Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

I got BFN on 11 and 12 dpo! So there is plenty of time for you to get your :bfp:! I am still in shock!

I am 38 yrs old with Stage III Endometriosis! You can do it too! :yipee:

Thanks I am on :cloud9: and scared!

I got BFN on 11 and 12 dpo! So there is plenty of time for you to get your :bfp:! I am still in shock!

It gives me hope:happydance: I am also 38 yrs old but I have only one tube and DH has a lower count , but you never know... I am still so excited..and here you thought AF was on her way :haha::hugs:

I sure did and still am in denial! :dohh: I keep looking at my tests and can't believe what I am seeing. I can't wait for you to join me I need a bump buddy!!!

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS
:hapydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs:

How you feeling today, Sweet_Alida ?? Have you told your DH yet ? Or do you plan on doing it in a special way ? When I found out I was pregnant with Emily my DH was away on business so I planned a special way to tell him. I waited till father's days and bought him a daddy to be card...it still took him a minute or two to understand:dohh:

flibbrtygibbt, 6 dpo, how exciting :happydance: Do you ever test early or do you wait till AF doesn't arrive ?

Happy Birthday Emily!!!!! :yipee: :cake: :wohoo:

Well I never had MS with Alida and this pregnancy is making up for it! I have never thrown up and been so nauseated in my life! :sick: Not to mention the headache today(I had this same headache with Alida, but it is also storming so I think the low pressure is making it a bit worse) and my body feels like JELLO! I am so tired and I took a 2 hour nap with Alida today!
Alida will be 2 on March 8!!! Our babies are close in age! :D

Thank-you, can't beleive she's a year old already:cry: Gosh how time flys !

Awww, it sucks when you feel so crappy:nope: but I have heard that it's a good sign at the begining of a pregnancy ( reduced chance of MC). I have been lucky and have never had MS or anything. I do my suffering at the end of the pregnancy:wacko: I broke my pelvic bone years ago and come the end of the pregnancy I could barely move because of the pain ( didn't help that Emily was almost 10lbs )
Lets hope it passes quickly for you !! Can't think it's easy when dealing with a two year old too !!
When do you go to the DR's for your fist check up ?
Here they advised me to come in around six weeks for a U/S !!

I already had my Yearly girl appt scheduled for Wed ( I was suppose to talk about getting clomid! :haha:) So I will have to schedule it before I leave on Wed. as I'll only be 4 weeks too early to see anything on US, but maybe I can get betas done????

Oh that would be good. I don't think they will do the PAP though. As I remember that can't get a good reading till the second Tri ??

Really? They did one when I was preg with Alida at my 6weeks scan??? I'll have to ask specifically about that now. Thanks!

Great news Sweet_Alida!!!! WOOO HOO!!!! Many Congrats!

I am 40 (41 in May) Some say it is easier cause I already had one but...it was 20+ years ago! and that one was not planned. So in reality it is all new to me all over again. I go to Babies R Us and feel totally mesmerized at all the new things and improvements. This should be fun!

My periods are weird though....25 days, 28 days, 25 days, 28 days... Guess my ovaries are not on the same schedule LOL. I got the 3 day test done a few months ago and it says I had good reserves... getting my 21 day test (progesterone/ovulation) done today to check that too. I am trying no to put pressure on myself cause I know it does not help but it is all so exciting that I can't help it. I would love to have another baby girl (or two ;-) at my age LOL)

May all of us get thhat BFP soon!

:hi: Deinekatze Where in Georgia do you live??? We could be neighbors! :) I live in Loganville, we just moved here last August so still learning the area. Well we have been in Georgia since April2010, but in Loganville since August.
So exciting to TTC again after so long...congrats!! Are you using OPK's at all? I highly recommend them even if you temp and chart. I really like the digi ones as there is no mistaken the smiley face! :D Good Luck with your bloods today!!!

:wave:deinekatze, it is a very different experience becoming an momma again after so many year ( I have a 21yr old) We went over board when it came to buying for Emily, half the stuff I didn't use !! Best of luck on your TTC journey and on your bloods today:dust:

Sweet_Alida, always shocks me how things are so different from place to place. When you are in touch with others from different places you come to see that what happens here doesn't happen in other places.

