• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Love our new team name!!! Wantingbbbump... Iv had loads of creamy cm today! Does this mean anything or is it normal??

Woohoo! Howdy gang!

Picklepot I know you want brought back down to earth, but it ain't gonna happen! Not on this thread lady! Haha! Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! How amazing and you can def get it as early as 6dpo, I agree with wantingbbbump. I'm really hoping I see something like that too, that would be amazing!!

Mild cramping also for me going on again, but symptom free otherwise :growlmad:

I've got 3 HPTs, so what do you girls think? Test dpo 9,12 and 14?

Hey Fumbles :) thank you for your note - this made me giggle and do a little :happydance: ....just in case xx

I reckon, DEFFO 9dpo test for you and maybe 12dpo but have my fingers crossed that there will be no need for a 14dpo :winkwink:

Have any of you 'already mummy's' had IB before. Do you have some info for little old me who's still not convinced it was IB as to what it it likely to be like?
It was a little bit watery and there wasn't much (about the size of a penny) but I am still ONLY 6dpo..... xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you beautiful ladies :) x

Love our new team name!!! Wantingbbbump... Iv had loads of creamy cm today! Does this mean anything or is it normal??

I hope it's a good sign, I have seen both, pregnant woman saying that they had it from 4dpo and non pregnant woman but I believe it started a little later for the non pregnant women. I have also read that one woman said it was normal for after ovulating..I guess it's a flip a coin symptom.

Ooooo, oooo by the way; had a really odd dream last night (and I'm not much of a dreamer, although it would be naiive of me to say I never do) that two of my 'friends' (sisters) were both MASSIVELY pregnant....I have NO idea where this came from - AT ALL.

One of them has just landed herself a role in We Will Rock You in the West End so not looking to have a bubba as yet and the other, I haven't spoken to since she acted like a complete selfish mare at my Hen weekend AND wedding day!!! VERY odd - wonder where that came from!!

See....I'm doing it..... I'm LOOKING for these things to fit :(
Oh pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let me get my :bfp: with all my other 'PUPO' friends xxx pleaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeee Mother Nature xxxxx

picklepot- I have never had ib with any of my kids but I did have brownish spotting at about 7wks with all 3 of my girls. Sorry I'm of no help.

I hope it's a good sign, I have seen both, pregnant woman saying that they had it from 4dpo and non pregnant woman but I believe it started a little later for the non pregnant women. I have also read that one woman said it was normal for after ovulating..I guess it's a flip a coin symptom.

............as for me...I'm the COMPLETE opposite ..... with thrush :cry:

All help is help wantingbbbump xxxx Thank you hun x

Whats thrush? Is that what the cm is called?

Okay I have a new symptom- heightened sense of smell. I have 3 8wk old puppies and they left a poopie and the smell was so strong (mind you it was in another room, probably from last night) that it was making me sick. I noticed this about 2am when I could smell the toilet.

Whats thrush? Is that what the cm is called?

No hunny it's like a yeast infection and it makes you very sore (and a little itchy) sounds horrid huh!!

Hey ladies
I'm loving the thread tag line!!!! I feel Sick as a dog and I'm having cramping and tingles on the left side! Mmmmm I wonder........ Bit early yet for symptoms I think tho!
When's everyone starting to test I'm going to say 9dpo! That's when I got my bfp for Joshua exciting stuff ladies!!!
:hug: to all. XxxxX

I'm going to test a week from today making me testing on 10dpo.

Have any of you 'already mummy's' had IB before. Do you have some info for little old me who's still not convinced it was IB as to what it it likely to be like?
It was a little bit watery and there wasn't much (about the size of a penny) but I am still ONLY 6dpo..... xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you beautiful ladies :) x

With my daughter, I had no IB.
With my second (I miscarried), I had no IB.
This time I'm hoping for it simply because I'm actually TTC.

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap and my stomach was feeling like I haven't eaten in days, still. I'm snacking now but geez louise did it hurt.

Hello Ladies,
So today is 2dpo for me:) I still feel extremely sore from ovulation. I am hoping that goes away soon.. I have not noticed anything else yet.. But i am only 2dpo, so I shouldn't rite:)?
Is anyone else temping?? I have a temping question..

