Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Oh honey :( Don't lose hope yet X see what tomorrow brings but I am
So sorry for the worry this is bringing you :( I really don't know what to say to help xx just sending you lots of hugs and hoping it's just a short early bleed and that tomorrow will bring you better news xxx
Big hugs sweetie xx

Oh, Pickle! You are the sweetest:hugs:. What you said was perfect. Thank you for the encouragement.

I am ok this morning. Bleeding a little heavier today, so I'm sure it's over. I am just going to focus on being as healthy as I can for this new cycle. I am going try all natural this time - no soy, just OPK's and Grapefruit juice. That has been working great so far for EWCM at O time. I read that soy (which mimics clomid) is not as beneficial for women who have thin lining. I think that may be part of my problem.

I am going to cut out drinking for the most part (except on Holidays with family) and make sure I am eating well and taking vitamins.

Apparently back-to-back chemicals is not common, and can be a sign of larger problems. I hope that isn't the case for me. We will start trying again right away. Now I have to order more OPK's!! and you know what that means? 10 more ICs for early testing next time!:blush::dohh:

I told SO and he was very sweet about it. He just doesn't understand why I would test early and put myself through this. I told him I at least want to know that I was pregnant, even if it didn't last. I would want to know that conception wasn't the problem, but keeping the pregnancy. I want to be aware of what is happening in my body. He let the subject drop. He can be very stubborn... Ugh men! :haha:

How are you feeling lovely? I still have high hopes for you :thumbup:, but if it doesn't happen, we will at least have each other from the start this time!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry X let's hope it was just a fluke and like you say, you can now focus on making your body the most well oiled machine possible xxxxx
Maybe start taking the folic acid or some preg vits now to give your system a kick start? Xxx

You're so lovely X thank you for your support even with your possible chemical happening xxxxxxxx

My update is that I'm cd30, cervix feels out of reach again, I've been getting acid reflux and just a feeling of acidity in my throat area(?)
I also dreamt last night that I was in a zoo type place and we were having to do artificial insemination on a whale!!! I kept spilling the swimmers!! No idea what that was all about!
I'm STARVING, I'm really tired and I'm desperate to
Test but don't want to see a BfN xxxxx so that's my update xxx

Ps - men just don't really 'get it' and by that I mean, they don't feel the physical side of this that we do so it's really hard for them to understand X he probably walked away from the topic because he simply didn't know what to say X steal lots of hugs from him and try to remember that men are from Venus and women are from Mars.... This often leaves us on different sides of a subject but it doesn't mean we love each other any less xxx

I am taking prenatals, so I should be good on that front:thumbup: I just really hope it is just an unlucky thing. Gonna keep going and just hope I get a sticky one:shrug:

Dream!! Dream!! (and oh boy what a dream... eesh! :haha:) you had that with your son right? That is great and all those other things sound great too!! I will be so happy for you if you get it this cycle!

OH is really great. I shouldn't complain, they just think so differently than we do. The nice thing is he just kind of goes with what I think is best in this whole thing. He is there with hugs whenever I need them and always is willing to try whatever crazy things I find on the internet (LOL google!) I love him! :cloud9:

I guess one of my real... grumps... is that, at this point, there will be a 6 year age gap between my kids (at least!) and that worries me. DS is so excited to have a sib and I want to give him that while it is still exciting to him. I don't want him to see his little brother/sister as a "little kid tagging behind" He is a great kid, I mean really, and I know I shouldn't worry about it but I do. I want them to like eachother and have eachother's backs...

That's one of my worries as well, DD is 5 next month so will be getting on for 6 or more 'if' it finally happens. DS is 9 next month so I worry that if it's a boy he will be sharing with his baby brother which may get boring fast! Whereas DD has already asked if we have a baby girl then she can sleep with her lol!

You're doing it all right and it sounds like you have a great support there xxxxxx it's all going to happen for you beautifully, I know xx

Girls, try not to be concerned about the age gap xx they will love each other regardless, I'm sure xxxxx

I know - wasn't that an odd thing to dream about..?!!
With my ds it was about pregnancy though.....
I'm def feeling grotty but my georgeous little pumpkin has a nasty cold and cough so I think it's heading my way so can't pin my symptoms on a BFP just yet lol X

I've ordered some internet tests so will try them out when they arrive xxxxx

I guess one of my real... grumps... is that, at this point, there will be a 6 year age gap between my kids (at least!) and that worries me. DS is so excited to have a sib and I want to give him that while it is still exciting to him. I don't want him to see his little brother/sister as a "little kid tagging behind" He is a great kid, I mean really, and I know I shouldn't worry about it but I do. I want them to like eachother and have eachother's backs...

Just wanted to say that my little sister and I are 6.5 years apart (I apparently used to BEG my parents for a sibling). I love her to death and we have always been very close! I wouldn't worry about an age gap...your kids will love each other (and hate each other on some days...but hey, that's family).

hi ladies, can I join in on this?
I'm 5dpo, supposed to start AF on Thursday, which I hope I don't cause that will give me a 7 day LP, normally my face breaks out a week or so before AF and it hasn't yet, and my (.)(.) normally get sore a week or so before AF as well. they haven't been hurting like normal, but yesterday my nips were tender, and today my (.)(.) have been getting kind of stabbing pains randomly. so hope its a good sign.
As I type this I am having some cramps, which the only time I have had cramps is when I went threw my chemical. Never have them during AF. so I'm lucky about that. haha.
Fx for everyone!

Of course 55comet555 X symptoms all sound really promising xxx keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx keep us posted on your symptoms :) xx

I took a test today ..... BIG FAT NEGATIVE indeedy! Pretty gutted but not surprised :( x

Of course 55comet555 X symptoms all sound really promising xxx keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx keep us posted on your symptoms :) xx

I took a test today ..... BIG FAT NEGATIVE indeedy! Pretty gutted but not surprised :( x

I will! Still no spotting but have sensitive nips still. And having quite a bit of creamy dc and been having hot flashes today.

Your not out till af shows! Your late arnt you now? I can't remember and too lazy/tired to scroll and find out. Haha. :hugs:

Don't lose hope yet pickle :dust:

Looking for a bit of advice, I know I don't ovulate every month due to my blood test last cycle, if I don't ovulate does that mean I won't have any TWW symptoms?

I'm CD21 and feeling nothing. Whereas other months I have had all the tell tale signs, sore boobs, break out, cramping etc but I'm wondering if the cycles I don't feel anything means that I haven't ovulated.

Thank you ladies X I'm not officially 'late' until Monday ..... I'm symptomless now!! Xx

Oh man! Such a confusing cycle!!!
Sometimes they say no symptoms are the biggest symptom!!!! Aarrrggghhhhh!!!

Ooo really??

I thought maybe I haven't ovulated hence to progesterone making me manic :haha:

I like your theory better :)

Yes apparently so X I've read lots that when ladies got their BFP, they had less symptoms than when getting bfn's lol cxx

I'm Cd35 tomorrow. AF is due....cp is out of reach still and (sorry tmi warning)....
.... Only see cm when testing cp! White lotion like.
Bbs a little sore but not too bad (mainly above nipples) and I have a stinking cold now (caught from my ds) X
I'll keep you posted...... I hope she stays away!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->