• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team "SHAMROCK"

Can I join you girls please? :af: is not wanted here im baning the :witch: once she leaves I told her not to bother coming back for 9mths :rofl: xx

Hey everyone
im so confused this month FF keeps changing my ov date and now i just dont know where i am in my cycle. i thought that i ov'd on the 14th then 16th and now its saying that it could be today or tommorow???

so confused any ideas??

Can you post a link to your chart so we can see?

Can I join you girls please? :af: is not wanted here im baning the :witch: once she leaves I told her not to bother coming back for 9mths :rofl: xx

Welcome to our lucky "Shamrock" group.......
Hope you're not here long..hehehe
Well I hope none of us are here to start a new group next cycle!!!!!!!!!

Hi
im not sure how to put my chart on here can anyone help??

my symptoms are getting more each day?? it must all be in my head i think lol!!

altho today FF is saying that i defo ov'd on 13th so that puts me at 9dpo and i have real low achey feeling low in my abs.
iv woken up with a stuffy nose and also started to get a cough yesterday??

When should i test?? im so confused help!!:dohh:

:hug:

Hi
im not sure how to put my chart on here can anyone help??

my symptoms are getting more each day?? it must all be in my head i think lol!!

altho today FF is saying that i defo ov'd on 13th so that puts me at 9dpo and i have real low achey feeling low in my abs.
iv woken up with a stuffy nose and also started to get a cough yesterday??

When should i test?? im so confused help!!:dohh:

Click on the "Sharing" tab in Fertility friend. Select the options you want to make public. Click Preview and check to make sure the info is what you want others to see. Then copy the link in the screen and either put it in your signature by using the bb code or just paste it in a post for now.

Cycles have been all screwed up since M/C. I'm going on the last cycle which was 34 days long! Will keep testing to make sure line isn't dark and keep on trying!

How are all you ladies coming along???

https://www.etickr.com/ticker.php?img=0,98,122,0,CD,1,MjAwOS8wMi8wOQ==,34,174

I think i did it so check out my chart and let me know what you think please!! im :confused: as i dont see a climb in temps since ov which isnt a good sign right??

On the other hand i had to sleep for two hours earlier and also been sick and gagged my way around asda?? really wierd???

Thanks ladies xoxox

I think i did it so check out my chart and let me know what you think please!! im :confused: as i dont see a climb in temps since ov which isnt a good sign right??

On the other hand i had to sleep for two hours earlier and also been sick and gagged my way around asda?? really wierd???

Thanks ladies xoxox

Looks ok to me hun can see the post ov rise and temps seem fine for 9dpo good luck on getting a :bfp: xx

GL ladies that are already BDing. DH and I started on CD10 and I am now on CD12 (so since I have decided BD every other day tonight is the night again). I plan to continue this until lets March 2nd (CD19) since I have Oed as early as CD10 and as late as CD20.... so hopefully since we are taking a care free attitude this cycle (not trying, not preventing) and the fact that our bills are up to date, we are stress free and just booked a 3 week vacation to California to visit my mom that this might help us. With my last two pregnancies I had no worries, no stress and was working a great job and conceived no problem, so I am hoping since things are looking and feeling better that it will happen. If it doesn't happen this cycle I am planning to talk to my OB/GYN about endo since I am finding I have many of the symptoms.

KandKsmama...Yay to stressfree TTC.......
only stress i have is being overworked..BUT thats easy to fix...I just slow myself down. oh ya.......and TTC.....lol...
If i was 10 years younger I wouldn't be as worried.but its starting to get to me

So get this,................OH is very very sick..has a huge swollen gland in his neck.
So of course no bd yesterday or today...BUT thats ok...he said tommorrow for sure...poor guy
So PMA- we're just gonna do it...have some fun....I'll put some extra effort into it for OH so he doesnt even notice how sick he really is....

KandKsmama...Yay to stressfree TTC.......
only stress i have is being overworked..BUT thats easy to fix...I just slow myself down. oh ya.......and TTC.....lol...
If i was 10 years younger I wouldn't be as worried.but its starting to get to me

So get this,................OH is very very sick..has a huge swollen gland in his neck.
So of course no bd yesterday or today...BUT thats ok...he said tommorrow for sure...poor guy
So PMA- we're just gonna do it...have some fun....I'll put some extra effort into it for OH so he doesnt even notice how sick he really is....

I guess we don't realize how stressful it is for them to just sit there and take it!!! LOL
:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex:

Ha Ha! JK ladies, I like this whole stress-free attitude! I'm going to try and do the same!

