Team "SHAMROCK"

Afternoon ladies.
Well today I feel GOOD!! Like really really good, better then I have in ages. :happydance: Down side of this is that there hasn't been any symtoms to spot.. other then feeling slightly motion sickness on the top deck of the bus tonight which is unlike me, I don't get motion sickness.. so lets put that down to nausea shall we?? :rofl: Surprised I did feel so energetic today as I was awake at 4.30am, 5.30am and again at 6.30am this morning. :dohh:

Only 12more days till I can pee on something! :happydance::rofl:

oooh honeybuns im sorry the :witch: got ya.:cry:...you poasa save those things for next cycle...:dohh:

Sorry the witch got you honeybuns....you didn't let us down. Big hugs. No chance it could be implantation bleeding?

Thanks hopeful - I suppose it could be IB ( she says clutching at straws ) The spotting has gone now and my @@ are very painful so goodness knows whats going on in there! I don't think I'm still in the running cause my temp went down from 98.6 to 98.0 this morning which is quite a drop but still above the cover line of 97.7 so who knows?

Good luck to you though :hugs:

Thanks hopeful - I suppose it could be IB ( she says clutching at straws ) The spotting has gone now and my @@ are very painful so goodness knows whats going on in there! I don't think I'm still in the running cause my temp went down from 98.6 to 98.0 this morning which is quite a drop but still above the cover line of 97.7 so who knows?

first of all you didnt let us down:hugs:
second its not over till its over..ya know!!
hope that it was implantation!!! Fx's crossed!!

You haven't let us down one bit. We're all keeping our fingers crossed that it was IB.
:hug: :dust:

This 2ww is driving me insane!!! I have symptoms of pregnancy and symptoms of PMS. :muaha: I don't want to get my hopes up, so no more symptom spotting for me today! OK, yeah right....but I'll try really hard!!! :rofl:

Keep hoping for that :bfp:

I entered the 2ww today, i finally figured out my chart!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b9f4 I only started it 2 days ago.

Hi climbing girl......I'm in the same boat. Was preventing and didn't even think about starting a family until I had an unplanned ( but very wanted) pregnancy in 07.
Didn't end well...so I have been TRYING since may/june of 08.
Turning 38 this July so Tick Tock !!!!!!!!
Good thing about being older......is we get fast tracked to fertility clinics after 6months......
This is my last cycle trying au natural......
so come on "lucky irish" bean.....

Wow, whadya know...I'll be 37 this July:happydance:. What day are you??
Good luck on your "Irish bean"

:rofl:seems like a few of us are AROUND the same age..i just turned 37 a couple of weeks ago. :shrug::cake:

Well girls looks like the :witch: is coming to get me early this month WTF?
I went to the toilet this morning and wiped and there was some brown spotting on TP and I'm only on 11 dpo :hissy: My usual luteal phase is always 14/15 days before spotting so don't know why she's coming early this month?

I hadn't even had the chance to use my free IC preg tests yet so thought what the hell I'll use one for a laugh and there it was :bfn: Don't know what I expected................:rofl::rofl: At least I can laugh about it right.So what the hell were all those symptoms then - tiredness, sore boobies and even nausea - god check me into the nearest luny bin will u............

Ah well, suppose there's always next month?

Good luck to the rest of u girlies just sorry I let the team down with a :bfn:

:cry:

Awwww, you could never let us down:hugs::cry:...don't worry, maybe you OVed earlier than you thought and your LP is right on target.....:shrug:. I use to think I OVed on CD14...FF has me OVing on CD12 with a 14 day LP!!!
I'd of missed the whole damn boat by then... BD-ing away like my life depended on it not realizing my "ship" had already sailed... Cheer up mate, we're all in this together.... say it with me..PMA PMA :bfp::bfp::bfp::yipee:

