Team ProveraStart'R'uS

Yes, I too believe that its our turn soon. We will all be seeing :bfp: results. I know it.

To tell you truth its wonderful having you ladies here. I don't go on here everyday but I sure do look forward to seeing what you guys are talking about everyday. Just nice to see everyone being there for each other. Through good :happydance: and bad :cry: times.

Thank goodness for you girls, too bad your so, so far away.

Yes, I too believe that its our turn soon. We will all be seeing :bfp: results. I know it.

To tell you truth its wonderful having you ladies here. I don't go on here everyday but I sure do look forward to seeing what you guys are talking about everyday. Just nice to see everyone being there for each other. Through good :happydance: and bad :cry: times.

Thank goodness for you girls, too bad your so, so far away.

:hugs:

How come no one is writing on here anymore???:cry:

Did you guys move somewhere else now?

Im still here hun just not around much at the mo due to being easter holidays here xxx
Oh that's good.

I keep checking up on how everyone is doing and there has been nothing to read lately. I was getting a little concerned if this thread was no longer active or what was going on.

I hope that everyone is doing great. How is everyone?

I'm in my 2ww right now. I don't really have any sypmtoms other then loving chocolate more then life and feeling really tired lately. I don't do any temp testing, ovulation kits or anything like that so I hope that this will be the month. I guess its that dreaded wait that everyone hates.

How are you doing dawny690?

I think the main reason its gone a little quite here is because everyone is now at different stages, after taking provera or similar tabs i'm waiting to O after my first natural af :(

Heidi,

I myself am currently on my "first" two week wait since my offical "real" period since coming off of Provera. I got one period from provera and then two weeks later I got what I think was my actual real period.

Its so exciting and yet stressful at the same time. I really try not to think about it too much but it's hard not to. When your ttc it seems like its all you think about. I totally believe though that it will happen when its meant to be and in the mean time just have fun with it.

Suppose to be getting the :witch: next Friday but I hope not.

Katy

Its great to know your body is starting to work like it should do isnt it? I'm just praying i will get in to a routine now but its not looking too hopeful .
I never thought i'd be so obsessed with TTC it does like of take over my personal life completely! I keep it quite though dont want added stress to it all.
So how are you coping in your TWW?

I'm doing pretty good. I really try not to think about symptoms too much cause sometimes I think its all in my head to begin with.

Although the last few days I've been waking up tired and tired all day too. Don't know what that means. Maybe just a lack of sleep or maybe something more. Oh and the chocolate cravings are wild. Then again who doesn't love the stuff....lol.

I was wondering is there certain foods that you should be avoiding during the 2ww? The reason I ask is because some other threads women talk about avoiding certain foods and I don't know what thats all about. Does avoiding certain foods increase you chances or something?

When are you suppose to be ovulating? The thing is that I dont even know if I did or didn't ovulate cause I don't do testing for that stuff. I'm just on a hoping and praying basis that I am.

sunshine im not to sure on food etc, my diet isnt the best tbh lol
how annoying for you dawny :(

How is everyone doing? :hugs:

I am getting so nervous about testing this weekend.

The thing is that I don't really know how long my cycles are cause when I was on bc they were about every 28 days. Now that I have finally gotten back my own period without bc I don't know how long the cycle is and if I will testing too early. If I were to still be on the 28 day cycle it would be Friday. Should I just base testing according to that? :dohh:

Help!!!!

I don't want to get my hopes high cause I have no syptoms really, other then being super tired the last week. I know some women have symptoms and others don't. Everyone is so different.

^ good luck with testing, i'm still unsure of my cycles too x

So I tested yesterday and it was a big fat :bfn::bfn::bfn:!!! Dammit!!!

I don't know though if I tested too early cause I don't know my cycles now or what the heck is going on if I need to go back on Provera again? Man oh man is all of this stuff confusing a heck!!!:dohh:

How is everyone else doing?

Still waiting to see if i have o'd.
Do you do opks? what CD are you on hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back