Team "SHAMROCK"

Mine said it was ok for oral, anal ??, and vaginal, but it said "talk to your practitioner" instead of giving directions, whereas it did for oral and anal. It wasn't anything difficult, I just make sure I clean it every day with some wet wipes before using it again. And of course be gentle when putting it in, because it is kind of pointy... *ouch*

ok...i need to go back a page or 2 to see what this post is about........
hehehehehehehe

Holy cow.........i can only imagine what I have missed while at work all day!!!!

guess ovulation time is over and y'all are gettin a little freaky...hehe changing some things up!!!

I am back! Sorry ladies....a little accident with my laptop. My Brother in law spilled a glass of wine on my keyboard.....so it wasn't working. But I brought my PC keyboard down and hooked it to the laptop. All is good now.

Quick question before I go catch up....I had a positive OPK on CD14 and CD 15 - both were really dark....today (CD16 it's negative). When do you think I will or have already ovulated? Now I am off to catch up.

Okay - I am all caught up.....

Welcome new ladies to Team Shamrock. We will all get BFPs this month. We will we will we will.

I hope all the DH's are feeling better.....and you're all tappin it. I think I o'd yesterday or today. No tappin yesterday but we did get a tap in this morning. Dh seems to like it when I tell him I want to tap that....LOL

I have never had positive OPKs two days in a row.....hopefully that means it's a big juicy egg.

Babydust and hugs.

I am hoping I o'd today.....the only day I missed BD was CD15 (second day of positive OPK). Just figures doesn't it? HOpefully the pressed keeps those spermies swimming.

1 soon to be 2 dpo.......

so on another subject.........
to anyone with snow...freezing temp's.....high heat bills..hahaha
3 more months til summer.....:yipee:\\:D/:boat::coolio::icecream:
spring is just alot of melting snow and rain...sloopy drivewaya and yard...so I'm skipping it

Well, I don't know much about snow anymore!!! LOL, more like fall temps here right now!!

We only missed one day of bd, of course it was an O day! Hopefully, they make their way :spermy:

Still unsure if I did o, cycle is still messed up :dohh: g going on for those of you who are still o or close to it. I think we'll tap over the next couple days for good measure! :sex:

Hope there is still some happy humpin

So,.......you like stuff?????? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Am I too late to join Team Shamrock, sounds lucky to me as I was born in Dublin, I am 10dpo and getting fed up with the wait, lets hope friday comes and goes with no AF in sight!!!!!! Good luck everyone!!!

Hia Jemlou :hi: welcome to team shamrock - course it's not too late to join!
I'm currently 7 dpo and going mad already with all this symptom spotting I'm doing :hissy: I'm sure you know what I mean :rofl:

Good luck for this month - I'm sure there's going to be a few :bfp:'s this month - I can just feel it!! Go team Shamrock!!!! :happydance::happydance:

oh no Sweetandsour!! Isn't that just sods law!!! Have you been doping him up on paracetamol{sp?), The +opk suggests ovulation in the next 12-36hrs doesn't it?? If you can get rid of that fever for just an hour......

Oh no sweet and sour - why does this happen? Is he a big suck like my DH when he's not feeling well? You know, I once had a fever and had sex - and it broke my fever - I guess the sweating (TMI sorry). Is it just a fever or have other symptoms come on? I hope you manage to get a BD in honey.

Hugs and babydust

1 soon to be 2 dpo.......

so on another subject.........
to anyone with snow...freezing temp's.....high heat bills..hahaha
3 more months til summer.....:yipee:\\:D/:boat::coolio::icecream:
spring is just alot of melting snow and rain...sloopy drivewaya and yard...so I'm skipping it

argh. I hate the mess of spring. I have a springer spaniel who must, every day get to the dog park or he sulks - rain or shine. It's impossible to keep my floor clean....and he's mostly white..not to mention my car. But summer is coming....finally.:happydance:

hey girls!!

in the end I managed to get a few minutes of DH's attention! And the only thing I can say is: IT WAS HOT!!!! About 38 degrees precisely! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Go sweetandsour!! As my OH and I have decided, sometimes it doesn't have to be desirable, just functional!

Definitely! We can always concentrate on the proper thing after ovulation! :blush: Right not we need to be specific: missionary, preesed etc etc :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->