Team Rainbow Mummies - Gay Surrogates, Lesbian, Transgender and BiSexual TTC Group

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm so annoyed in fact make that MAD!!! Donor was meant to come over last night to do his stuff as i'm O today, he leaves it till 11pm to let us know he can't come (had to be up at 5am for work), may as well add tired to my emotions as well!!!!! Although he is a lovely guy he's tendency to let us down is starting to wear me down, i know he's the one helping the us but if he could just be honest and say he can't make it this month then atleast we'd know were we stand.....it's just so frustrating waiting around...He's was meant to be coming over tomorrow too but still don't know if he is...i hate being in limbo... Really sorry for the rant just needed to get it off my chest!!
I had a really good feeling about this month too, it's my third cycle on Clomid and the CBFM as been spot on......i just feel like crying . :cry:

Anyway sorry again about the rant..i'll keep you posted.

Kezza

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this with your donor. It's something I'm praying I don't run into and something I made our donor understand I couldn't deal with. I have a backup donor available just in case though. Both are great guys.

I really hope your donor is able to assist ya'll this month and you get that BFP you've been wanting :)

>>>>>
Ok.... QUESTION TO ALL YOU LADIES

I've been going back and forth between using the syringe and cup method (donor putting sample in cup and then using syringe to insert it into partner) or using just the softcup (having donor put sample in softcup and inserting it). What's ya'lls opinions on this? I was planning on using Softcups on top of the syringe insertion... but I'm nervous that if we just use the Softcup that the sample won't reach the right area?

Thanks!

Thanks Savi, I'm hoping he's still able to come Friday although I think it might be too late! Think it's about time we looked for a back up instead of relying on one person. Any way about the softcups, we've been doing it by the syringe method but decided this month we're gonna try both. Think we're going to use the syringe first then the cup to keep the little fellas up there! So I'm also interested in what people say.

Kezza

I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this with your donor. It's something I'm praying I don't run into and something I made our donor understand I couldn't deal with. I have a backup donor available just in case though. Both are great guys.

I really hope your donor is able to assist ya'll this month and you get that BFP you've been wanting :)

>>>>>
Ok.... QUESTION TO ALL YOU LADIES

I've been going back and forth between using the syringe and cup method (donor putting sample in cup and then using syringe to insert it into partner) or using just the softcup (having donor put sample in softcup and inserting it). What's ya'lls opinions on this? I was planning on using Softcups on top of the syringe insertion... but I'm nervous that if we just use the Softcup that the sample won't reach the right area?

Thanks!

My best friend who used known donor :sperm: used the softcup and got BFP first month she used them. I use the softcups as well. It is alot easier and you dont have to worry about the swimmers swimming out. I also use a little bit pre-seed before i put the cup in. And to get the swimmers out of the cup and into your cervix they say to BIG O to suck in the sperm. Good luck to you hun.

Thanks Savi, I'm hoping he's still able to come Friday although I think it might be too late! Think it's about time we looked for a back up instead of relying on one person. Any way about the softcups, we've been doing it by the syringe method but decided this month we're gonna try both. Think we're going to use the syringe first then the cup to keep the little fellas up there! So I'm also interested in what people say.

I hope he's able to make it and on time for you! A back up donor could be a good plan :) Someone who is reliable as we only have once a month to do this and we WAIT the entire month for it lol.

TNT: I've been talking to my partner about just using the Softcup and I think we might go with that. I'm hoping to order some Preseed here soon. Been debating on that as well. I know it's worked nicely for straight couples I just wasn't sure how it would work for us as there is no penetration involved in our baby making lol.

Oye off to work I go again... these 60 hr work weeks are killing me.

Have a good one everyone!

Crystal

Ya I think the softcups will be alot better for you. They haven't worked for me yet but I was on a lupron injection that put me in menopause so my cycle is still working itself out. And I had surgery two weeks ago so I think my body just needs to chill out. My friend got her BFP first time she used it. I was obviously jealous when it didn't work first time for me but not all bodies are the same. The pre-seed is amazing. I have done it both ways...inserted vaginally (whole applicator worth) 15 min prior to insemination and I have also put pre-seed in the softcup as well. Not sure which one is better. But either way it helps the :sperm: live longer. Which im up for! hehe :haha: Good luck to you hun and really hope you get a BFP ASAP!! :dust: :hug:

