! I should be cycle day 7 today, but still no AF. It's certainly test time :happydance:

oooh how exciting!!! Good luck!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Oooo Shifter... im so excited for you!! good luck with the testing xx

I've been off for a couple f days but not seen shifter's announcement yet, have I missed it or is she still holding her bless her!

Well sticky today, but not creamy and thick. hmmm but this weekend is approx the ov wkend so well be bd'in all the same.

how is everyone?

good luck with your tests tomorrow shifter

Hope evryone is doing ok cant beleive how many of us there are and all peeing on fri lol

Shifter I cannot believe you haven't tested yet. I am so sure you're going to get your :bfp:!!!!
I'm celebrating today as I've finished work for 7 and a half weeks for the summer holidays!!! Hooray! Off to watch DVD and eat nice food (well as nice as you can manage when you've given up alcohol, chocolate and wheat for TTC reasons, but I did splash out in the health food store!) Let's just hope that I can get my :bfp: while I'm off. Pity DH isn't off too. Can you imagine the BDing we'd get done then???:rofl::rofl:
The :witch: is also well and truely gone today too, so double reasons to celebrate!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Wish I was POAS from Friday with the rest of you, but no point in me starting till Monday.
xxxx

NikiJones I am glad the :witch: has finally left you and you have finished work for 7.5wks you lucky thing you. Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: in this time.

Shifter oh your going to test fingers crossed for you hun that it is a :bfp: the 1st on our thread shortly to be followed by the rest of us.

Roll on tomorrow 3pm as that is when I will be POAS. I think I might OV mon or tue nxt wk but, who knows what my body is playing at after the m/c. I have started to get slight OV symptoms but, they have been known to last about a wk getting worse the nearer I get to OV. Life as a woman is such a joy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi to all and here's to us getting that egg this cycle

Ooooo have you heard Shifters news?

I shouldn't say but im so excited that one of our buddies has got her BFP!!

Well done hun... we're all so pleased for you xxx

Did I understand right? Shifter have u got your :bfp: chick? If so then
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:happydance:

NikkiJjones - 7.4 weeks hols?:shock: You lucky thing!!! I used to get that before I started running my own school, now I get 2 :( May be 3.....

I got a shock of ewcm yesterday so I might poas on an opk today although not expecting a result!!!

:hug: to all!

Hi girlies

Only 1 more day till we all start the official pee-on-a-stick-athon yay!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin