Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Sweet_Alida, sorry your not feeling well but what a sweetheart your little girl is:hugs:

flibbrtygibbt, I am wishing you :dust: we are in need of some :bfp: here[-o<

TaeBoMama, Men are so sensitive when it comes to their fertility:dohh:
The first thing DH asked when we did the IUI was his :spermy: count was :dohh:

Ready, :hi: sweetie

AFM, I am on CD 4 and am trying soy ( 200mg from CD 3 - CD 7 )and SMEP this month. We have a DR appointment March 3rd to talk about maybe going back for IUI again if not preggo by June.

Well Hopefully you will get knocked up this cycle and NOT need to do IUI again :dust:
hopefully when you go in in march they will say "well looks like your newly preggers" and send you home

Ready4onemore - How are you doing today? Just thinking about you lately. I have a good feeling for you! :thumbup: I hope your cycles cooperate this month! :dust:

Flibbrtygibbt - You need to :sex: for the next 3 days so no playing on BNB! :haha: Think good thoughts and there is nothing wrong with a headstand:headspin: after :sex: to help the :spermy: out a little! :rofl: I did it when I got pregnant with Alida(leaned over the bed and stood on my head for 5 mins, tried it again this time we will see if it helped!)

TaeboMama - Same goes for you! :thumbup: Sorry you dh took the GOOD news like it was now his fault! Men :dohh: But hey :yipee: for 7.6 FSH!!!!! That is GREAT news! Gives you more hope!!!

Future_numan - How are you doing hun??? Sorry AF got you. CD 4 huh??? Well, time to get ready to :sex: do you have your OPK's? I think your not going to need to go down the route of IUI again. Have you tried Clomid before? Would your doctor give you some? I hear 100mg is the magic number for most :shrug: Just wondering, wasn't sure if you've had it yet or not??? Sorry bad memory :dohh:

AFM - I am 5dpo! My TWW is going by pretty fast! My migraine is gone:happydance: and I have NO symptoms! Which I didn't have any symptoms with Alida until a week after I found out I was preggers. I never got the sore boobs until I was 9-10 weeks preggers so IDK??? I am still VERY HOPEFUL but also realistic! I have a OBGYN appt March 2 to talk about starting Clomid with my next cycle which I am due for on March 3! I hope she doesn't come early if I'm not preggers so I can start the Clomid right away! :thumbup: I feel more relaxed this cycle knowing I have a plan!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sweet_Alida, sorry your not feeling well but what a sweetheart your little girl is:hugs:

AFM, I am on CD 4 and am trying soy ( 200mg from CD 3 - CD 7 )and SMEP this month. We have a DR appointment March 3rd to talk about maybe going back for IUI again if not preggo by June.

Well Hopefully you will get knocked up this cycle and NOT need to do IUI again :dust:
hopefully when you go in in march they will say "well looks like your newly preggers" and send you home

Awwwwww..lets hope we all get our :bfp: very soon, then we can become bump buddies:hugs:

Ready4onemore - How are you doing today? Just thinking about you lately. I have a good feeling for you! :thumbup: I hope your cycles cooperate this month! :dust:

Flibbrtygibbt - You need to :sex: for the next 3 days so no playing on BNB! :haha: Think good thoughts and there is nothing wrong with a headstand:headspin: after :sex: to help the :spermy: out a little! :rofl: I did it when I got pregnant with Alida(leaned over the bed and stood on my head for 5 mins, tried it again this time we will see if it helped!)

TaeboMama - Same goes for you! :thumbup: Sorry you dh took the GOOD news like it was now his fault! Men :dohh: But hey :yipee: for 7.6 FSH!!!!! That is GREAT news! Gives you more hope!!!

Future_numan - How are you doing hun??? Sorry AF got you. CD 4 huh??? Well, time to get ready to :sex: do you have your OPK's? I think your not going to need to go down the route of IUI again. Have you tried Clomid before? Would your doctor give you some? I hear 100mg is the magic number for most :shrug: Just wondering, wasn't sure if you've had it yet or not??? Sorry bad memory :dohh:

AFM - I am 5dpo! My TWW is going by pretty fast! My migraine is gone:happydance: and I have NO symptoms! Which I didn't have any symptoms with Alida until a week after I found out I was preggers. I never got the sore boobs until I was 9-10 weeks preggers so IDK??? I am still VERY HOPEFUL but also realistic! I have a OBGYN appt March 2 to talk about starting Clomid with my next cycle which I am due for on March 3! I hope she doesn't come early if I'm not preggers so I can start the Clomid right away! :thumbup: I feel more relaxed this cycle knowing I have a plan!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :dust: :dust: :dust:

HAHA were bding as much as we can and still live lol we doo need food n water and I have to feed the kids on occasion. I always read into symptoms
but in reality I didnt have any when I got pg with two of my kids and with the other It could very well have been imagined
LOL I dont think I have ever tried to stand on my head lol
Getting pregnant isnt a problem
its staying that way I have a problem with
But thanks for the humerous mental image!!!