:hugs:

and don't ya love how " in the mood" they get around cd20...
have to plan the best days....and they sometimes are not in the mood for it...ut when its too late...there they are........hahaha

I heard a comedy act the other night..
the guy was basically saying...when a women wants to get pregnant...They want ex ALL the time...so he was "Yahoooooo lets get pregnant" thinking about all the sex he was gonna get.
She got pregnant the 1st try....
hahahahahaha
no more sex
LOL

Sorry to hear your DH isn't feeling very well chillbilly - isn't it odd that something always has to happen around ovulation time :hissy: You'll just have to get him in the mood tomorrow night and do all the work iykwim :rofl: I'm sure he won't be complaining :happydance:
As for me, I think I ovulated yesterday cause my temp went up from 97.5 to 98.2 and so the two week wait begins. Tried preseed for the first time this cycle didn't think much of it to be honest ( kills the feeling a bit - a bit too slippery :rofl: ) God the things we ladies have to do to get a :bfp:
Anyway, good luck to you all and lots of:dust:

It's true, but it's funny, I really feel like sex makes a lot more sense if it's for making babies (is this my natural instinct??) :rofl::rofl:
But seriously though, I usually have a bit of trouble with the whole thing, had to visit doctors in the past and everything cos I found it difficult to do it. I know, I'm a weirdo! But now that's about making a baby, it's become so much easier!! I really feel like it the whole time! And it just makes a lot more sense..! Ok, maybe I'm from another planet :rofl: but that's how I feel! :blush:

Something ALWAYS happenesaround O time... Not always controllable either.....
so I know its not OH trying to back out....He wants a :bfp: as much as I do....
I work tonight til 10 and home by 11...so......will have to work fast toget him in the mood before he takes a cold pill and passes out.hahaha

The Dr. wanted to give him percasets( spelling) for the pain..he said NO WAY!!!!
to strong.
so I really hope whatever virus he is tryign to fight off doesn't affect his sperm.

anyway.............good to hear you are in 2ww now...hope it goes by fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think the key to using preseed without becoming a slip and slide...is to use less....
or maybe you more then enough ewcm and natural lube..hehehe

I have a lack of it as I hardly ever see EWCM.....so i use preseed and OH hasn't mentioned too much yet......he loved it the first time......lol

sweetndsour- i used to have a very high sex drive........but my OH has a lower drive..so i kind of slowed down to meet his...NOW we onyl have sex to make babies..and its a bit boring.......
sometimes I feel like I do all the work........he says its because he is shy but its feelign liek he is just getting lazy..... I think its the preseed....hehe HE doesn't have to work as hard with forepla anymore.
AND i was going to try for more "hot"sex this cycle then babysex...but with him being soooo sick....its not goign to work......damn it
maybe have fun during 2ww.......
I'm off to get ready for work.......have a good day/night ladies...

Me and my DH are quite low drive. You would think it d be fine because it matches, but our sex life was s*** for a long time. Sometimes we spent 3 months or more without doing anything. :dohh: But at some point we realised we had to do something about it and it got a lot better since last year. And now having an objective for me makes a lot more sense and it's been perfect. :blush: I know there IS usually an objective, which is to have pleasure etc etc, but for me it wasn't enough. I always wished I was like most women and had a high drive and was a bitch in bed with my DH :rofl: but it was just strange for me... I think it's good like you and your DH because there is a balance (although I'm sure it can get frustrating for you sometimes)! Well, anyway, it's almost time to BD for me!! Looking forward!! And you get your DH tonight and show him what you are made of!! :rofl::rofl::rofl: What am I saying ?? ](*,)

Tell me about it. It's CD26 for me and DH wanted to get some "mustard" last night:rofl::rofl:.(TMI sorry) R U nuts? :witch: is due today and he wants "mustard". We actually did the BD only twice tis cycle....CD13 & CD14 around the time of my O.

Chill - I am sorry to hear DH is ill.......it happens to us sometimes too....right around OV he has to go away or one of us gets sick...or I get mad at him. LOL. Try to get some BD in tonight....good luck.

Well I started my BD marathon on Sat - then skipped Sunday but we Bd'd lastnight - I had lots of EWCM today - WAHOO! Can you believe I am cheering about egg white cervical mucous? But I am glad I have so much because my dang pre-seed/OV sticks still aren't here.

So my question: with EWCM today - should I BD everyday now? Much debate about this topic I know....but thought i would ask my lucky cycle buddies?

Thoughts?

Babydust and hugs.

It is funny how something always seems to happen around the most important time of the month!! I have been sick for almost a week and a half now but I still managed to get my groove on despite snot running down my face!! :rofl:

The bd'ing is now over for us since OH had to leave for work this morning and won't be home till late in the week. So I am hoping we got enough in, I think that I O'd yesterday*I hope* sooo we shall see.
This was our first month using OPKs and I am pretty sure I got the + and I have to say the first time using preseed aswell..I love it and so does Oh!

hopeful- I would just continue to bd at least every other day...I know you said that the OPKs havent arrived yet..any idea on when the O is suppossed to come??

Really hoping this is all our "lucky" month!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->