Team "SHAMROCK"

Hmm..I don't think that an orgasm can affect implanting bean....I hope not anyway. I wouldn't worry too much about it hunny. LOL about the dogs! When my dog is quiet and not under my feet (even when I am trying to use the washroom), I know something is up - he likes to eat bras. Little shite has ruined 10 in 18 months......usually takes them from the laundry basket when I am sleeping.

This is gonna be a long two weeks ladies.....I am glad we will have eachother to keep sane....who am I kidding...I know this will be a crazy one for me. Please Mr. Stork bring Team Shamrock BFPs!

Oh and Chill - can you put me for testing on March 11th? Tks.

Hey ladies.
Decided to join team shamrock really hoping for a bfp this month! Only cycle 2 though so me and hubby are trying not to get too excited! It's my birthday this month, my father and my neices! SO keep your fingers and toes cross. bb dust to everyone! :)

Welcome livelaughlove :hi:. Make yourself at home with the Shamrock family:happydance:

dawny- I just checked the other post about yoru ovulation sticks...It looks like you should be getting a stronger darkr line in a few more days...keep on :sex: til then....
I had one about as light as your cd10 test and then the next day had a super strong line.
good luck.............and catch that eggy!!

nice to see ya pato.........I have a feelign we'll be seeing more team members now that the 2ww is near..hehe
everyone was way too busy Tappin it to get on here.....LOL

So, the line is definitely more faint now, so I think my cycles have FINALLY gone back to "normal"!! :happydance:
I hope we ALL get lucky in the next week or so!!! I don't know about you ladies, but I feel LUCKY!!! :dust: :loopy:

ughhhh I'm so bloated....every month after ovulation.
If I knew how to post pics I would start a bloat belly thread..hahahahaha

LMAO!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a huge pimple on my chin.....not normal!!!

Let the pregnancy sign spotting begin!!!! :happydance::happydance:

:dust:

Chill, i'm feeling the exact same way! :blush: I got itty bitty cramps too? is that normal. and got the biggest pin stab feeling in my left breast. WEIRD? Everything I do i think what's going t o happen. haha I didn't even turn up the music in the truck for 3 days now. haha. oh myy! i cant believe i'm only 2dpo whats going to happen to me next.. haha :huh:

oh i love to symptom spot :rofl:
so, i think about 10dpo and lots of bizarre pelvic twinges and also i'm starving!!

:dust: to all, here's to a month filled with :bfp:

oh, and I'm so bloated that my trouser button flew off across the room at work yesterday :blush: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: OMG,button flying has got to be good sign surely :happydance: I am 9 dpo today and like you have had lots of pains in my sides - probably just wind though :dohh:

When will you test Mrs N? Here's hoping you get you're :bfp: this month :dust::dust:

I have found that Ovulation brings on my bloat...plus some spots.
I just switched face creams so they are not as bad as they used to be...but they are now big and red...right on my forhead...nice...
I am also starving all day long...yesterday was so tired....today not so bad.
Fingers crossed my real symptoms start around 10dpo.....really good ones though....I want to :sick: all day and night.....
I want sore @@
I want to :sleep: all day long.....
I already :cry: at the drop of a hat...
:dust:to us all

Hey girls, just checking in.. good to see most are symtom spotting already!! :rofl: at 3dpo I know its to early to but I just can't help myself, was up to pee 4 or 5 times last night and have been exhausted today and yesterday! OH keeps telling me the bean is draining my life force!! Thats fine with me, as long as it helps it STICK!

Well ladies I see the symptom spotting is underway in full force. So I am 3DPO - no symptoms - not a one. My cousin did call me and say she had a dream I was prego....

I am trying not to raise my expectations but I just found out my mom is coming in for 2 weeks from BC on the 8th of April and I gawd it would be the best thing in the world to be able to tell her she's gonna be a grandma.

Letter to Mr. Stork
:hi: there Mr. Storky. I have written you once before, to no avail. I understand you get a lot of letters but this one is special. You see it's not just for me, it's for an entire group of amazing women who will make great mommies. We're called Team Shamrock - you see we want to be mommies so bad we even have a team logo in hopes that the luck of the Irish will bring us our :bfp::bfp:

We have been very careful to do it "right" this month - we pee on sticks quite a bit, use special sperm friendly lubricant, take vitamins and focus all of our energy on catching those eggies.

Please be kind to us this month Mr. Stork. As we enter our 2WW do keep in mind that each and every one of us will do anything to have a little bubba and we ain't too proud to beg.

Thanks for your time Mr. Storky and please please please please make this our month. Team Shamrock will be forever indebted to you.

Sincerely,

Team Shamrock.

xoxoxox

awwwwwwwwwwwwww, what she said up there please Mr Storky!!!! I'm super duper ready, the egg is there, the spermies are there all you gotta do is sprinkle your dust!!!

:dust:

Lovely letter Hopeful...Mine would be a little threatening..hahahahaha
:growlmad::devil::ninja::gun::grr::finger:

I am sooooooooooooooooo hungry!!!!!!!
grrrrrrrr I'm trying NOT to eat the house

AWW Great letter Hopeful:hug:
I do hope Mr. Storky listens and gives us all our lil beans!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

So, today I am 8dpo...have had some very lght cramping. Last night i noticed after taking the over the shoulder boulder holder off that they became very sensative! They are still that way today aswell and on the sides as too..hmmm. I keep telling myself no symptom spotting but its too damn hard!
I have to focus my energy on something else! LOL Yea right!:muaha:

Chill- If you have a moment you can add me for the 9th,,im due the 8th but i figure i should test the next day..Ha if i can hold out that long!!

So, hows the rest of the Shamrock girls doing?

Heres to November babies!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:awww: hopeful!!!! I loved the letter! It gave me goose bumps!!! :hugs:

I'm still trying to work out whether I O'ed or not!!! I'm so bloody confused!!!! My OPK says yes, but CM and temp don't match!!! I had a temp dip this morning! Shouldn't it be a rise?? It's really frustrating! Can the OPK be wrong? I think it's quite clear, look!

https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/cd10.jpg
https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/cd11.jpg
https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/CD12am.jpg
https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/CD12pm.jpg
https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/CD13pm.jpg
https://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/definitely_baby/CD14am.jpg

Today is CD14 is there is no line really. You can see it clearly that first positive was on CD12 am, so why is my temp not matching??? :hissy:

I want to symptom spot too!!!! :happydance:

I think you o'd on CD 13 - temp up that day. I don't temp so I am not sure exactly what's supposed to happen after O. Have you been taking your temps at the same time everyday? I wouldn't really on EWCM. I had loads of it on CD 11 and 12 but OPKs said I O'd on CD 15. I think it's safe to you O'd....symptom spot away honey.

Babydust to all of us. Come on Mr. Storky.

is it possible your body got geared up to ovulate and then didn't? hence why you were getting the + tests but not the temp rise (and remaining high)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->