Awwwwww..lets hope we all get our :bfp: very soon, then we can become bump buddies:hugs:

Bump buddies is good!
I would love to have some bump buddies!!!
lets get our :bfp: SOON!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
for everyone

Thanks! I can't wait for us all to get our :bfp:'s!!! I was so funny this cycle I wouldn't give dh :sex: for 3 days before I got my +opk. I read it takes 24hrs to get good quality :spermy: for making babies! I'm so funny! :haha: I hope it worked! I used digital OPK's, softcups,pre-seed, and I :headspin: leaned over the bed and helped gravity out a little! :thumbup: I hope I did enough! If not I'm hopefully getting Clomid for next cycle(as long as AF doesn't show up early!) to help God out a little! :D

Hello ladies,

How is everyone today. I am very sleepy today and about to go and get a nice cup of coffee.:coffee: Not real sure where I am in my cycle and I can honestly say I feel good about not knowing. So when I get my BFP it will be a big surprise. DH told me I would be one "who didn't know I was pregnant." The funny thing is that I had a dream before that I went and labor and kept telling all the doctors and nurses I didn't know I was pregnant. :haha: To funny.

Just like that T.V program on TLC... I don't know I was pregnant:wacko:

Awfully quiet today:cry:

Well, hello to you! I've been quiet for a long while. I haven't even had much time on BnB at all. But I think of you girls and pray that we all get our BFPs real soon. Waiting isn't much fun, so SOON would be good. :winkwink:

How is everyone?

:wave:TaeBoMama, I've been good did five days of soya and will begin OPK tomorrow...we are trying SMEP also this month so lots of :sex::blush:
How have you been ? I noticed you haven't been on lately, how are the kiddies feeling ? I hope the are over their illiness !

Sorry I was super busy yesterday with the barn and all, plus they accidentally cut our cable cord so we were without internet for awhile yesterday!
I hope everyone is doing good! I am pretty sure I am out this cycle. I have the same AF type symptoms I have every month, but we shall see! Even if I am I have Clomid to look forward too! :thumbup: and DH will/should be home for next cycle which is always good! :haha: Fire Season is starting to pick up so getting him home when I need him is not always possible! :rofl: But he should be here for my 1st clomid cycle!!!!! Assuming of course I'm NOT pregnant, which I'm testing Saturday(a little early but Hey why not!). Wish me Luck!
I am thinking about all of you wishing you Loads of :dust:

Sweet_Alida, Lets hope that you won't need that Clomid:winkwink:
Have you ever used clomid before ? Is the DR going to monitor you with U/S or anything ?

I don't know the plan to be honest. I see my doctor March 2 @ 11:00! :rofl: I will know more then. No I have never used Clomid.

Hello ladies,

How is everyone today. I am very sleepy today and about to go and get a nice cup of coffee.:coffee: Not real sure where I am in my cycle and I can honestly say I feel good about not knowing. So when I get my BFP it will be a big surprise. DH told me I would be one "who didn't know I was pregnant." The funny thing is that I had a dream before that I went and labor and kept telling all the doctors and nurses I didn't know I was pregnant. :haha: To funny.

LOL Karen thats sooo funny
I am so neurotic I couldent NOT know lol
but good luck all the same

Well, hello to you! I've been quiet for a long while. I haven't even had much time on BnB at all. But I think of you girls and pray that we all get our BFPs real soon. Waiting isn't much fun, so SOON would be good. :winkwink:

How is everyone?

Hi Tae!!!!
Hope your time gets free-er soon lol
yes lets all pray for te :bfp:

:wave:TaeBoMama, I've been good did five days of soya and will begin OPK tomorrow...we are trying SMEP also this month so lots of :sex::blush:
How have you been ? I noticed you haven't been on lately, how are the kiddies feeling ? I hope the are over their illiness !

Good luck with the SMEP and the soy!!!

Have you ever used clomid before ? Is the DR going to monitor you with U/S or anything ?

I HATE HATE HATE clomid I have every negative side effect known to man
But I endure it in the name of having a baby
so good luck hopefully you dont need it

AFM I am 4 dpo and waiting
the 2ww sucks
but the girls are REALLY sore which means my progestrone is up well (way too early for pg sign though)
:dust:

Hello ladies,

LOL Karen thats sooo funny
I am so neurotic I couldent NOT know lol
but good luck all the same

How is everyone?

Hi Tae!!!!
Hope your time gets free-er soon lol
yes lets all pray for te :bfp:

Good luck with the SMEP and the soy!!!

I HATE HATE HATE clomid I have every negative side effect known to man
But I endure it in the name of having a baby
so good luck hopefully you dont need it

AFM I am 4 dpo and waiting
the 2ww sucks
but the girls are REALLY sore which means my progestrone is up well (way too early for pg sign though)
:dust:

ARG..the dreaded 2WW:dohh: Praying for your BFP:thumbup:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

A huge Congrats, Sweet Alida.:bfp::bfp::bfp: I am so excited for you !!!...Wishing you a very H&H nine months !!

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->