Team "SHAMROCK"

I'm so happy you got your tap in sweetandsour, your DH is a TROOPER!!! :happydance:

Let's all keep our fingers crossed for the :bfp::bfp::bfp:

I've got a great feeling that many of us will be happy come St Paddy's Day!!

:hug:

PS: Still not sure if o yet, the stick was dark the 25-26, but it was getting dark again last night....so confused!! I need advice, I am not a pro at reading these OPK's!! Has this happened to anybody else?
:dohh:

:happydance: Alright SweetandSour!!! You go girl!!!:happydance: you see it was that one shot and now all fingers crossed you will be the first to say :bfp: and the rest of will folllow..:thumbup:

As far as the O test not really sure about those things either...but from what i hear you want the darker line or color or whatever it is..and the second day is O time....I think not sure though.

is the line darker than the control? It has to be or at the very least just as dark.
Otherwise it is negative.

It isn't unheard of to get a couple positive opks (I got two last month) . Keep up the bd! Hopefully you will soon ovulate!

PS: Still not sure if o yet, the stick was dark the 25-26, but it was getting dark again last night....so confused!! I need advice, I am not a pro at reading these OPK's!! Has this happened to anybody else?
:dohh:

Benjwool, do you chart ur temp as well? That would be helpful to know more clearly when you O'd or are going to.

I've also heard many times of people getting +OPK more than once. I've heard that your body may try to 'O' the first time, but for some reason doesn't release an egg, and then it tries again. Not sure though! Everybody is different, so to be on the safe side do loads of BD or do things like charting and observing CM to compare the results. I hope everything goes well!!!!

CHILL, what do you think about having our group's tests dates on the front page? I know there is another thread, but there are a few of us now and it'd be easier to find each other's test dates if it was on the beginning of this thread.

Thanks ladies! The control line WAS darker on the 25-26th, but is JUST AS DARK as the control line today!! Will do some Tappin' to make sure!! :sex:

I don't temp, it's a little ate to start now. I will if things don't work out this month!

your o can happen on the last positive opk but can normally happen after it, so good plan to keep on tappin'!

sweeandsour....good to hear you took advantage of your "fever induced" delirious OH hehehe
and really gives new meaning to the phrase "Hot beef injection"
lol

I was thinking about doing a test list...but was so busy to keep it updated.....
can try though......

Hopeful- white dogs.....and spring do not mix.hahahaha
I ave to get a short ple carpet for my livingroom due to the mud pit my dogs love to play in....LOL

Hope everyone is getting their Tap on.....

and if still waiting for Ovulation........go spermies go......
get that egg.

Hey ladies.
Decided to join team shamrock really hoping for a bfp this month! Only cycle 2 though so me and hubby are trying not to get too excited! It's my birthday this month, my father and my neices! SO keep your fingers and toes cross. bb dust to everyone! :)

welcome livelaughlove----sounds like a lucky month for you!!!!!!!!!

So I am trying to start a test list...so we can keep track of our other cycle buddies!!!!!
Its on the first page!!!!!
12 more days til I test....or 11 more mornings til i wake up and POAS

I'm really hoping its going to be a LUCKY month!
This is our first month trying trying! Using OPK. No charting of temp or fluids.
I got my first postive OPK yesterday(cd14) . And BD on cd 13, 14, and 15.
I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait to test til the dang :witch: is due. My birthday is March 11th that would be 11DPO. Haha, Funny how it worked out that way. I know how many DPO I am just by the date! Perfect! What kind of HPT do you use? Are you using OPK's? It's my first time using them and I got kind of discourages at first but then the line kept getting darker and darker. Couldn't believe the excitement I got out of my hubby when he saw it wait til he sees a BFP on a HPT. :)

oh and! Which day do you think I should take my first test. I dont want to get discourages with a bfn but I'd like some help trying to stick to a date. Any suggestions?

I usually tested 5 days before af. Depends on how excited and how many tests you have, LOL!!

Got my tap in tonight just in case, but think O time is OVER!!!!

I am an impatient woman, so I start 5 days before AF!! LOL

Baby dust to all

I think I've decided on March 15th. IF the always dreaded :witch: decides to not swoop down.. She is due the 14th? I'm hoping I can hold out that long!

CHILL, I will possibly be testing on St Paddy's day, which is one day after when I think af will be due. That's the most I can wait!

Livelaughlove, this month is also my birthday and my anniversary! (and two of my brothers' birthdays as well!). So I'm also very excited about getting a :bfp: in March. Not that I wouldn't be anyway! :rofl: This time I bought some HPT off the internet, which is much cheaper. But if I get a :bfp:, I ll get a digital to confirm. I also started using OPKs this month and got my + yesterday (can anyone pleeeeease help me with this? https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/105310-need-good-opk-readers-again.html). My DH doesn't get overly excited about dark lines though! :rofl::rofl: I'm sure he will be when it's a HPT! One thing that is really frustrating me is the temp thing. It's getting on my nerves!!! I keep waking up during the night and can't resist to take my temp!! And then when I finally wake up at my usual time, take it again and it's completely different! :hissy: It's driving me mad... :(

Hey girls I dont know whats going on with my opk's i posted in ovulation test gallery https://www.babyandbump.com/ovulations-tests-gallery/105003-please-check-out-me-girls.html and since cd 8 have had no line what so ever :hissy: am still doing opk's so hopefully yesterday's negatives were because I drank too much coke/water :hugs: xx

sweeandsour....good to hear you took advantage of your "fever induced" delirious OH hehehe
and really gives new meaning to the phrase "Hot beef injection"
lol

I was thinking about doing a test list...but was so busy to keep it updated.....
can try though......

Hopeful- white dogs.....and spring do not mix.hahahaha
I ave to get a short ple carpet for my livingroom due to the mud pit my dogs love to play in....LOL

Hope everyone is getting their Tap on.....

and if still waiting for Ovulation........go spermies go......

Oh Chill...hot beef injection - I busted out laughing at my desk....people who sit around me may be starting to think I have a screw loose!.

Sweet - I am glad you got your BD in......hats off to your DH for being such a trooper. Well,,,,I am officially in the 2WW - oh joy. I am really hoping we all get our BFPs ladies. Hugs and babydust.:hugs:

Oh Chill...hot beef injection - I busted out laughing at my desk....people who sit around me may be starting to think I have a screw loose!.

Sweet - I am glad you got your BD in......hats off to your DH for being such a trooper. Well,,,,I am officially in the 2WW - oh joy. I am really hoping we all get our BFPs ladies. Hugs and babydust.:hugs:

Please ignore the first post up there from me. - it's Monday and I am confused.

Hi girls, good to see everyone has been busy bd'ing.. looks like most of us are now in the 2ww. time for lots of symtom spotting and obsessing!! I'm already feeling tired as hell. :sleep:

hahahaha
i got to sleep in today...yay for days off..I had a 4 day stretch nd when you work in retail thats a long time..lol
I'm going to watch my soap operas....drink de caff Tea...lounge with my dogs cause they sure do miss me all day long.....and stay in my pj's all day/night long!!! ha
Dogs are playign with one of my socks.....now I know why they were so quiet ( so much like kids....quiet is a bad thing..lol)

I think my Ovulation sex sessions are over...so i am going to try to get a few sexy sessions in.......nopreseed, no legs in air ( I'll stay on top!!! hahahaha)
so my question is......do you girls think having mind blowing orgasims are bad for implanting bean........or shuld I not try to have one...
not that I always have them during sex....but usually before..and their pretty intense so I am worried I may do damage from all the "contractions"

or am I worying too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"