Team "SHAMROCK"

Lilysm you're so strong for doing that I'm proud of you :hugs:

Hey girls do you wanna hear something to make you chuckle. My hubby just phoned from work in a right bad mood :hissy:Well cause we own our own convenience store he brings me the groceries home every night. I've got the biggest sweet tooth ever and am forever asking him to bring me chocies and another weakness of mine are toffees. I hate the mint ones and always leave them behind so the drawer is full of them so tonight cause I was feeling low he was going to bring me a big bag home. He thought he'd eat the mint ones - so u know what's coming next don't you - his filling has come out!!!!!!!!!! OMG he's pissed :hissy::hissy::hissy: That'll cost £60.00 now he said and it's YOUR fault............. WTF.....men eh?:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl: MEN!! Its always are fault when something goes wrong!! Im sure you force fed him them right???:rofl::rofl::rofl: BIG BABIES!!!!!! LOL

I also wanted to say don't get discouraged if you're not showing any signs....I didn't at all. Felt like :witch: was coming! I'm still in shock....told DH, then you guys!!

:dohh::dohh: as soon as i read the about the curry, i knew exatly what it was!! :dohh: my mom uses it. so yea i like it!! :rofl:
hmm was that prenancy brain moment????? lets hope so!!!:rofl:

I also wanted to say don't get discouraged if you're not showing any signs....I didn't at all. Felt like :witch: was coming! I'm still in shock....told DH, then you guys!!

I am serious crying right now out of shear happiness for you!!!:happydance:
the encouragement was just what i needed aswell!! :hugs::hugs:

I am serious crying right now out of shear happiness for you!!!:happydance:
the encouragement was just what i needed aswell!! :hugs::hugs:

Well, you all encouraged me when I was down a couple days ago!! Chin up lillysmommy!!! :hug::hugs:
Obviously, I was wrong :rofl::rofl:

man, I don't have a notepad and pen near by!!! so I'm just going to have to go by memory!!!

Pato - re FF, I also paid for the 90 day VIP thingy, hope I won't need it that long but i figured for the price it was good to have.

Benjwool - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Do you have a piccy of the test we can all obsess over??? So happy for you and hoping its a super sticky bean this time around!! :hug: Well done on being the first (of hopefully many) Team Shamrock :bfp:'s!

Okay, thats about where my memory ends!! :rofl: You girls can seriously chat!! :rofl:

:wohoo::wohoo:OMG Benjool :bfp: sooooooooooooooo happy for you hon:wohoo::wohoo:
I'm sure you're the first of many......................... - any tips for me though cause just been to toilet and :witch: here in full flow now :cry:

God can't believe I only popped out to my sisters for a bit and you go and post you're lovely :bfp: Seriously I'm so happy for you - it's lovely to hear some good news :happydance: I agree with kota you need to post us a pic
so we can obsess over it:rofl::rofl:
Hey daisydo how's the salmon?
Yep liliysm - men eh they blame us for everything......course I don't blame DH for anything ever......:blush:

ahhh, sorry to hear the :witch: got you honeybuns! You'll have to start The Sugerplums team up nice and quickly and get yourself a Christmas bump!! :hugs:

I'm so sorry :witch: got you honeybuns. :cry: :hug:

I have a Sugarplum baby, they are amazing! Go Team Sugarplum!!! :happydance:

I'll post a picture up right now....hope you can all see it!!

I started a thread in :bfp: section and the picture is there! Hope you gals can see it! :cloud9:

Yep Benjwool I see it - I've posted on the thread hun :happydance:

Awww thanks girls for your kind words - honest you make me feel loads better :hugs: so glad i've got someone to talk to even though we don't know each other iykwim :hugs:

Hopefully nobody else will be on the sugarplum thread cause you're all going to get that lovely :bfp: now that Benjool has shown the way :happydance::happydance:

:hug:

congrats againn.....benjwool!!!! :hug::hugs:

hey the salomon turned out great.....alot of lemon....

uuummmm i feel like a silly nilly but..i cant seem to find the thread ....i wanna obseessssss on this tooooooo :baby::baby:

hey has CHHILLLL heard the goood news????/

Go shamrocks gooooooooooooooo:hugs:

Ok girls its 5dpo for me and Im DYING to pee on something! ANYTHING!!! Every month my hubbies afraid to look in the bathroom drawer for fear of 100 pee sticks and of course I save them all to compare! HAHA :rofl: So far no symptoms but then again the little eggie hasnt even implanted yet! ARRGH! The 2ww is hell! :blush:

i agreee zac...( sorry couldnt remmeber rest ) 2 www is bad....but what about the 1 ww....

BENJWOOLLL....seriously im feeling a little left out cus i swear i cant find the pic or the forum......hellllppppp

I know how you feel zacandgwen! I keep all my OPKs as well and keep looking back and comparing! We are all obsessed girls!!! :rofl: Do you have OPKs at home? If so, just pee on them, cos they are cheaper. At least it might fulfill your need of peeing on something. That's what I do! :rofl::rofl:

It's in BFP announcements daisydo, here's the link: https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/107541-our-best-news-months.html

thanx sweetandsour!!!

woooow whos next??????? im sure we all will get the chance to :bfp::bfp:

heeyyy wheres Chill????
hey zacandgwen im about 9DPO i think....so i know how you feel....and no symptoms couldbe a good thing ( as in benjwool )

Symptom????
Ok so i have noticed that I am getting a bit of cleary stretchy cm, i had a good amount of it just before almost felt like i peed myself..:blush: i have never had this before especially not this close to when af would be due.... ive also got what i can only describe as pressure down there..has anyone had this before?? oh boy! im gonna drive myself insane!!!:muaha:

Symptom????
Ok so i have noticed that I am getting a bit of cleary stretchy cm, i had a good amount of it just before almost felt like i peed myself..:blush: i have never had this before especially not this close to when af would be due.... ive also got what i can only describe as pressure down there..has anyone had this before?? oh boy! im gonna drive myself insane!!!:muaha:

lilysmommy, I had that happen when I was pregnant with my first!! The pressure was first. The next thing was I started to have to pee all the time!! Then the b@@bs, the nausea.....

Hope you're on your way to your :bfp:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"