:hi: Deinekatze Where in Georgia do you live??? We could be neighbors! :) I live in Loganville, we just moved here last August so still learning the area. Well we have been in Georgia since April2010, but in Loganville since August.
So exciting to TTC again after so long...congrats!! Are you using OPK's at all? I highly recommend them even if you temp and chart. I really like the digi ones as there is no mistaken the smiley face! :D Good Luck with your bloods today!!!

We are in Conyers... I personally have been here (from California) for exactly 2 years now LOL. BTW, hubby and I are working really hard at keeping our plans TOP SECRET...we do not want people putting pressure on us or getting "creative" with suggestions and such. I told him I wanted to wait even past the amnio results in case something (God Forbid) happens. Lord knows I would want to keep it top secret even from him but that may be a tad bit challenging LOL

:wave:deinekatze, it is a very different experience becoming an momma again after so many year ( I have a 21yr old) We went over board when it came to buying for Emily, half the stuff I didn't use !! Best of luck on your TTC journey and on your bloods today:dust:

I KNOW! I am so ready to shop already! LOL I saw the COOLEST baby "rocker" thing the other day and I swear I must have looked like a dummy drooling while staring at it LOL https://www.4moms.com/mamaroo

Is your 21 YO a girl too? I am so praying for a girl...or two LOL

Did the blood test already and it will take A WEEK before I get results! UGH! The MD is out of town and she needs to sign off on the results first...darn it!

Oh well, once again the waiting game LOL

Hi ladies. Please forgive me not catching up Right away I am on my phone at work.
I need to rant or rage or SOMETHING.
I am 8 Dpo and it's toooooooooooo early for symptom spotting. Yet here I am exhausted and nauseous and yday on my way home i CRIED over seeing a woman putting fix a flat in hee tire on the side of the road in the rain. While this sucks hard, why did I cry over it!?!!??
I am choking on my own saliva and wonder if i gained weight bc my boobs are muffin topping over my bra.
Its too early for any of this and I KNOW that. Why do I put myself thru this???
Gaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok sorry for the rant but I needed to get it out

btw, Welcome to the new lady (sorry quoting is hard from the cell phone)

And, as for the pap discussion, I have always had my paps at my first prenatal

flibbrtygibbt:hugs: This TTC journey plays strange games on both our monds and body's I think..
I am finding alot of women who had no discomforts and think that:witch: is one her way but get a :bfp: and are :shock:
I have been TTC again since Oct / 10 and almost every month I have found something different about each cycle, it's enough to make you :wacko:

deinekatze, yes, I have all girls and if we are lucky to have another :baby: I hope it's a girl too.
I love my daughters to bits and of course would welcome a son if one came my way but I have raised girls and it's easy and known to me:blush:
My poor DH is fluent in Barbies and make-up now:haha:

Why am I not getting updates for new posts? AHH!!

Sweet_Alida -Congrats! :hugs:

Everyone else - Good luck! :dust:

It's now my month to start TTC. I hope it doesn't take too long! Hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary March 15 and have booked a weekend getaway at the beach (Jekyll Island). Honestly not why I decided to start TTC this month, but wouldn't that make for an amazing anniversary?

I'm not telling my family until I know I'm preggo. I don't think I could deal with them asking if I'm not having any luck. I feel it's more special to just spring the good news on them when I have it to share anyway.

flibbrtygibbt:hugs: This TTC journey plays strange games on both our monds and body's I think..
I am finding alot of women who had no discomforts and think that:witch: is one her way but get a :bfp: and are :shock:
I have been TTC again since Oct / 10 and almost every month I have found something different about each cycle, it's enough to make you :wacko:

deinekatze, yes, I have all girls and if we are lucky to have another :baby: I hope it's a girl too.
I love my daughters to bits and of course would welcome a son if one came my way but I have raised girls and it's easy and known to me:blush:
My poor DH is fluent in Barbies and make-up now:haha:

LOVE the Barbie thing LOL

Girls are just TOO CUTE!

oh and I found this site that I thought was neat https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/top-10-early-pregnancy-symptoms.php

where you can look up your early symptoms compared to others and see how common they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->