OMG I just did a free online tarot card reading and this is what I got..sorry it's long but I am so excited:happydance:

Card 1 (The Emperor) : How you feel about yourself now »

You feel that success and achievement are on their way to you. A man of significance will provide his support, perhaps your father, husband/partner or boss - whoever it is, he will give you steady support. You feel confident and able to influence people and events, as you have a great sense of your own authority. Expect promotion at work or achieving greater status in life. If you have been a victim of ill will be assured that you will win in the end.

Card 2 (The High Priestess) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is for a secret to be revealed, a secret held deep within yourself or another? Go within and listen to your heart and instincts. The appearance of The High Priestess tells you that the power of the divine feminine is with you, trust it.

Card 3 (Strength) : Your fears »

You are fearful of lacking the will power and strength to deal with someone or something that concerns you. Feeling negative and listening to all your fears will only cause failure and lost opportunities. Be as brave as a lion but work compassionately and you'll be fine.

Card 4 (The Hermit) : What is going for you »

You are instinctively taking time to relax and reflect, drawing on your inner strength and wisdom to guide you through these difficult times. Time is a great healer, so if you don't know quite what to do now in time you will. The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions, and if you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.

Card 5 (The Lovers) : What is going against you »

Are you suffering in silence in an unhappy relationship or feeling very lonely? Do you have the courage to make the decision you really know you should make? You have a great sense of duty but are you happy? A difficult decision has to be made - have courage and you will achieve emotional happiness.

Card 6 (The Sun) : Outcome »

The Sun is shining on you - it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality. It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.

OMG!!! I think I'm going to get my BFP!!!
Again I'm sorry for the long post but I just had to tell someone!!

Exciting. Crossing my fingers for you!

My boobs have gotten more sore as the day goes on (3dpo, turning into 4dpo). My bra feels a bit more snug but I'm not going to assume that means anything right now. I feel like they can't be swelling any without implantation having taken place yet. But what do I know? I've had to change my underwear a few times today due to increased CM (sorry for the TMI.) Also have had a sore throat on and off in the late evening.

I've also had a few twinges down in my pelvic region but they went away. Now I'm having some lower back pain but it's pretty slight.

Can we find a way to make this 2ww fast-forward... faster??! Anyone else as impatient as me?

Exciting. Crossing my fingers for you!

My boobs have gotten more sore as the day goes on (3dpo, turning into 4dpo). My bra feels a bit more snug but I'm not going to assume that means anything right now. I feel like they can't be swelling any without implantation having taken place yet. But what do I know? I've had to change my underwear a few times today due to increased CM (sorry for the TMI.)

I've also had a few twinges down in my pelvic region but they went away. Now I'm having some lower back pain but it's pretty slight.

Can we find a way to make this 2ww fast-forward... faster??! Anyone else as impatient as me?

Oh right here!! i wish I could find a fast forward button :haha: everything you are feeling I started feeling lastnight so going into day 4. But I'm not getting bigger bbs..that's so not fair :brat: I am getting ready to switch days and when I get up I will be 5dpo so it's very real that If I have a embryo in there it could implant as soon as tomorrow :happydance: I hope that you get your BFP this month and that you find a way to speed up your 2ww. Are you thinking about when your going to test? I am thinking about friday maybe saturday. I'm due for af on the 26th to the 29th at the latest. I wonder when I will start (if I do) because I ovulated on cd12 so that would go with another 25dc right? IDK this ttc stuff really messes with our heads huh. I hope that you're enjoying being pupo because I am and I do believe that af is going to go pick on some new pre teen girls :haha:

It's reassuring to know you had these symptoms on day 4 because that's what I'm going into now. Even as I'm typing this, I just felt some twinges in my right boob. They definitely don't look any bigger but this bra just feels snug.

So exciting to think that you could possibly implant tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for you!

I think I'm going to test on Sunday making me then 10dpo. I currently have a few dollar store tests and I'm not sure how much I trust them. I get paid on Friday so I may splurge on a FRER and just use my dollar store ones Sunday. Then test every day until my dollar store tests run out (I have 3.) If I get nothing, then I'll wait until AF is late and use the FRER or if they turn up pos, then I'll just the FRER to confirm. I'm expecting AF the 31 or 1st.

I'm enjoying it as much as I can be! I hope you are too. That part about AF going to mess with pre-teen girls made me laugh. I sure hope so! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->