Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Hi everyone! This thread had been really quiet for a while.
I'm still trying for my BFP here. We are trying at home inseminations with the fresh stuff now. I'm using preseed and softcups. Any other suggestions for success????

:dust:

I think you'll do great at home with softcups and wish you tons of luck and baby dust!! :dust:

Oh no I just forgot! I'd love to be pregnant again but I think my lovey wife would go a bit crazy :) haha Thank you! She's such a happy girl!!!

How have you been?

Oh no I just forgot! I'd love to be pregnant again but I think my lovey wife would go a bit crazy :) haha Thank you! She's such a happy girl!!!

How have you been?

I'm trying to remain patient. We are still trying here...we took up at home inseminations for a few months and still not one BFP. We will be doing an insemination this week sometime, just waiting for ovulation.

Crossing my fingers For you, I hate that we always have to wait around for life's timing!!! Here's hoping time goes fast for you!

Just dropping in to say that AF showed on Tuesday midday. Tested on Sunday to a negative. All updates in my journal... GL, FXD, and :dust: to you all.

CONGRATS:happydance: PINKORBLUE and MOMMY2B!!! I am sooo happy for you ladies....looks like some baby:dust: has been going around.... Sure hope I have gotten a few sprinkles goign into next week. Happy and Healthy 9 mos to you both!!!!

I am updating my journal for the time being, going into next week, we are sooo busy, and going to be doing the most donations we have ever..... I can't wait to see your siggy's fruit grow!

CONGRATS:happydance: PINKORBLUE and MOMMY2B!!! I am sooo happy for you ladies....looks like some baby:dust: has been going around.... Sure hope I have gotten a few sprinkles goign into next week. Happy and Healthy 9 mos to you both!!!!

I am updating my journal for the time being, going into next week, we are sooo busy, and going to be doing the most donations we have ever..... I can't wait to see your siggy's fruit grow!

Thank you so much, hun! :hugs: DH and I are very surprised, considering the odds we were given last year. I'm sending you all of my baby :dust: and you and your DW are never far from my thoughts. I'm looking forward to your announcement and you WILL get your forever rainbow. :hug:

Thanks MrsMM. You're definitely next. Truck Loads of baby dust coming your way and PINkorBlue Congrats again.

Hello hello!!!!

I've missed all you ladies so much. How are you all doing??

Mommy2be & Pinkorblue CONGRATS!!! I'm excited for you all. It's great to come back to such good news :happydance:

Wilsons how is it being a mommy? She is absolutely adorable:winkwink:

AFM: I've been gone for quite some time but I'm back. Definitely have had some ups and downs over the past few months. (cycle cell anemia, early stage preeclampsia, excessive amniotic fluid, 2 hospital visits, and not to mention a donor who has now went MIA before finishing the last of the paperwork :nope:) But we've managed to make it this far. And hoping for a healthy little girl in the coming days.

Thanks hun! :D

Oh wow, you've been through a lot. :hugs: I hope you're doing okay now and sorry to hear about your donor, hope he comes back so you guys can finish up. What is it with donors going MIA these days? Even though DH and I unexpectedly made this little one on our own, we owe a big thank you to our donor anyway but no idea what happened to him. :shrug:

You're team pink?!? How awesome, congrats and sending healthy mom and baby vibes! :flower:

Glad to hear from you READY! Super glad that you have gotten this far and continuing! You sound like you have definitely had a go of it. Congrats on your baby girl in there!

PINKOR Glad to see you doing well also :wave:

Not much for me, getting down here at the end of this TWW. All updates in my journal. Take care ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->