Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

Just wanted to introduce myself: my Wife and I (we have been married almost 3 years) are looking to start the ball rolling late next year. Feel utterly clueless and lost about the whole thing but am VERY EXCITED!

We are currently researching our options with PCT's etc and also fertility clinics which are fairly local to us (London)

Hope to get to know you all a little better!

xx

Hi,

Just signed up so all this a bit new, found this thread when googling for Transgender surrogate donors.

Basically me and my fiancé are both Transmen, before he came out to me we were going to conceive with a sperm donor after a discussion we have now decided to try and find a surrogate and a sperm donor and just exploring our options, if anyone knows of somewhere/something that could help us with this in the UK we'd be grateful.

Riley and Joshua.

Hi all. I am URGENTLY looking for gay co-parenting couples to interview for a feature in a UK fertility mag. I just need to chat to anyone co-parenting (whether you're part of a lesbian couple or you're the biological father with another couple, etc) about your experiences. Ideally in the next day or so. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

hi can i join.
my name is annemarie and me and my gf have been in a relationship for about 6 years 4 years out to our families . we are ttc its our first month so wish us luck xx
i met my doner through prideangel website and he is awesome talk via emails and telephone and meeting him for our first "apointment" on 22nd (tickers wrong).

Hi all. My partner and I have been together 6 years and want to start a family. We've approached our gp but are not holding out any hope for any nhs help. We've registered wiv pride angel and co parent match but are unsure what the next step is and clinics are too expensive. Any advice on conceiving would be great. Thanks gem & annie

Good luck to Weeli & missgemmy! my gf and I are going to hopefully start trying this summer! She has 2 kids and this would be my 1st. she is ready for me to start whenever i am however, i have a few things to finish before i start trying. hope to see some good news out of this thread!:thumbup:

Hii my girlfriend and i been ttc number 1 starting this month!! im currently in our 2ww!! we have been together for 6 years and 1 month!!! we want our BFP soon!! wish u all luck!!! we are using instead cap method

Lesbian couple. My partner and I have been together for 2 years and now are ready to begin a family..Looking for a buddie to partner up with on our journey. Please any and all advice is welcome. We have NO clue as to where to begin to look for a donor. Thanks in advance- Erica & D

Hi All!

I am happy to find a thread that seems to be active or trying to get active again.

My Wife and I have been TTC for almost a year. We have been together for a total of 14 years and married for 1.

We are using the home method and after reading alot of the success stories today, will probably start the instead cups. I have been reading since about 9am and it seems to be more success in couples to use the cups. We have tried the clinic method with an anonymous donor but the cost of the failed attempts weighs heavy. So we are using a known donor (again) and will inbetween (if we haven't with him) use the bank sperm to the home (finances into play as well). Quick questions, where did you get the Preseed from?

Hi, I'm new here too and I would like to join this group. My partner and I (she's 37 and I'm 32) have been together almost 5 years, and have been ttc for four months this time. We tried for several months in 2008, but due to health issues on my part, we had to put everything on hold. I'm going to be the birth mom, because of age and other factors.

We have a known donor, and are doing insems at home. Our donor has been a close friend of mine since high school, and he and my partner have become great friends over the past couple of years. We inseminated on Monday, so I'm in the tww now. Hoping and praying for a baby!

Hi, I'm new here too and I would like to join this group. My partner and I (she's 37 and I'm 32) have been together almost 5 years,

We have a known donor, and are doing insems at home. Our donor has been a close friend of mine since high school, and he and my partner have become great friends over the past couple of years. We inseminated on Monday, so I'm in the tww now. Hoping and praying for a baby!

Hi!!

My wife and I have been trying since Mar 2010. Still no good news. We are right behind you, we inseminated on Wednesday! Good Luck to you!!

Sending you
:dust:

Lesbian couple. My partner and I have been together for 2 years and now are ready to begin a family..Looking for a buddie to partner up with on our journey. Please any and all advice is welcome. We have NO clue as to where to begin to look for a donor. Thanks in advance- Erica & D

Hello there! Would love to be "TTC" buddies! :flower:

We have an active thread over on "assisted conception" with lots of advice & support for starting AI at home!

https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/165424-considering-home-insemination-donor-sperm.html

Everyone is welcome! :hugs:

I am part of a lesbian couple TTC baby #2 -- I have found such awesome advice & support on BnB!

Hi, I'm new here too and I would like to join this group. My partner and I (she's 37 and I'm 32) have been together almost 5 years,

Hi!!

My wife and I have been trying since Mar 2010. Still no good news. We are right behind you, we inseminated on Wednesday! Good Luck to you!!

Sending you
:dust:

Thank you! Good luck to you too!! Lots and lots of :dust: back at you!!

I know how hard it is to try and try and feel like it's never going to happen. We started trying in early 2009 and I had one chemical, and then after several months we had to take a break due to some health issues. We started trying again in February.

It didn't work out for us this month. AF came on the 9th. We however will be back at it soon, we have decided to try as frequently as we get the BFNs! I am staying positive, but just the hope and anticipation are wearing on my hopefulness....

I'm new to this board and wondering if anyone has some words of advice or not. My wife and I have been together for 4 yrs. We decided to TTC and a friend agreed to be our donor. I did conceive that month, but I m/c about 6 weeks later. We weren't actively TTC this month but something happened and we started to become used to the fact that I may in fact be expecting. The problem is I believe that I ovulated on May 6th or 7th and the act took place on May 5th. I thought I was on a 28 day cycle but now I'm learning that I may not be. I'm having a ton of symptoms that aren't normal as far as AF is concerned and since we haven't been TTC and I am with a woman, I haven't been charting AF to know for sure how long my cycles are. What are the odds at CD 30 of being pregnant when I had a BFN on CD 28 yet AF hasn't showed yet? We have decided that if I'm not this month, then we will actively start trying as we have both gotten used to the idea of welcoming a new family member.

It didn't work out for us this month. AF came on the 9th. We however will be back at it soon, we have decided to try as frequently as we get the BFNs! I am staying positive, but just the hope and anticipation are wearing on my hopefulness....

Well, UPDATE!!!

We are going to the 1st appt this afternoon, 3 hours to be exact! I have an irregularly regular cycle, so, it turns out that on 6/14/11 I got a :bfp: and the doc wants to see if the AF coming on the 9th was actually implantation... We are going to see just how far along we really are.... We did do a cycle right after AF left last month, but with my cycle, we don't know. I will update you later.

We really need to ressurrect this thread. I know that there is a Lesbians TTC thread, but this one would be ideal, for those that are not just TTC but also are PG as well as just a group all of our own.... Put the word back out to all the ladies... TEAM RAINBOW MUMMIES is BACK!!!!:happydance:

I'm new to this board and wondering if anyone has some words of advice or not. My wife and I have been together for 4 yrs.

We have decided that if I'm not this month, then we will actively start trying as we have both gotten used to the idea of welcoming a new family member.

Well, search my name and see all the threads that I have posted to (too many to list) and there is some GREAT information for you! Do not give up, I will say that, it is a difficult process, but nothing compares to the end result!!! I will be starting a journal this afternoon, or tomorrow morning after we have gone to the appt in a few hours. The information that I recevied on this site, truly helped my wife and I through this process for a 2nd time. I will say this..... INSTEAD CUPS:thumbup:

Nice to find a group like this & talk to people in the same situation :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->