Team "SHAMROCK"

I am up and down at the moment - one minute I'm convinced I'm pg the next I'm convinced I'm not!

Me too!! This is driving me completely insane!:hissy:
Lets just hope that we all are!!! PMA PMA PMA

NOw I have to go run and clean up my mess from today...hehe before OH comes home...:dishes::laundry::iron::shower:
maybe brush my hair as well...:blush::rofl:

Haha Chill. I work from home 3 days a week (sweet deal I know) and I usually spend most of the day in my jammies - even walk the dog and go to the dog park in them sometimes. And then I rush around tidying and making myself presentable before DH gets home too.

Hugs and babydust

:rofl: I do the same thing. OH is constantly coming home and asking me
"have u been in ur pjs all day?" haha why not, whats the point of getting dressed if ur not going anywhere I say stay comfy!
All I do all day is cater to the lil one and housework.

I was off all day too. Wished I could have stayed in my PJ's too, so jealous! I had friggin' errands to run, boo!!!

Been feeling nauseous and big boobs, but could be the flu and PMS. :cry:

I've also been quite BITCHY!! :hissy: That is actually a plus, as it's what tipped DH off the last 2 times I've been preggo!!

ya..I have dos and cats and chickens to look after!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm enjoying it now as I don't think once I have LO that I will sleep more then 4 hours a night...and no more lounging until they are in college!!!!!!!
I usually work between 4 and 5 days per week...so i save all my housework for 1 day off....probably this friday...of course I try to fit in a shopping trip as well....hehe

I've been good and haven't boughten any pre-bean gifts....but with easter coming up my store has alot of CUTE stuffed animals.....
I'm leaning towards a farm/ woodland style nursery... but dont fantasize too much about it ......I'll wait till I get a +

I just want to know either way! It's so hard not to get your hopes up when you want something so badly! Even harder to accept when if doesn't happen.
:muaha:

Trying to stay positive :happydance:, but don't want to get my hopes up too high! Last moth, was 6 days late and had really convinced myself. I guess it made it that much harder when it didn't happen. :hissy:

SO...as hard as it is, I'm trying to keep a laid back attitude about it all. As you all know.....SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS, LOL!!!

You said it sisters! I am feeling like arce....lightheaded and hot then cold - definitely coming down with something I thinks.

This two week wait is the worst one yet for me....it's the first cycle using preseed and my first cycle with as much bd'ing so trying to keep my feet on the ground. Man does this 2ww suck the big one or what?

It's all good ladies.....Mr. Storky is going to answer our prayers.

I am going to do something mindless so I can stop thinking about this stuff....it's making me nauseous (at least I didn't mention it as a symptom right?) I am little off my rocker today ladies (well more than usual) so please excuse me.

Hugs and babydust.

Oh my 6 days late....that would have drove me crazy for sure...I've been 2 days late I totaly thought I was pregnant.....
2ww is hard enough...without being a week late for AF...isn't it great how our bodies F%&k with us....

Its almost the 1week wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
And a few girls testing the 9th.....its going by fast!!!!!!!!!!!!
yay......I need some new things to surf online......keep me form obsessing about TTC

How about Facebook?? You can always keep busy there, lol!!! :rofl:
JK, I don't think I can wait til the 9th, lol!! I have HPT, I may start in 2 days, lol!!

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!! :dohh: :hissy:
:dust:

If i see another pregnancy or birth announcement on facebook...i'll scream...:hissy:hahaha
I would test early but only if you can handle a negative.....
I get so excited when I get close to test date.....but then see negatives and get so down....would rather see af to be honest.BUT would love to see an early :bfp:

Its so :muaha:

If i see another pregnancy or birth announcement on facebook...i'll scream...:hissy:hahaha
I get so excited when I get close to test date.....but then see negatives and get so down....would rather see af to be honest.BUT would love to see an early :bfp:

OMG, you're SO right about the FB announcements!! I actually had a friend write on my wall asking how my pregnancy was going since I hadn't spoken to her in quite some time. All of a sudden, I had about 5 messages asking if I was pregnant again....embarrassing for all of us, LOL

I guess I'll have to see how impatient I get to see if I'll test early.....guess I just want to see a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:dust: :hug:

I'm feeling SOOO pregnant!!!!!! I don't know why, just feeling!! :happydance:

Imagine how great it would be if all os uf got our :bfp::bfp::bfp: this month!!

