Team "SHAMROCK"

Oh Daisydo :hugs: sorry about the confusing time you're having at the mo with the :bfn: - told you missus back off from those wretched things cause they only give you a headache......:rofl: At the end of the day you've been there five times before so just go with your body babe and just try to relax - says she miss highly strung herself ...................................:rofl:

Hope you're feeling better sweetandsour - had to laugh when I saw that you'd posted at 5.30 this morning - now THAT beats my BnB addiction :rofl:

Good luck everyone in the two weeks wait by the way

Gosh it's quiet on here these days - where is everyone...........

good morning shamrockians!!!!

sweeetandsour...i dont thinks its pyshcomatic....its just cus of the pregnancy hormones!!! that is what happened in my first 2 pregnanacies!! sorry that you have gone dowm the morning sickness road...its sucks :sick:

I missed alot looks like but i couldnt help it i was sooooo tired yesterday that I went to bed at 7.30pm!!!!! and sleep the WHOLE NIGHT!!
Lilysmommy>>greys anotomy is one of my best friends fav shows...i lke it too but have never kept up with it..

The shaagg slogan i agree sweetandsour is goooood :muaha::sex:

Kota the whole mucous thing could be a good sign ...i reallly have alooot of it also....

Rebaby....I know theres a new team for the natural makers....but feel free to join us as welll its always nice to know as many B&B babes as you can!! good luck with the testing hope its a :bfp:

Kelly9 sorry the :witch: MAY be on her way...BUTTT ( singing ) its not over till its ova...its not ova till its ova.lllaahhallah dfahaahhh !!! hang in there ..its still possible..!!!:hugs:

Hopeful YOU DO HAVE A WAY WITH WORDS!!!! ( your quoted remarks regarding the :witch: ) just one question....is that pic on your avatar ..YOUR dog??

DH says the same thing....that i have way with words lol...yes that is my dog - his name is Duke - he's the bees knees. He's 18 months and as odd as it sounds....has really helped me with the ups and downs of ttc. I swear he knows when I am sad. LOL. yes I am the crazy dog lady.

The midstreams tests are more expensive because you just hold them in your urine as you pee. The other ones - you have to be in a cup and dip it in so it's cheaper.

sorry about BFN's MrsN and daisydo. But don't lose hope.

still no witch for me. CD 26 - she's usually here between cd26-28. don't have a lot of hope, but a little. My boobs are tender , I am really bitchy, hungry, tired. But all PMS related symptoms of course. Blah.

Come on shamrockians more bfps please and thanks.

Babydust and hugs.

thanks honeybuns...:hugs: :hugs:

hopefull...the dog is cute....but youknow....my youngest sons nickname is DUKE!!! I call him sook the duke!! and yes dogs have a sense of everything..thats why they are used for so many helpful guides....they help in so many ways....this world wold be a little lost with out the help of dogs!!!

Ok thanks for explaing the wee tests thing...but still is strange then why someone would want to pay more for just a piece of plastic...convience i guess....:happydance:

anyhow....i agree where is everyone!!!!

Its morning here....I woke up form a horrible dream about geting a heavy AF....Don't like those dreams!!!!!
I did a quick internal t.paper check and saw a tiy bit of red spot...so form ow on I'm just doign a wipe check.....
so I really think she is on her way.....I'm going to wait a few days to make sure.....no testing this time though.
daisydo- stop testing......just relax...and rememebr to use FMU...no testing mid day!!!!!! and no checking tests more then 15 mins after peeing on it.

Mrs.N- sorry its so:muaha: for you.........I hope you get your + test soon!!!
sweetandsour- please wait til AF is due before you test!!

how is everyone else????

do ya all want to sing a song together....?????? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

its not over till its ova....its not ova till its ova....lalaahhah llaahhahh dahhhahlllahah :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm waiting it out. AF due today if 23 day cycle like last month (1st off bcp) or not until Friday if 26 day cycle like all the other cycles in the past 8 years!! Ho hum. Temp is still high so thats a good thing.

Am having major mood swings - one minute absolutely positive I'm pg and then wham rock bottom and convinced AF is arriving. I am crap at waiting:hissy:

One positive note though, my bbs are the biggest they have ever been :rofl: but as I always like to see a negative side, they are also bloody painful!!!

Rebaby- feel free to jump in...you don't have to be a Team shamrockian..hehe to join in..
Just remember to let us know your test result......Your profile pic is soooooo pretty.....

Thanks hun :hugs: I am following everyone's stories with interest, i am really trying to stay positive so loving to hear of people's :bfp: 's

I think i am going to test on Friday unless :witch: shows.

Good luck everyone!

Goodmorning or should i say afternoon...my my alot of catchin up to do..lol

Daisydo honey put down the test darling, go with your body and relax.:hugs:

Sweet- Hang in there and keep singin the daisydo song! PMA

Chillbilly- Hope this isnt the start of the hag for you. keeping my fx's crossed.
sing the daisydo song!!!!:hugs:

Hopeful09- Dont lose hope yet.:hugs: do you temp? im not sure if i remember seeing if you do or dont. by the way your dog is beautiful. dont know what i would do w/ out mine eithier.

Climbing girl- temps stayin up..very promising!! fx's crossed for you!

Mrs.N- Im sorry things are up and down for you right now! Im sure you just want to know eithier way! :hugs: keep your chin up. PMA

well the hag is almost to an end for me, this has been one of my worst cycles yet..the cramping has been horrible. I have soo much housework to catch up on today too so im gonna run for now my loves, be on later..

PMA girls and lets see those :bfp::bfp:

:hug: and :dust:

I'm off to get ready for work soon as well........
ohhhhh I'm going to have alot of readign to do tonight..hahahahaha

loving the song daisydo :happydance:

lilysmommy sorry you've had a rotten few days, fingers crossed this is the cycle for you :dust:

rebaby good luck. agree your profile pic is lovely!

climbing girl good news on the temps, painful (.)(.) is a good sign! i can so associate with the :muaha:

hopeful, PMA PMA :hug:

chillbilly sounds like a horrid dream! fx for you it's not :witch:

has been a busy day here - we are buying our first house and we complete on thursday so it's all go with packing, moving utilities, writing scary crazy cheques etc! is keeping me occupied anyhow.

good luck with all the house buying..i know how it goes

Good morning Shamrockians:happydance:

How's everyone today...I noticed some need a refill of PMA so here's to ya...:wine:(PMA not wine)

Hi:hi: to all our visitors...stick around you'll love it.

Well I'm CD12 today...got some BDing this morning again:happydance:....This TTC stuff is a science... I'm supposed to be OVing today according to FF but I'm not so sure....I'll keep the tapping going as long as DH can manage:rofl::rofl:

PMA ladies PMA PMA:happydance:

like playing the yes/no game??

if i say to myself am i pregnant my instinct is no, but if i do it in 5 mins i'll probably say yes :rofl:

Hope you're feeling better sweetandsour - had to laugh when I saw that you'd posted at 5.30 this morning - now THAT beats my BnB addiction :rofl:

:blush: I woke up at 5am and just couldn't go back to sleep. So I though, what can I do at 5:30 in the morning? DH still sleeping, don't wanna make noise... BnB!!!! :rofl:

Hey sweet I was just taken a gander of your chart..im thinkin a bfp is comin really quick for you!!! between all the tender bbs and the nausea...temp dip and thana nice rise!!!!! keppin my fx's crossed for you!! its lookin good!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->