Team "SHAMROCK"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I love the way you make the 2ww go smoothly with questions about fireworks, cooking and gordon ramsay!! :rofl::rofl:

I actually did meet him once!! It was in a home exhibition show and OMG he was gorgeous!!!! Seriously thought, I never found him attractive on tv, but in person..! He is very tall and has got a LOT of presence!! :rofl::rofl: Quite intimidating actually!

About the cooking course, go for it, I always wanted to do one as well, but I'm too lazy! :dohh:

sweetandsour - I think i've got about 4 opk's left so if I manage to avoid the hpt section when we shop this afternoon then I'll just use them over the next few days and see if the line gets any darker!! :happydance:

Re Gordon Ramsey/cooking, I'm very lucky, I can cook quite well if I bother to make the effort and my OH is an amazing cook so I generally let him do it all, which he's happy to do!! Good thing he is cause at least that way I'm still likely to have decent food being prepared thru my preg!

i love that you guys ( girls really )cooking on your side!! yyaahoo but sweetandsour at first i :rofl::rofl: about the goodloooking part ....then when you said in person he isnt bad and has a presence....then thats it...his vibes are good and that made up for the rest!! how cooool though that you met him....makes wonder who else you could have met...awesome...

kot??? thats great you were able to pass on the HPT BUTTTTTTTT listen .....your still doing the same thing by peeing onthe OPK so whats really the differnce sweeetie!!!:hugs: sooo cute....its like a when you lick a lolipop and say you didnt eat anything sweet!! :rofl: luvs the spirit....( youknow im only playing with you i hope) Im the TRUE POASA.... look at me im a mess...upset i have a :bfp: cus i cant really unshamefullly pee on HPT's anymore....:hissy:

well, Ramsay is actually the only famous person I met in London! :rofl: I did see Will Smith once in Leicester Square, but there were so many people around him I didn't want to get close. I also spotted Stephen Merchant from Extras in the street once, but not very famous, so it doesn't count!! :rofl::rofl:

BTW, my @@s look smaller than usual!!!!!! :hissy:

-----> well im out girls ....beee back later .....hopefullly when i log back in there will more :bfp: surprises.....

still cant get a good pic of the test ....its really light still...but im sure 2mrw FMU will show a darker line....hopefully i dont forget to store it so i can use it later when the tests arrive....i ve never used them...have any of you...I bet i will grab ONE test while out today...just cus im a POASA now!!! :cloud9:

:rofl::rofl: Oh i do love that saying!! I know you're only playying around, but you do have a point. I'd just be sooo gutted if I got a + hpt and then AF showed up end of next week.. I think I'd rather not 'officially' know! Until then I can happily symptom spot and boob poke!! :rofl:

I'm sure you can pee on lots more sticks. lots of other women do, just watch that line get darker and darker!!

woow sweetandsour will smith tooooo?? :happydance:

Stephen Merchant i have never heard of.....but to me...if anyone whos been on the tellly ....and i meet....then it counts!!!! :winkwink:

Hi girls, hope you're having a nice sunday afternoon :happydance: Thought about going for a walk with the boys but it's sooooooooooo coldddd here today :cold: really windy too so might just have to stay indoors and chat to u guys instead :rofl:

Wwww I've met a few celebs off the teli - well not sure u can count them celebs cause they're off coronation street! Only the uk girls will probably know who I mean. I've met ken barlow,maria,les battersby,violet and jamie.... can't remember the others. Also met one of the cheeky girls and an athlete off the tv but can't remember her name :blush: This is only because we have a convenience store in a seaside resort and so they come away for a break in their summer houses!!!! Nice for some eh...........

Hey sweetandsour I LOVE gordon ramsey - I always watch him on the tv cause he's so funny the way he says peoples food is a load of shite :rofl:Got his books too and I think he's good looking ............:blush:

Www just remembered met Duffy too so beat that girlies ....:rofl:

Holycow - i go out for brunch and come back and there's another BFP! Woohoo! Congrats Daisydo.....that's great news....,.I am so happy for you.

this is a good team ladies, and of course daisydo you can stay here we need your support for more bfps.

Gonna go for a hike with Dh and my furbaby. Back later. hugs and kisses.

OMG some BFPS!!! Aww thats so good!! I love our little team-heres to many many more this month!

I went out with friend last night till late so im feeling pretty tired today but nothing more than i usually would, im 4dpo now so im possibly still in the running but we'll see!!

Kota I definately see a faint line on that stick!!! fingers crossed!!

Ive now charted my temps for 5days if anyone is interested in my chart?! its down there V

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my godddddddddddddd

you guyyssssssssssssssssssssss

i swear!!!! i just looked at my test from this morning .....and its there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its :bfp: very faint nut we all see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls tell me that you see it tooooooooooooo

oomggg !! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Ohhh crap .......What am I saying.......congratulaations:yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:
I swear you ladies are gonna give me a heart attack soon......at least I'll die happy... Congrats to my :bfp: Team mates

Where are my manners.... WELCOME to all the newbies...

Hi Loulou I don't really understand your chart. Are you on CD75?? If so, very long cycle!! It's useful to start charting on day 1 so you can see a pattern, I'm a bit confused, I don't know where you ovulated. You said you are 4DPO, so did you ovulate on CD71?? Sorry, I'm a bit :dohh: today

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh my godddddddddddddd

you guyyssssssssssssssssssssss

i swear!!!! i just looked at my test from this morning .....and its there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its :bfp: very faint nut we all see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pls tell me that you see it tooooooooooooo

oomggg !! :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

YAY!!! :happydance: Congrats on your :bfp: daisydo!!! I'm so happy for you!!

GO TEAM SHAMROCK!!!! :hugs:

Hi Loulou I don't really understand your chart. Are you on CD75?? If so, very long cycle!! It's useful to start charting on day 1 so you can see a pattern, I'm a bit confused, I don't know where you ovulated. You said you are 4DPO, so did you ovulate on CD71?? Sorry, I'm a bit :dohh: today

Im a bit :dohh: too, im on CD18. but my chart for some reason starts back in December? i dunno how to start it from CD1! haha But the day ive temped from is the day before i Ovd

Daisy - of course you can stay here and chat to us!! What would we do without your PMA keeping us all going???!!!

Okay, so heres something for you ladies to obsess over... this is an OPK from this morning, its all I've got to pee on and as the rumours have it that they can be used as a early hpt I thought I'd give it a go! I'm 9dpo today. What you think? Future BFP??

That's how mine looked 3 days before my :bfp:

I hope it's a good sign!!!! :hugs: :dust:

ahh, ok, it's because you haven't put any info on your AF. What was the first day of your last AF? You need to go back to that date and put it there. Then FF will automatically split your chart. Let me know if you have any trouble. :)

I fixed it!! I didnt enter my period data onto it although i have on the date graph! DOH! well its fixed now!!

Thankyou! I thought it automatically carried it over! silly me!

It's looking good now. Temp dip at ovulation, and it's been rising since! Hope it stays up!!! :hug:

Honeybuns i feel ya...its brrr cold here tooo....which part do you live?

hopefull and loulou and pato...seeee thats what happens when you stay away for sooo long.....weeee miss ya tooo and alll your symptoms and updates!!!

hope your hike was great...man I havent gone hiking in such a long time..there are some great places to hike in the states......im sure there are some here toooo but have no clue

you girls are reallll good with that charting stuff...im sure it took some to get going good on it though.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->