Team Rainbow's Progress Yay

hey everyone, sorry had a long weekend away from civilization hahahaha...
well, am on CD11 but no ovulation detected according to FF so ill do my first OPK tonight and the inn another 2 days LOL :)

hi girls, sory i wasnt on lastnite i was having a birthday celebartion. im fine seem to be very moody, my lower belly ache is gone now or maybe i just dnt notice it a much now, have some af type cramps on and off though, my oh is back so i wan to see how it will be when we bd,leo any news and lunaty hows the smep coming on?

Thanks for the support Morayo. I've been thinking more about my choice of where to give birth. I've just always been of the opinion that birth is a perfectly normal process that women have been going through for thousands of years, and i know it will be excrutiating but the thought of lying on a bed numb from the waist down and not being able to move, with a drip and a catheter stuck in me is not my idea of a positive birth experience. I want to be on all fours in a pool groaning like a cow if i have my way! My hubby was a bit surprised by my choice, he's seeing the hippy in me coming out! The midwives at the MLU have extra training in emergencies because they don't have consultants there and she said i will only be allowed to go there if there are absolutely no complications whatsoever, so i'll be monitored closely. Also the hospital is only about 20 minutes drive away so i'm sure a speeding ambulance could get there quicker! I just can't see that hospitals have the same level of one to one care. I hope i've made the right choice x

hi ivory i would say ur choice is fine, besides ur antenatal check ups in the last tri will be more often so ull be able to know if there is any reason why u would need to go to a hospital if need be. i had my first baby naturally and there were only the midwifes there, it ws excruciating but worth it. if the midwives know their onions ur delivery shd be a slow walk in the park.good choice.quick question for u though, did u have lower belly cramps on and off when u initially got pg.i dnt know what to think anymore, the cramps are gone now but today when i was taking a showr i bent to pick the sponge and i felt a pulling in my belly button and now my appetite is gone but not cos my taste buds are off or anything just gone.oh and i bd and initially when he touched my pubic line i felt some discomfort but when we started bding i felt nothing over there! just wondering if i od during the period when he was away that would make me totally out. ive never had o pain like the pains i had this month though so im really really confused!

It sounds good to me, i had the cramps and niggles from pretty much day 1 if i conceived when i think i did. Also, i've heard other women say that they have had tugging sensations in their belly button before getting :bfp: I also lost my appetite, didn't feel sick but just wasn't interested in eating or feeling hungry. I thik you have a good chance, and it sound v positive. Will you be going to a MLU again this time round? It didn't put you off? What sort of pain relief did you have?

morning everyone :)

My cunning plan is going alright.. we had a sudden call to a farm in the middle of no were so i missed one day of BD but made up for it yesterday! Did my first OPK yesterday night and it was a neg, a line did show up but it was lighter then the test line :D at least i know they work now hahaha

Well hopefully my temps will go up from now on.. chart is looking a bit weird but it could be me.. i havnt seen my cycle before so it must be normal?!

hi every also bean having cramps still bit light headed and sore boobs on off.

hope every one is ok im 11dpo now only 3 day till i test again got:bfn: on 9dpo :hugs:

hi every also bean having cramps still bit light headed and sore boobs on off.

hope every one is ok im 11dpo now only 3 day till i test again got:bfn: on 9dpo :hugs:

yay Leo, well all be thinking of you :D..
9DPO is very early.. there is a good chance you will still get your :bfp:!!!

hi all, i will be going to the mlu again this time, provided there are no issues, i really dnt know what pain releif they gave me cos i was a bit hysterical from the contractions but i remember the mw saying she didnt want to give me too much so that my contractions dnt wane, once i was fully dilated though it wasnt long be4 i had my girl, i have pains in my beely button even when i wasnt pg so i dnt think thats rally a sign of bfp, im just confused. i beleive in my heart of heart that my bean has come to stay this time around but i just start doubting at times that maybe i missed the egg due to ohs absence.well thanks for the moral support. i needed it.

hi leo, i think we both have very great chances this month, things are really looking bright, are ur symtoms usual or anything out if the ordinary.?

Well just remember, my hubby was away every week and i had no idea when i ov'd and 100% didn't believe i had a chance and i got my bean so there's no reason whatsoever that you don't have yours. Stay positive! xx

hey all!!!

Wow my temp made a big leap today but not enough to have O'd yet.. specially since it is probably to early to.. seeing my last 2 cycles sight..

Did another OPK which had another pink line but not as dark as the test line..
hopfully ill have a pos soon :)

great lunaty. hope ure still practising smep

how girls how are you all doing

hey leo how are u today? done anymore testing?

hey gurl, congrats! its abfp no doubt. im happy team rainbow is living up to expectatn. we'll be joining u soon.

yer girls did one more this morning and is darker so scared :witch: is on her way so smep works then whos gonna be next for:bfp: then when every testing :hugs: to every one

Wow! Congratulations Leo!! Team rainbow is working it's magic! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->