Team "SHAMROCK"

so its 1am.......and cd13.hehehe i love to stay up late just so I can see my cd change...hehehe So thursday after work I am going to "Tap one out"
do it early enough in the evening so I can do it again friday night. ( OH can recharge and give me a top up)
Ovulation is cd14 or early 15..not too sure but i have gotten really dark lines on cd13.

YAY I'm almost starting my 2ww.......and forgot to dye my hair during AF.....oh well...maybe I'll get blond highlights as my hair is now light brown......

I'm on CD 17 today and got a SUPER DARK LINE this morning on the OPK!! :happydance:

I'm hoping that my 2ww is starting now, not a messed up cycle like the last 4 months have been :hissy:

That way, I won't have to wait as long for a :bfn: or:bfp:. those extra days just KILL ME!! :rofl:

Happy Humping!!!

:hug:

Its bedtime for me.....work in the morning....I don't want to though..haha I have a 4 day stretch til sunday then oly work 3 days nex week!!!!!!!!
AND good news...OH's friend isn't comign for a visit so I will have the chance to bd all weekend without worrying about house guests!!!!!!!!
Its all gonna work out this month!!!!
I'm gonna get knocked up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its bedtime for me.....work in the morning....I don't want to though..haha I have a 4 day stretch til sunday then oly work 3 days nex week!!!!!!!!
AND good news...OH's friend isn't comign for a visit so I will have the chance to bd all weekend without worrying about house guests!!!!!!!!
Its all gonna work out this month!!!!
I'm gonna get knocked up!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEAR HEAR!!!!!! I will do the same!!!

Hello ladies, just popping in to see how my teams mates are doing.

Well, today is CD12 for me and I have got lots of EWCM however I am not due to O until Monday and my opk are nowhere near getting positive. But I expect it to change at the weekend. However in the meantime I am get lots of :sex: as this has to be the month I get pg.

Hey Girls..In need of a lil friendly advice.

I know that this is probably a lil stupid of me to start now but Im lazy and didnt get out to get my BBT Thermo as early as I should have!
I wanted to try and establish a routine for myself so i figured it wouldnt hurt to start temping now.
I had my alarm set for 6 but my lil girl decided to wake me @5:45 so i decided to just take the temp than but I did talk to her for a min. My temp was 96.9..Is that to low for being 2-3 dpo?? I know that ur not supposed to do anything prior so is that why it is so low? How much can talking affect the temp?

Im driving myself a bit crazy over it and I know i probably shouldnt cause i feel im to late in the game to start temping now but im weird so...I guess i want some shred of hope for this month IDK.
Sorry to ramble on like this...Hope everyone is doing good!

The talking could definitely affect your temp....did you get out of bed before taking it? I don't temp so am not an expert though....but don't read too much into it hunny. PMA PMA PMA PMA

Well ladies,,,,,at long last my preseed and OPKs finally arrived. I peed on it lastnight...negative. But I was CD13 so I may have missed the surge but will keep doing OPKs for the next few days anway just in case. Well i bd'd again lastnight with preseed.

So I think I will (if not already) be entering the 2ww soon...argh.

I bd'd CD9, 11, 12, 13 - and will try tonight...but DH is starting to feel a little used I think. LOL. Lastnight he said I can't tonight....I sulked for about 10 mins and then he changed his tune. LOL.

We will get knocked up this month ladies. We will. We will. We will.

Babydust and hugs.

:hugs: Kota - sorry for your loss, and you too Chill - I didn't know you had a mc.
Thats how I found BandB..surfing for MC groups......positive thing about it....it was a reminder that I neeed to stop what I was doing and start planning a family!!!!!
I think the legs in the air is sexy.:rofl: I have heard that men of my generation loved the 20 minute work-out....was my DH's favourite - perhaps if we move our legs while they're up in the air and say 10 more, 9 more, 8 more etc...it would really be sexy.
I think my OH (34yrs old) used to um....:blush:do things when he was younger while watching those girls..:rofl:

Dh and I don't really talk too much about it - just live like normal,,,,,with an increase in BD in the middle of my cycle.....or when I see the EWCM.
My OH said about las night...that he couldn't stop kissign me.then was thinking about it all day cause its sort of our 1st meeting anniversary around mardis gras...and he says he thinks this may be it!!!!! hehe so cute

Um check out my signature..hehe

My DH did things to that show too Chill.........LOL.

and I added in the new siggy.....

And Benj - I am loving the Happy Humping. I am going to have to really come on to DH tonight......want to keep on TAPPIN until Sat......:happydance::happydance:

hi all, can I join you guys? hoping for a march :bfp:

Hey Girls..In need of a lil friendly advice.

I know that this is probably a lil stupid of me to start now but Im lazy and didnt get out to get my BBT Thermo as early as I should have!
I wanted to try and establish a routine for myself so i figured it wouldnt hurt to start temping now.
I had my alarm set for 6 but my lil girl decided to wake me @5:45 so i decided to just take the temp than but I did talk to her for a min. My temp was 96.9..Is that to low for being 2-3 dpo?? I know that ur not supposed to do anything prior so is that why it is so low? How much can talking affect the temp?

Im driving myself a bit crazy over it and I know i probably shouldnt cause i feel im to late in the game to start temping now but im weird so...I guess i want some shred of hope for this month IDK.
Sorry to ramble on like this...Hope everyone is doing good!

The talking would effect your temp. When temping you shouldn't sit up, talk, kiss your OH, all you should do is reach out to turn alarm off and reach for your thermometer. If you daughter is in a habit of coming in at that time then may be its best to set your alarm earlier so that you can take your temp before she shows.

