Team "SHAMROCK"

I hope soo too!! I'm getting very anxious to test!!!!!!!!

Part of me keeps saying your pregnant than the other part says nope..i feel like a ticking time bomb sometimes!! Im having fights in my own head..:rofl:

I hope soo too!! I'm getting very anxious to test!!!!!!!!

Part of me keeps saying your pregnant than the other part says nope..i feel like a ticking time bomb sometimes!! Im having fights in my own head..:rofl:

I cannot believe you're waiting so long!! :test::test::test::test::test::test:

OK, I'm done now! :muaha: :rofl:

You girls are a riot! :rofl: I do have opk sticks!!! I will definitley pee on them! My hubbie thinks Im loopy but then as soon as I pee he says... let me see! :rofl: He has a secret pee stick addiction he just wont admit it!!! Come on ladies! This is our month!!!

Well ladies, looks like I may be out..that clear cm that I was having now has some blood mixed into it:hissy::hissy:
Needless to say I am more than disappointed right now!! This down right sucks!!!! :cry:

I guess Im off to the sugarplums cycle????

Still have high hopes for the rest of my lovely shamrock girls!!

Well ladies, looks like I may be out..that clear cm that I was having now has some blood mixed into it:hissy::hissy:
Needless to say I am more than disappointed right now!! This down right sucks!!!! :cry:

I guess Im off to the sugarplums cycle????

Still have high hopes for the rest of my lovely shamrock girls!!

Is it possible that it's IB, or is it :witch: in full force??
:hug:

Its not full force but i dont think its ib...believe me i wish it was. Im on CD 24 and i usually get af around this time. Im anywhere from24-26 days normally. I guess this cycle was 24! :hissy:

Its not full force but i dont think its ib...believe me i wish it was. Im on CD 24 and i usually get af around this time. Im anywhere from24-26 days normally. I guess this cycle was 24! :hissy:

I'm so sorry to hear that lillysmommy :cry::cry::cry:
:hugs::hug:

Lilysm you're so strong for doing that I'm proud of you :hugs:

Hey girls do you wanna hear something to make you chuckle. My hubby just phoned from work in a right bad mood :hissy:Well cause we own our own convenience store he brings me the groceries home every night. I've got the biggest sweet tooth ever and am forever asking him to bring me chocies and another weakness of mine are toffees. I hate the mint ones and always leave them behind so the drawer is full of them so tonight cause I was feeling low he was going to bring me a big bag home. He thought he'd eat the mint ones - so u know what's coming next don't you - his filling has come out!!!!!!!!!! OMG he's pissed :hissy::hissy::hissy: That'll cost £60.00 now he said and it's YOUR fault............. WTF.....men eh?:rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sound like your DH LOST his sweet tooth:rofl:

OMG OMG OMG!!! All this talk of testing......

All this talk of testing, I was tempted!!!

I GOT MY VERY FAINT :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: THIS MORNING!!!!!! :happydance: :cloud9:

I hope this to be the first of MANY for our TEAM!! I couldn't have done it without all your encouragement ladies!!! You are like the :spermy: to my egg!!
OK, maybe DH helped out a little too!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Over the moon........:hugs::hug:

:yipee::yipee: A TEAM SHAMROCK :bfp:.....We're gonna have a :baby:
Congratulations benjwool hun:happydance:

So.it took me almost an hour to read these posts
7 pages of posts....
LOL
Congrats to our 1st of many :bfp:
Um...I forgot the rest of the threads.....

I'm off for 2 days so will beble to re-read and post.....its almost 11pm..i had to work all day......sooo long!!!!

Sorry to hear baout our ladies who think they are close to getting a visit from AF....lets hope an spotting is IB....PMA

I'm so tired...will be back on later to have a proper read and chat!!!!!!

yay we have a :bfp:
whoop whoop:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh my lovelies...how I have missed you! Sorry for my AWOL - my in-laws were here for dinner and the night - didn't want them to see me on babyandbump! I was thinking about you though. HOly cow....I can't believe how much I have missed.