Thanks TNT!
I'm sorry to hear about the surgery and stuff. Been there... not fun. Yeah I'm debating on whether or not I should go ahead and order the Preseed, I don't know if it will get here in time... guess I should try anyways! i really hope we get a BFP this month too. My God I would cry. We both would lol. I TTC for 3 1/2 years, went to the Dr over 4 times a month, had so many procedures and tests done it wasn't even funny... only to ever have one miscarriage. My DP wanted me to carry the baby but after we did alot of talking she said she would be willing to carry the baby for us. This girl is the best thing thats ever happened to me without a doubt in my mind :) I cannot wait to be a mother with her. I can't wait to be a FAMILY with her. She keeps telling me she has a funny feeling she's going to get pregnant this month. And while I think it's a great thing to HOPE for I don't want her to get her hopes too high and then it be negative because I've been there so many times. So I've let her know that if it's BFN that it's going to be ok and I'm not going to be upset with her. That these things can take some time and I love HER above all else.

Last thing I want is for her to be hurting because she feels she failed us :(

I have a question girls... Hi my name is lisa and I am new to this group. although I have a DH I was wondering and hoping from advice from you all. and Hope I can be apart of this group...
We :sex: today and I laid there for 20 minutes got up and I put preseed in my diva cup inserted it inside me and thats where it has been since 3:30pm its 5:30 now.
a few questions???
Can I have an orgasm any time while its in? with a vibrator? also how long should I keep the diva cup in for? I really hope this is our month but If I can orgasm anytime with the cup in me I will just do it whenever.
or is it better to do it once the sperm is inside and fresh?

Thanks TNT!
I'm sorry to hear about the surgery and stuff. Been there... not fun. Yeah I'm debating on whether or not I should go ahead and order the Preseed, I don't know if it will get here in time... guess I should try anyways! i really hope we get a BFP this month too. My God I would cry. We both would lol. I TTC for 3 1/2 years, went to the Dr over 4 times a month, had so many procedures and tests done it wasn't even funny... only to ever have one miscarriage. My DP wanted me to carry the baby but after we did alot of talking she said she would be willing to carry the baby for us. This girl is the best thing thats ever happened to me without a doubt in my mind :) I cannot wait to be a mother with her. I can't wait to be a FAMILY with her. She keeps telling me she has a funny feeling she's going to get pregnant this month. And while I think it's a great thing to HOPE for I don't want her to get her hopes too high and then it be negative because I've been there so many times. So I've let her know that if it's BFN that it's going to be ok and I'm not going to be upset with her. That these things can take some time and I love HER above all else.

Last thing I want is for her to be hurting because she feels she failed us :(

Oh hun your story just gave me some serious goosebumps! Im sorry about your procedures in stuff that you had to get. I know how hard it is to go through fertility issues and see all your friends get preggors the first time they do it. You try to be happy but then you think "why can't I be as fertile and have the same joy they do?" I really REAALY hope she does get BFP this month. Specially sense its her first time. It would be WONDERFUL if it worked right away and then the only thing you worry about is baby stuff....:baby::baby::hugs: I am sure my partner would get a BFP first try because her whole family has kids all over the place. LOL :haha: Stay positive and I will say some prayers for you guys! :hug:

I have a question girls... Hi my name is lisa and I am new to this group. although I have a DH I was wondering and hoping from advice from you all. and Hope I can be apart of this group...
We :sex: today and I laid there for 20 minutes got up and I put preseed in my diva cup inserted it inside me and thats where it has been since 3:30pm its 5:30 now.
a few questions???
Can I have an orgasm any time while its in? with a vibrator? also how long should I keep the diva cup in for? I really hope this is our month but If I can orgasm anytime with the cup in me I will just do it whenever.

I think I have seen you around BNB! Welcome here hun. As far as your questions go..... I will tell you what I do with the cup and pre-seed. Our donor does his "business" in the cup and then gives it to my partner. Before I get the swimmers I put the pre-seed in vaginally(whole applicator full). Usually you wanna use it 15min prior. I used to put it in the cup but this month I tried it this way. Then once I put the cup in, I use our "bullet":haha:(vibrator) right away. An orgasm will act as suction and suck in the swimmers into the cervix. I usually leave the cup in overnight but not longer than 12 hours. If we do the "insemination" during the day, I usually keep it in for about 4-5 hours. Sometimes the pre-seed will seep into the cup so there is some "stuff" in the cup when I take it out! I hope this helps hun and LOADS of :dust: for you guys!! :hug:

a few questions???

