Team "SHAMROCK"

where have you posted a pic of it Daisy??? I hope it is for you? How long after the test did you look at it though?? I'd hate you to get excited if theres a chance it could be an evap.

I haven't received my spell yet, am waiting to get it, although fingers crossed I won't need it!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp: you see girls we DO KNOW!! its a feeling that you have deep inside!! somtimes i think a woman may disbelieve and so therefore she doesnt believe she knows or knew....anyhoww....im taken another one to be sure...but this is clear...didnt i say i just needed the test to back me up!!! ooooooh whosss NEXT??????? THIS IS A LUCKY MONTH!!!! TEST RIGHT NOW GIRLS AND TEST EARLY FOR GODS SAKE :bfp::bfp:

just took another ......its :bfp::bfp::bfp: so i guess its official shamrockians.....im PREGGERS AGAIN WITH STICKY BEAN (HOPEFULLLY) #6 :cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thats fantastic Daisydo!! You're right, womens intuiation!! Have you got a photo for us????

yooohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
CONGRATS DAISYDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::yipee::yipee::wohoo:
You must be on :cloud9:!!! Show us the pic!!!!

:bfp: :cloud9: im really trying to get a pic...but we cant seem to get on clear enough...its a light line but everytime he gets closer to it...it gets more blury!!! anyhow will keep playing with it and will post something

CHEERS

Hi ladies...sorry I have abandoned you all and boy how many pages have I to read? :laugh2: You are all chatter boxes. :laugh2:

Well, I am on 6dpo and as much as I try not to symptom spot I just can't help noticing a few things. These are the things that seem different to me this month...I have been very weepy (this doesn't normally happen until PMS kicks in a few days before AF) and I have quite a high cp (although I shouldn't hold onto this) and creamy cm. I do have sore bbs but they are always sore from O to AF and just the usual gassy etc.

But somehow I feel that this is my month but don't want to get my hopes up too much incase I get a bfn...I have felt that every month is month..:laugh2:

Congratulations to the 2 girls who got their lovely :BFP:....heres to a H&H 9 months.

:bfp: :cloud9: im really trying to get a pic...but we cant seem to get on clear enough...its a light line but everytime he gets closer to it...it gets more blury!!! anyhow will keep playing with it and will post something

CHEERS

Are you using a digi cam or a mobile camera? If its a digi camera it my have a macro setting...you just have to hold the button down until it adjusts and the click. Hope that make sense.

If it a mobile cam...it will be hard...but post it anyway. :happydance:

thanks for the tip irish_eyes its so light but will manage something....

but i still can t stop staring at it just finished all my tests!!!!!! :rofl::rofl: nowi have to wait till tomorrow when the online ones come to test more....im for sure going to keep the progress though...i seen some ladies on here do that...and i liked seeing that!! so i will do that also.... its really funny though cus this is the 7th positive test and it still feels like the first one!!! :cloud9: :happydance:

where is everyone today?? seems like people are sleeping in and enjoying the wknd!!! im going to do some shopping today...maybe some grocery shopping as well :headspin:

just noticed i posted the :bfp: in the wrong section ( :dohh: thats pregnancy mind ....Dr. Phill says its real ...:rofl::rofl: )

one question though...can i still stay here and chat with you girls and share in each one of your :bfp:'s ????

I'm going up to visit my mum today so I better get myself ready to do that....but just love lazing on a Sunday.

OMG daisydo :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp: - sooooo pleased for you - so that's why those spoons smelt funny :rofl::rofl:!!! Try to post us a pic although I wouldn't know where to start if it were me!!!