I wouldn't obsess over your temp at this stage. It would be hard to tell since you are now passed ovulation. Because you don't know what your temps are like before O it is hard to tell if 96.9 is low. However, everyone is different. I could have temps higher than 96.9 after O but that doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with yours. Just as long as your temps stay above coverline.

Thank You girls.:hug:

I just think that I wanted to get used to getting up and that I should just wait and see what happens this month! FX's Crossed I wont even have to use the bbt next month right!

Mrs N..Would love to have you join us..WELCOME!

Hope everyone is Tappin It!! haha..u girls crack me up!

First things first...welcome Mrs. N - the more the merrier, we are all going to get BFPs this month so come on in!

Guess what I got today ladies? A BIG Positive on my OPK! Darkest I've ever had it (mind you I only tried OPKs one other month). But I almost peed my pants. My brother in law is coming over for the night - soooooooo as soon as the positive came up on the OPK I called DH upstairs - he said I'm cleaning (don't like to stop him from doing that because it's not so often) but I said you get yourself up here now. I want to tap that A$$ - he was like what? Needless to say I got my tap in......

Stupid question but - if my OPK is positive.....was it stupid to BD tonight (with preseed)? The silly IC says you should have intercourse after 24 hours but before 48? I will of course do it again tomorrow....but that's 5 days in a row.....hoping the spermies are still strong!

Hugs and Babydust.

PS: I love this thread.

Well, as far as I know you should ovulate between 24 to 36 hours after your first + OPK. Knowing that your most fertile period is about 2 days before and the day of ovulation, I think you were absolutely right to BD today. I guess you should be ovulating tomorrow, so have some more tomorrow! :happydance:

I was wondering what' d happened to you girls! I thought you were suspiciously quiet! And then I looked for the thread and realised you were not quiet at all! I even missed a whole talk about TAPPIN asses etc!! :rofl::rofl: Did I read right?? :rofl::rofl: My email just stopped sending me notifications so I was assuming things had gone silent here. How dare I imagine that of Team Shamrock???!! :rofl::rofl:

Mrs N, welcome and good luck!!!!

First things first...welcome Mrs. N - the more the merrier, we are all going to get BFPs this month so come on in!

Guess what I got today ladies? A BIG Positive on my OPK! Darkest I've ever had it (mind you I only tried OPKs one other month). But I almost peed my pants. My brother in law is coming over for the night - soooooooo as soon as the positive came up on the OPK I called DH upstairs - he said I'm cleaning (don't like to stop him from doing that because it's not so often) but I said you get yourself up here now. I want to tap that A$$ - he was like what? Needless to say I got my tap in......

Stupid question but - if my OPK is positive.....was it stupid to BD tonight (with preseed)? The silly IC says you should have intercourse after 24 hours but before 48? I will of course do it again tomorrow....but that's 5 days in a row.....hoping the spermies are still strong!

Hugs and Babydust.

PS: I love this thread.

No girl you keep tapping away...the more :spermy: in there the merrier.

I just think that I wanted to get used to getting up and that I should just wait and see what happens this month! FX's Crossed I wont even have to use the bbt next month right!

There is no harm in taking your temps now to get use to it...actually I think that is wise...it took me a while to get used to waking up and taking it...now I do it in my sleep. :laugh2:

They say it is better to take your temp virginally rather than orally. I take it oral though. If I am not lucky this month maybe I will switch.

I'm on CD 17 today and got a SUPER DARK LINE this morning on the OPK!! :happydance:

I'm hoping that my 2ww is starting now, not a messed up cycle like the last 4 months have been :hissy:

That way, I won't have to wait as long for a :bfn: or:bfp:. those extra days just KILL ME!! :rofl:

Happy Humping!!!

:hug:

Nice job Benjwool....I got a super dark line today too.....chill lastnight I think....lovin the happy humping. I burst out laughing at my desk.:dohh:

There is no harm in taking your temps now to get use to it...actually I think that is wise...it took me a while to get used to waking up and taking it...now I do it in my sleep. :laugh2:

They say it is better to take your temp virginally rather than orally. I take it oral though. If I am not lucky this month maybe I will switch.

Yea Im sitting here thinking about it and I think that I will keep taking them cause i do want to get used to waking and temping..lol
Ill tell ya TCC is hard work!
The whole vaginal temping thing seems interesting, Ive never heard of that before..are the temps suppossed to be more accuratte?

Been at work....came home had supper....layed down for a nap.......
hehehehehe
Had THE BEST :sex:
Not only did I tap that ass.....but we "finished" together....that never happens
He's sleeping still.....3 hours later...ahahahahaha I'm good!!!!

I have a visual of hopefuls OH looking at her like she is crazy..saying "Tap what....what the hell are you talking about....do you want me to hang pictures???!!!"

hello again to our MIA buddies......hehehe during O time I figure everyone should be busy :sex: not chatting..thats what 2ww is for.....

I think I was O last night, unfortunately....no tapping :hissy:

Apparently, somebody is feeling a little bit used!!! :rofl:

OPK was lighter today, but will be tapping it again tonight.....since the cycle was all screwed up last month, still waiting to see if I was really o in the first place. Wish me happy humping as I wish happy humping to you!!!! :happydance:

Welcome Mrs N! I hope you enjoy the laid back forum as much as I do!

:hug: :hugs:

:flasher:

Yea Im sitting here thinking about it and I think that I will keep taking them cause i do want to get used to waking and temping..lol
Ill tell ya TCC is hard work!
The whole vaginal temping thing seems interesting, Ive never heard of that before..are the temps suppossed to be more accuratte?

Yeah, they say it is more accurate as with oral temping can be effected by breathing etc. Just have a pack of antibacterial wipes by your bedside though. :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->