Team "SHAMROCK"

:rofl: :rofl: happy humping :rofl:rofl: that was just what I needed this morning!
well I am cd15 today, and think I o'd around cd8/9, but we have :sex: nearly everyday anyway, just in case :lol:
Think I might try temping next cycle if no :bfp: but then again, positive attitute, there will be a :bfp:

Hello ladies!!
Well after our very unsuccuessful attempt at :sex: last night... with me finishing, and OH not. (not helpful for the whole babymaking thing!!) We got some in this morning before I had to go to work!! :happydance: Will be going again tonight and at least 2-3 times over the weekend! There'll be lots of tappin! :rofl::rofl: BTW, I do love that!!

Good to see everyone has been getting busy, we'll be heading to that dreaded 2ww soon... :dohh:

OMG i totally missed this thread!!
Im due to test on 19th March for my BFP i hope hope hope!!

Im on CD9 now and I have no clue at all when i ovulate cos ive only just ordered my thermometer today. I BD'd not last night but the night before and hope to every day now till whenever i can cram in haha. Im gutted i missed last night though :( I hope that wasnt my day!!

Welocme loulou! I would suggest that you go and get some opks if you can. I know that they have helped me a bunch this cycle(my 1st using them) I find it much nicer than just guessing! Hope u get ur bfp soon!

So its day two of my getting up and temping and the temp rose to 97.6 so i hope that im doing everything right! we shall see!

looks like everyone but me is getting it on right now!! Haha
Hoping hubby gets home soon cause i need to get me some!!

Can i get them off ebay too?! i hope! ive been scouring it before for my thermometer! Do i take my temperature as i get out of bed every morning straight away?

Im excited to watch it work, ive never gone so in depth to what happens before!

lilysmommy I'm with you, I haven't ovulated yet so I'm not getting "it" either! But I've already agreed with DH that we could order curry tonight if we BD!! :rofl: funny a few months ago I would beg for curry while he would beg for :sex:!!

loulou Yes you can get them off ebay and amazon as well. I got 20 OPK for about £3.00 on amazon!!! regarding the temp, yes do it every morning as soon as you wake up (it needs to be at the same time every day) before getting up or doing any other activity. Although I'm enjoying charting and OPK, sometimes I feel quite frustrated! Didn't get any sleep the other day and this morning I woke up much earlier than usual, worrying about not getting up at the right time to take my temp! :hissy: oh, and welcome! sorry about not telling you about this thread, it's loads of fun!!!

loulou- my best suggestion to you at this point in your cycle would be to go to a local store and get them just cause if you order them they may not get there in time for this cycle. up to you of course! depending on what ones you get they are realitively inexpensive.

sweetnsour..I have already past the O point in my cycle. hoping it happened mon of this week as OH left tues morning. hes a commercial fisherman so he goes on trips for sometimes a week at a time. So during that time im having to um " handle" my self haha..and it gets boring "doing" it by urself:rofl:

So needless to say I really need him to come home!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I know what you mean lilysmommy! Poor you, hope he gets back soon!!

So funny today! I told DH I wanted to :sex: and when he got home he said- ok, so the plan today is having curry and then shagging?
And I said:- don't say "shagging", shagging is not a nice word.
He then says- ok, we will screw then.
I say:- that's even worse!!!!
And he goes:- Oh! ok, wait a minute, I know that! We are going to baby dance!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That's about right baby, I say.

Ok girls, I think I'm off to baby dance! :happydance:

Hi girls!:hi: would love to join I am currently on CD13 and really hoping to get my:bfp:...

The whole vaginal temping thing seems interesting, Ive never heard of that before..are the temps suppossed to be more accuratte?

It is because you might be sleeping with your mouth open for parts of the night.

The trick is to get your temp vaginally without too much tossing of blankets, and pj bottoms if you wear em.

I temp vaginally because I have allergies and am a mouth breather.

Pretty sure I have entered my 2ww a couple of days ago!! Tapped last night, it was great! LOL :sex:

Still doing OPK but has become more faint than 2 days ago! I'll continue to do them in case the cycle is still messed up, but I'm pretty sure I o'd 2 days ago!

And now......WE WAIT :dohh:

Hating The Waiting!!!

Alright, well the 'o' pains started last night lightly, and have kicked in this morning properly so hopefully we've done enough to catch. Will be attempting to 'tap' later on tonight as well just for good measure but will depend on the clenching force that is my la-la as to if its successful. Into the 2w3d wait as I've sworn not to test until the 17th. Af should be due about the 15th so I want to be a couple of days late before I test. Hoping for a super strong, super sticky bean this month.

hope you get your sticky bean :baby: sorry to ask but i am obviously new to this but how do i get the offical team shamrock loggo thing? Im not for sure when i 'O' always. I do sometimes get the slight pains but havent had any yet but very hopeful

lools like you figured out the logo! Welcome to team shamrock!! Hope you get your sticky bean too!

So I was dinner with some friends and the 'O' pain kicked in!!!:happydance: Soooo I guess i spoke to fast and Man does this one hurt!! I wonder if it is because of the ectopic surgery about month and half ago ??? anyone experienced this or know of someone??

Im due to O on Wed as a provisional as i dont temp or anything yet. Im not impressed tonight though OH has gone out :( haha.

What is it about DHs getting ill around O time?????? I believe I will be O in the next few days and my DH 's got a fever today and it looks like he's got flu.... Poor him, I truly want him to feel better simply because I don't like to see him this way, but also.... really bad timing!!! :hissy:

The whole vaginal temping thing seems interesting, Ive never heard of that before..are the temps suppossed to be more accuratte?

It is because you might be sleeping with your mouth open for parts of the night.

The trick is to get your temp vaginally without too much tossing of blankets, and pj bottoms if you wear em.

I temp vaginally because I have allergies and am a mouth breather.

Hmmmm...Very interesting!! I am a mouth breather too! I wonder if thats why my temp doesnt rise above 97 something....
I was looking at the pamphlet that i got w/ the thermometer and it says for oral use only...do they all say that or is there a special vaginal one?
TMI but i wont have issues w/ the pj bottom thing im a buff sleeper!! haha:blush:

Still having a good feeling about this cycle. It seems to be going a bit faster than normal for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->