I think I have seen you around BNB! Welcome here hun. As far as your questions go..... I will tell you what I do with the cup and pre-seed. Our donor does his "business" in the cup and then gives it to my partner. Before I get the swimmers I put the pre-seed in vaginally(whole applicator full). Usually you wanna use it 15min prior. I used to put it in the cup but this month I tried it this way. Then once I put the cup in, I use our "bullet":haha:(vibrator) right away. An orgasm will act as suction and suck in the swimmers into the cervix. I usually leave the cup in overnight but not longer than 12 hours. If we do the "insemination" during the day, I usually keep it in for about 4-5 hours. Sometimes the pre-seed will seep into the cup so there is some "stuff" in the cup when I take it out! I hope this helps hun and LOADS of :dust: for you guys!! :hug:
Thanks so much. I DTD yesterday at 3:00 stayed laying down till 3:30 then I had a visit from my brother unexepted LMAO :haha: jumped up, went into the bathroom right away and put the preseed in the diva cup and then left it in until about 9:30pm. I also had an orgasm at 6pm with my vibator. I will cont. this pattern till I ovulate thanks for your help. I hope this can be my month #4 cycle we are on :flower:

Hey everyone!

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing??? What CD are we all on? How's it all looking?

CD 10 here waiting for the big O. Got our Preseed in last night... man that was fast!!! Ordered it on Friday! Also went and got the OPK's and Instead Cups so we are completely prepared. We did however decide to go with a donor here in Austin as well since we don't know if we will be where DP is from when she O's or here. Her family reunion is this weekend. So we are covered in both cases :)

Ok off to work I go!!!

HI all,

We have managed to find another donor:happydance:!! Really pleased, he's really flexiable and really wants to help!! We so happy, just on the count down now for AF so the ball can start rolling!! :cloud9:

Can i ask how you girls have found donors? My partner & i have been going the frozen sperm route & have now officially used up all our money... and still no baby! :cry: I live in the the US. Any suggestions??

:dust: to all!

Can i ask how you girls have found donors? My partner & i have been going the frozen sperm route & have now officially used up all our money... and still no baby! :cry: I live in the the US. Any suggestions??

:dust: to all!

Hi Tammy,

We used www.free-sperm-donations.com. It's really good, you can post an add on there as well. We paid the joining fee then put an add on, got loads of replies so you do have to sift through them. You can also search for donors in your area, this is how we actually found the were using. Hope this helps.

Yay Kezza!!! Very happy for you!

Tammy: This is going to sound wacky but a friend of mine told me to try Craigslist since it's so popular here and free. So we did, placed an ad and within 4 hours we had 20 emails from guys interested. We had to sift through them of course.. some where wacky... some were looking to sleep with us to do it (ummm no) and then a few had been donors before and were willing to do it again. Met two GREAT guys who had both been donors before, clean bills of health, knew their sperm was viable, etc. Our first choice had to be on VACA when we Oed so we went with second. VERY nice guy and very quick as well... no hassle, no issues. Just sweet sweet guy. So CL DID work for us as well as for my friend. But I'll warn ya... you will get some wacky emails. Just make sure to use wisdom and let them know exactly what you are looking for :)

Well Savi and I are now in the 2ww I THINK. Got some very POSITIVE OPKS temp dipped yesterday and spiked today... just waiting on those wonderful lines to show on FF haha.
Did two AHI's this weekend. One on Sat and one yesterday. Both went well... did the sperm in the Instead Cup and inserted it that way on Sat then yesterday decided to inject the sperm into her and the rest stayed in the Instead Cup. The cup wasn't that comfortable in her so Sat she left it in for 3 hours and yesterday I think it was only an hour and 30 minutes.

So here's hoping!!!

How is everyone doing?
:cry::cry::cry:
lets see not so good. I just know I am not PG bad day for me today... My temps just keep dropping lower and lower I just give it till Monday to drop under or near the cover line :cry:
when is god going to make me PG again :cry: I had my newborn niece last night b/c my brother had a wedding and all I did was hold her and cry at times. I never imagined just having 1. yes I am blessed but I was made to have babies. :cry:
its going to be #5 cycle if AF shows the 3rd/4th :cry:

How is everyone doing?
:cry::cry::cry:
lets see not so good. I just know I am not PG bad day for me today... My temps just keep dropping lower and lower I just give it till Monday to drop under or near the cover line :cry:
when is god going to make me PG again :cry: I had my newborn niece last night b/c my brother had a wedding and all I did was hold her and cry at times. I never imagined just having 1. yes I am blessed but I was made to have babies. :cry:
its going to be #5 cycle if AF shows the 3rd/4th :cry:

I'm sorry you are having a rough day today but yes definitely remember that you ARE blessed to be able to have your daughter. I tried to have a baby for over 3 1/2 years. Even healthy couples with no issues can take up to a year to conceive.

Hang in there!

Crystal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back