So after feeding the kids breakfast I decide its stime for me to eat...grab a spoon and take the fist bite of yougurt and smell somthing..i smelll the yogurt, smelled ok..so another bite. WHAM the smell..its the spoon.. i grab another and same thing..and another ....run to DH and put the spoon to his nose and hes like ...WHAT?...the spooon smells doesnt it?...his glare to told the anwser...i grabbed a knife and fork and they all smelled ok...it was just the spoon..i turn around and DH says .....your pregnant!!!! I didnt get till i remembered that yeah i have this sick nose during pregnancy that is not only stuffy but can SMELLLLLLL things :rofl::rofl:.... dispite being stuffy...anyhow ...im gonna go running for awhile and come back refreshed...:rofl: :headspin::loopy:

Daydo that sounds great!!! I hope its a :bfp:!

Well girls looks like the :witch: is coming to get me early this month WTF?
I went to the toilet this morning and wiped and there was some brown spotting on TP and I'm only on 11 dpo :hissy: My usual luteal phase is always 14/15 days before spotting so don't know why she's coming early this month?

I hadn't even had the chance to use my free IC preg tests yet so thought what the hell I'll use one for a laugh and there it was :bfn: Don't know what I expected................:rofl::rofl: At least I can laugh about it right.So what the hell were all those symptoms then - tiredness, sore boobies and even nausea - god check me into the nearest luny bin will u............

Ah well, suppose there's always next month?

Good luck to the rest of u girlies just sorry I let the team down with a :bfn:

:cry:

honeybuns, to me that sounds like implantation!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Don't give up yet "it ain't over till it's over"! BTW, the temperature thing you said is very common, loads of women have an implantation dip! So it could be it.

Read this for more info:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-dip-study.html
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Implantation-time-and-signs.html

Try again in a few days!!!

oooh lots of positive sounding symptoms ladies, PMA PMA! :dust:

i have been so nauseous today woke up feeling :sick: and its been on and off all day. Very tempted to test, what do you reckon??

:test::test::test::test: Coming from a POAS addict MrsN which means I am not the most objective - come on BFP!

well Ladies, My name is hopeful and I am a peesonastickaholic. :rofl::shhh:

So I have way too many ICs at home and thought lastnight....cause I have been feeling so strange I thought ahhhh they're only 80 Cents a piece....let's test. So I grab a test and pee. (I know I need help). All of epts and opks are in the same drawer - I had grabbed an OPK thinking it was an EPT:dohh:

And of course, a faint line comes (as with every OPK) - so for about one millisecond my heart started beating really fast - then I realized that it was an OPK! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am embarrassed to admit this - but what I can say I need help.

Hugs and babydust to all my Shamrock lovelies.

:test::test::test::test: Coming from a POAS addict MrsN which means I am not the most objective - come on BFP!

So I have way too many ICs at home and thought lastnight....cause I have been feeling so strange I thought ahhhh they're only 80 Cents a piece....let's test. So I grab a test and pee. (I know I need help). All of epts and opks are in the same drawer - I had grabbed an OPK thinking it was an EPT:dohh:

And of course, a faint line comes (as with every OPK) - so for about one millisecond my heart started beating really fast - then I realized that it was an OPK! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

mrs n yes yes yes!!!! TAKE A TEST!!!!! im sure hopefull can send if a few if you run short!! :rofl::rofl: with all your symptoms and all....well bet a banana its a :bfp: i rekon you test and then post the pic!! :happydance: im so happy for all you ladies and this team is sure to be loaded with :bfp::bfp: the name says it all!!!! ( think babies think babies think babies ):baby:

I could definitely use getting rid of some of them....note to self a POAS should not have sticks to pee on in her house before 10 DPO!

Seriously Mrs N. I have a good feeling.....come on get us our first BFP.

:rofl:...I did the same thing lasnight!!!:dohh: What the heck is it with always having to POAS!! I think we should go into POAS help group together!!:rofl:

So, Mrs.N are you gonna test???? Your gonna be our first :bfp:...and then we are all following!!!!! This is all our lucky shamrock month!!!:dust::dust:

Yes, we should start a support group - POAS anonymous. By the way lily - your daughter is gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->