Welcome kelly9 from canada :hi: - hope you get your :bfp: this month. So you've been trying for a while like me,chillbilly and hopeful - frustrating isn't it but I've got a good feeling for u girls this month ya know :happydance:
We missed u yesterday hopeful - bet you thought about having a quick peek on here whilst the in laws were round :rofl: I know I would have ....:rofl: I agree team shamrock girls are the best.....:hugs:

Awww don't worry lilysm it's not over yet hun not till :witch: comes round properly - evil cow :hissy: I had that blood stained cm when I was pregnant so loads of hope for u still - sending u some :dust:

See what u miss when u go to work chillbilly :rofl: they'll be even more pages to catch up on after today cause hell we can talk....:rofl:

Must resist those HPT kota when out shopping later ( or maybe just sneak one in when DH not looking :rofl: )

Good luck to all the girls waiting to test - gosh apart from me everyone has had a :bfp: so far so team shamrock definately a lucky team me thinks :happydance:
AFM :witch: here properly last night and this morning and then that'll propably be it. Just spotting then for another couple of days. How about you girls - how is your AF every month? I'm thinking that's not normal at all just one proper day of bleeding but DR it was ok cause prog level on day 21 very good - not convinced though :hissy: Also does anyone take vitamins whilst ttc and if so which ones?

Thanks girls and have a nice day :hugs: By the way what DID happen to Mrs N? Has she been kidnapped by aliens..........?:rofl:

Daisy - of course you can stay here and chat to us!! What would we do without your PMA keeping us all going???!!!

Okay, so heres something for you ladies to obsess over... this is an OPK from this morning, its all I've got to pee on and as the rumours have it that they can be used as a early hpt I thought I'd give it a go! I'm 9dpo today. What you think? Future BFP??

Attachments

• opk 8marinvert.jpg
    opk 8marinvert.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm here being lazy today daisydo.... I don't know I keep changing my mind about whether or not I'm pregnant!!! :muaha: I felt since 1DPO that I was, I don't know what it is but I'm really feeling something different that I never felt before..! I can't even explain! :dohh: But at the same time I was expecting that at this point I'd be having all those crazy symptoms!!! I'm not getting much! No sore @@s, just a few twinges here and there, just a tiny bit nauseous, but not much, a few twinges also in abdomen area... But not very much going on. I'm sure I'm gonna be the kind of woman who feel every symptom you can imagine, so that's making me a bit confused! Only 5DPO now, but shouldn't I been feeling more weird stuff? :muaha:

not neccersarilly Sweetandsour, remember, implantation doesn't take place until around 7-10dpo, so at 5dpo you're still def in the running!

honeysbuns :rofl::rofl: ALIENS ....ALIENS!!!??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: thats woooo funny

kota???? I have the feeling its :bfp: ihear different things about that...soooo test test test

sweetandsour....didnt you hear me say ....a woman knows ....dont RESIST IT GIRLLLY!!! and not everyone has sore boobs or smellls spoons :rofl: everyone in different .....some dont feell any symptoms at all during pregnancy until labor!!!! your early still so dont be surprised and try testing on 10DPO

irish_eyes have a nice visit at your mothers!!! aer you gonna do a test before you leave????:happydance::bfp:

Kota, I have a good feeling for you!! Stick with the OPKs for now, try to resist the hpt for a while girl!! But I'm also tempted to say :test:

Daisydo, please stick around!!!! Don't leave us!!! We need your support!!! :hugs:

honeybuns I can see you are still not totally convinced about your :bfn: My AF is usually 3 or 4 days full flow and some spotting. In terms of vitamins I only take folic acid.

sweetandsour - my periods are like this every month so am definately convinced that it's a :bfn: for me :cry:Just thought I'd ask u lovely ladies what your AF was like to compare.......

PLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE stay daisydo cause u are soooooooo funnyyyyyy and bring a smile on my face everytime u post :rofl: By the way - any tips for me for next month - I WANT SMELLY SPOONS TOO :hissy::rofl::rofl:

:friends: thanks honeybuns!!!!

You know what i just realized though girls...is ....now my waiting and checking and rechecking and symptom spotting is over :hissy: :hissy:

that is the funnest part of it all!!!!! NOOWWWW WHAT????
:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :baby: :baby:

Q: If any of you had the chance to meet CHEF RAMSEY (from F WORD or Kitchen nightmares ) would you?? and would give him a bar of soap ...to clean his mouth with ....
Im not sure about any of you (except chillbilly ..she burns things ) but i really enjoy cooking and am seriously thinking about taking a cooking course

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->