I'm with you on that one. Told myself after my:bfn:s last month that I wouldn't test until at least the day my AF is due. That isn't until the 11th at the earliest (if its a 23 day cycle like the last one). The wait is killing me but I don't think I could handle a negative.

hehehe yay for symtom obsessing!!!
Today I'm feeling pretty crappy, but then I've had 'one of those days' so its to be expected. :cry: Am very irratible and emotionable though, not sure if its lack of sleep or a 'symtom'.

I'm the same Kota... Feeling really stressed out, tired, irritable, emotional... I haven't been sleeping well, this TTC thing is making me too anxious, especially the temperature taking. I still haven't had a clear rise, but also I keep waking up about 20 times EVERY night!!! I just want to be able to relax and enjoy doing this, but I can't control it, keep waking up during the night. Like last night I managed to fall asleep at about 1am, then I woke up at 1:20! Fell asleep again and woke up again at 1:28!!!! (It felt like I'd been sleeping for much longer than 8 minutes!) and then again and again and again. I don't know how to control this. So today I'm feeling crap!! :hissy: Apart from that, boobs are sore and been feeling a bit sick during the day, but it's too early for any symptom, so I think boobs might still be ovulation symptom and sickness maybe because I didn't eat well today...

Looking forward to real symptoms in a few days!! I'm glad everyone is symptom spotting, we will have good news soon!!!! PMA!!

This is so me - I could have written it!! I keep reading that you have to have at least 4 hours consecutive sleep but I couldn't manage 4 minutes in the 1st week of taking my temps! I thought temping would take away the stress of not knowing whether I ov'd or not but it seemed to take so long to get my temp rise that it just made me more stressed. Once it went up I thought, great stress over but now I'm stressing about whether my temp will stay up LOL I can't believe how much my mood is affected by that one moment when you look at the thermometer in the morning!

So after feeding the kids breakfast I decide its stime for me to eat...grab a spoon and take the fist bite of yougurt and smell somthing..i smelll the yogurt, smelled ok..so another bite. WHAM the smell..its the spoon.. i grab another and same thing..and another ....run to DH and put the spoon to his nose and hes like ...WHAT?...the spooon smells doesnt it?...his glare to told the anwser...i grabbed a knife and fork and they all smelled ok...it was just the spoon..i turn around and DH says .....your pregnant!!!! I didnt get till i remembered that yeah i have this sick nose during pregnancy that is not only stuffy but can SMELLLLLLL things :rofl::rofl:.... dispite being stuffy...anyhow ...im gonna go running for awhile and come back refreshed...:rofl: :headspin::loopy:

my inner :muaha: is playing with me....i know im suppose to test on the 14th...but i got a hold of 10mUI tests so i think im gonna test before that...i askd the others whats the EARLIEST i could test....and was told 11th soooo i will go for that but leave the "official" test for 14th. do you girls think i could get a :bfp: sooner than that?? god so this is the 2ww ....just to let all know...i really never cared or thought about all this stuff before...with my other pregnancies they sorta just fell on me...i really never even heard of a 2ww until i found this site...trully this site is what has currently made me ..me..:rofl: and i lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve it

and oooh yeah....YES i am one of those weirdos that has to have the list of abrevations and translations up all times....:rofl: baby dust to all.....:baby:

Well girls looks like the :witch: is coming to get me early this month WTF?
I went to the toilet this morning and wiped and there was some brown spotting on TP and I'm only on 11 dpo :hissy: My usual luteal phase is always 14/15 days before spotting so don't know why she's coming early this month?

I hadn't even had the chance to use my free IC preg tests yet so thought what the hell I'll use one for a laugh and there it was :bfn: Don't know what I expected................:rofl::rofl: At least I can laugh about it right.So what the hell were all those symptoms then - tiredness, sore boobies and even nausea - god check me into the nearest luny bin will u............

Ah well, suppose there's always next month?

Good luck to the rest of u girlies just sorry I let the team down with a :bfn:

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"