I don't have a pen and paper....but here goes nothing.

Sorry to honey and lilysmom about nasty dirty witch.....big hugs.

Welcome Laura.....it's the best cycle buddy group I've ever had.

Chill - I love real fireplaces and am jealous of your 15 acres.- My fireplace is gas....and is okay...but real is best.

Daisydo----PMA PMA PMA - am loving it. We are pregnant we are pregnant.

And I have just seen Benjwools posting.....Holy shizzle! I posted on the BFP thread but
CONGRATULATIONS! Our first BFP! Woohoo woohooo!

I am feeling normal. No symptoms - not a one. My boobs aren't even sore - and they usually are. I have gas (shhhh) but I think it's something I ate. I did POAS on Friday (7DPO ) lol. BFN. But that doesn't mean anything.

I will be back tomorrow to comment on more posts.

But I want to say - you really are the most amazing group of cycle buddies a woman could ever have. I love TEAM SHAMROCK.

xxxx

Hey ladies, I've come along to! I am testing maybe tomorrow but definitely by tuesday. I am trying to hold out... on day 28 right now, normally go for a 31 day cycle. Fingers crossed!

I'd like to get my leafy thing to but haven't figured it out, I went on photo bucket but coudln't find it.

Morning ladies!

Welcome to our newbies...

If you right click on someones shamrock and copy the url in the properties, you can go to your siggy panel and just paste the link between the code, should work.

Sorry to hear the :witch: is coming Lilysmommy. :cry:

I'm sooo tempted to buy a test when we go out shopping this afternoon, but I know i shouldn't and would just be wasting my money. Last month i didn't get my bfp until 16dpo so i can't see why id' have it now at 8dpo!! :rofl: MUST RESIST!!

:bfp: we have a :bfp: congrats again benjwool:happydance:

lilysmommmy aaawwwwww :hugs:
Pato your so quiet :dohh:

Chill hope you enjoy next coulple of days off!!!

hopeful inlaws are always fun but im sure i would have done the same and kept quiet about the B&B also....( too much personal for me to share with inlaws )

kelly9 WELLCOMMMEE!!!! :hug::hugs: love to meet another new shamrockian!!!! wooow your due to test VERYYYYYYY SOOOOON!!!! i would be going nuts.....fingers X'd 4 U

Kota yeah better get some sticks while your out or your gonna end up out later for them anyhow.....good to know that youdidnt :bfp: till 16DPO..I ve been testing everyday since 8DPO and stilllllll ---------->:bfn: :bfn:
gooood morning allllll

:dust:

seems 2 alot of girls holding to test!!!!!! how do they do that????

really hope Mrs N is ok.... would love 2 hear the good news:happydance:

sheer will power Daisy!!! :rofl: although I can feel mine slowly slipping away, I just pee'd on an OPK and there is DEF a 2nd, coloured line coming up within the time limit. :happydance: Even OH just commented that he gets the strange suspicion there will be a HPT put int he trolley when we go shopping later! :blush:
Although I'm still going to try and wait. If I was to get a + today/tomorrow, it would only have me at 9dpo, and make me 4wks from m/c (wow,,, it's been 4wks today, :cry:) I'd still like to wait until the 17th to officially do it as that would put me past the 5 wk time that I m.c at last month.
Would ease my nerves a bit to have that date gone.

:hugs: understood kota!! :hugs:

I read on the other thread that you just recieved your spell!! thats great! have you done that before? can you share a little about it or does that break the spell or what? Ive never heard of that...but man that would be awesome to try!!! every little bit helps!! :thumbup:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my godddddddddddddd

you guyyssssssssssssssssssssss

i swear!!!! i just looked at my test from this morning .....and its there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its :bfp: very faint nut we all see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls tell me that you see it tooooooooooooo

oomggg !! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->