Team "SHAMROCK"

love the letter to Mr Stork!

not sure when I'll test, maybe on Monday 9th if I can hold out! Been getting some very strong waves of nausea tonight!

is it possible your body got geared up to ovulate and then didn't? hence why you were getting the + tests but not the temp rise (and remaining high)

Kota, it may be possible, but hopefully not!! I've just read on FF that it's common to have a temp dip on ovulation day. You temp will rise for sure AFTER ovulation and then stay high during LP. It doesn't drop after ovulation, so unlikely that it was on CD13. So I'm guessing I'm ovulating today (temp dip today) and hopefully tomorrow I'll see a temp rise. fingers crossed! [-o<

Just in case I :sex: today again! Thank God DH is still in babymaking mood and haven't complained about all the technicalities of sex at the moment.

So I guess it's time for symptom spot!!! Hurray!!!!! :happydance:

Hey everyone,
Can I join you all? I'm on cd18. Now not sure when I ov'd as this morning FF moved my ov day forward to cd14 from cd11 so am a bit confused :confused:! My 1st month taking my temps and I have quite irregular sleeping habits so not sure how accurate some of them have been!

Trying to stay unstressed about the whole TTC thing but finding it really hard - only our 2nd month trying but we're both 38 next month so time is ticking on!!

Spent the last 15 years of our marriage not wanting children and then wham, all of a sudden things changed and now all I can do is think babies LOL!!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/25c9fb

Hi climbing girl......I'm in the same boat. Was preventing and didn't even think about starting a family until I had an unplanned ( but very wanted) pregnancy in 07.
Didn't end well...so I have been TRYING since may/june of 08.
Turning 38 this July so Tick Tock !!!!!!!!
Good thing about being older......is we get fast tracked to fertility clinics after 6months......
This is my last cycle trying au natural......
so come on "lucky irish" bean.....

Welcome climbing....I hope you get your BFP soon.

Well ladies, I was completely not myself lastnight. I just felt "wierd" - weird sensations in my tummy, felt lightheaded - I felt drunk - when I closed my eyes I would spin. I thought maybe I was getting sick but today I feel fine. Maybe I was just tired. Trying not to read anythign into it - but you know how that goes. LOL.

No other "symptoms" to report here. Other than light menstrual cramping - really light.....but that's pretty typical for me.

How's everyone else doing?

Babydust and hugs.

Sounds good Hopeful......
My tummy is feeling a little off.......BUT thats because I had too many cookies with my de caff tea!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been having some realistic dreams.......weird.....

I'm trying to stop symptom spotting...as they are so close to ovulation symptoms.......closer i get to 14dpo then aybe I'll start looking..maybe.....
I'll probably start testing early again.....why not...hahaha

Hia Hopeful - how many dpo are you today?

I'm 10dpo today and have been having lots more symptoms than usual :rofl:Don't know if I'm just imagining them though :rofl:

5/6 dpo lots of cramping on sides
9 dpo @@ sore
10 dpo temps shot up another level this morning and feeling queasy on and off today

God I think I need locking up......................:rofl:
Worse part is not testing cause I've got 10 IC in my drawer calling me....!!!!!!!

Good luck girls - hope loads get they're :bfp: this month :happydance:
:hugs:

Stay strong honeybuns..........
you only have 4 more days to go........

I think I only have 7 or 8 to go.......

Hiya girls....I am 5DPO - but really freaking dizzy.....definitely coming down with something I believe. Your symptoms sound promising - yours too Chill.

Honeybuns - I admire your willpower....at 10 DPO with those symptoms, and ICs within my grasp I'd be POAS. But I am a nut. Kudos to you for holding off.

Love hugs and babydust.

Can see everyone is doing the usual..:rofl: Climbing girl we are on the exact same CD18 my AF Feb 15...so will be nice to see caves in first to test :rofl: hopefullly we all get :bfp:
Chillbilly...? anyway i can get added to the testers list for this month?? :blush: I should test on 14th ( yeah right ) so if you could put on the 14th ???:hugs: thanks...
well only symptom i am feeling right now are a little tired ( could be the kids :rofl: :baby: ) will catch up with the rest later im sure....

Hello Lovely Ladies!!

Glad to see the symptom spotting has begun. I felt sick last night when I tried to eat and my @@ are bigger, but not sore....hopefully this is THE month!!
:happydance:
Chill, can you put me to test on the 9th?? Thanks!! Pretty PLEASE for all of us!!! :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

:happydance:

:dust:

hehehe yay for symtom obsessing!!!
Today I'm feeling pretty crappy, but then I've had 'one of those days' so its to be expected. :cry: Am very irratible and emotionable though, not sure if its lack of sleep or a 'symtom'.

Today I'm feeling pretty crappy, but then I've had 'one of those days' so its to be expected. :cry: Am very irratible and emotionable though, not sure if its lack of sleep or a 'symtom'.

Same here :hissy:

I'm the same Kota... Feeling really stressed out, tired, irritable, emotional... I haven't been sleeping well, this TTC thing is making me too anxious, especially the temperature taking. I still haven't had a clear rise, but also I keep waking up about 20 times EVERY night!!! I just want to be able to relax and enjoy doing this, but I can't control it, keep waking up during the night. Like last night I managed to fall asleep at about 1am, then I woke up at 1:20! Fell asleep again and woke up again at 1:28!!!! (It felt like I'd been sleeping for much longer than 8 minutes!) and then again and again and again. I don't know how to control this. So today I'm feeling crap!! :hissy: Apart from that, boobs are sore and been feeling a bit sick during the day, but it's too early for any symptom, so I think boobs might still be ovulation symptom and sickness maybe because I didn't eat well today...

Looking forward to real symptoms in a few days!! I'm glad everyone is symptom spotting, we will have good news soon!!!! PMA!!

I am up and down at the moment - one minute I'm convinced I'm pg the next I'm convinced I'm not!

My only symptom really is extreme tiredness.....I haven't had any midnight shifts...get to sleep at a decent time...excet OH's alarm goes off at 5am..and he hits snooze 3 times.
I wake up at 10:30ish.....and haven't really hadanythign to make me tired..BUT i am yawning all day long!!!!!!!!
Its my day off and I have done nothing but wtach tv....type on BnB....snuggle with my dogs!!!
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn
so tired and hungry!!!

:rofl: so we're all tired, cranky and emotional. Fantastic PMA we got going on here ladies!! :rofl: Or,, it could be hormones going crazy from lots of implanting snuggling in beans!! :happydance::happydance: Let's go with that shall we??!!

YUP...we're a big pregnant mess....
let the good times roll....hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"