Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Well that makes me feel better about the amnio! I'll be making an appointment to see my OBGYN soon, before we start TTC, and will be bombarding her with questions for sure. LOL

I have been cutting back on my caffeine intake already. It's hard for me but I know it'll be better than doing so cold turkey once I'm pregnant. So I'd better get used to it beforehand. I'll give the prenatal vitamins another try, taking them with dinner. I appreciate all the info you've given.:)

I don't think you have to cut of your morning coffee altogether once your pregnant, Nursebetty. You just have to limit it:thumbup:
Another thing to avoid is taking Advil or drugs like it. I was warned that because ibuprofen is such a new drug that there aren't many studies on it's affect on the growing fetus. Good luck to you on your up coming TTC journey:hugs:

Hi:wave: ladies, How is everyone doing ? It's been rather quiet in here lately:shhh:
Anyone about to test soon ?
AF is due on Wednesday for me, let's see if taking soy isoflavones made a difference this month[-o<
I had some brown discharge this morning ( TMI) I sometimes spot before AF but it's a little early..
What has everyone planned for Valentine's day ?
We are going to see Bon Jovi in concert down in Toronto but first we are going for a nice dinner at one of my favorite places in the city\\:D/

HI Ladies
Sorry for being MIA for a while
I was kinda in "Pity Me" Mode for a few.
Af showed up last monday and now I am taking my clomid whish makes me slightly unstable and life has just been a little stressfull latly making me not know rather to scream cry or just go to bed.
I make a vow to try to be better about checking in from now on

I know you shouldn't take Ibuprofen,Advil, or aspirin(unless babyaspirin is okay) because it causes your blood to thin and that can increase chances of a MC.

We don't have any plans for Valentines day :( Except to :sex: because I am in my "O" time right now!!! I haven't got my +OPK yet, but the EWCM started tonight! :thumbup:

Future - I hope that "brown"discharge is something! :thumbup: FX'd you get your :bfp: for Valentines day! :D

Flib - Sorry the :witch: got you. :hugs: I am also sorry the clomid makes you feel so crappy.:( Good Luck this cycle I have a good feeling for all of us this month! :thumbup:

I havent read too far back but ewcm can start up to 4 days before O
so keep opking and of course :sex:

I couldn't resist so I tested this morning and got a :bfn:
:witch: isn't due till Wednesday, is it too early ?

Hello ladies,

I haven't had a chance to read all the posts that I've missed in the past few days, but I wanted to check in real quick to say hi. I'm still alive, just busy. I should go to bed, as it's 2:30am. But you ladies have been on my mind! I'm hoping to hear about all of your BFPs. I'll come back soon, with a proper post. How is everyone getting along?

Okay, it's off to bed for me!

:hi: Ladies!! Sorry been bad at stalking on here.

Future - I think it all depends when implantation happens, HCG isn't made until implantation happens so your still in the game! :thumbup: I'd wait and test again on Wed(today!)! Good Luck and FX'd for you! :dust:

Tae - Didn't you test this week? Or am I wrong? good Luck and FX'd!!! :dust:

NurseBetty - Can't wait until you start TTC! It's a long stressful road for most of us, but hopefully you won't be on the TTC train for long! :D

AFM: I got my +OPK on Valentines Day Morning! It was still positive by 2pm and negative by that night! I had some cramping on my right side(pretty bad actually) for a short time that night! Luckily I had a nice romantic night planned!
I used preseed, softcups, stood on my head:headspin:(seriously did, leaned over the side of the bed for about 5 mins! did that when I got pregnant with my daughter!). So I don't know what else I could have done??? :shrug: I also had :sex: last night just as good measures! :haha: So time will tell! If I don't get pregnant this cycle it's got to be because God has something instore for me because I did everything I could possibly think to do! Plus I have been eating right, exercising and cut out (most) of my caffeine for the last month! I'm one cranky momma let me tell you without my caffeine! :rofl:

Good Luck Ladies! Here's to 2011 :drunk: the year of the :bfp:'s!!!!!

I guess the only thing I have to look forward too is if I DON'T get pregnant this cycle I see my doctor March 2 and will be getting clomid! :thumbup: Hopefully I won't need it but at least I have that to keep my spirits up!

Did I mention I HATE the TWW??? Well I do! :haha:

The TWW is so looooooong...:dust: to you !!

:witch: got me this morning...right on time !! :grr:
I also have a DR appointment on March 3rd so I am going to talk to him about a referal to the same fertility DR we used when we conceived Emily.

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA. I hope all is well with everyone.

Alida, I know the TWW is horrible.

Future, sorry AF got you but I hope you can cancell her out this cycle.

Tae, how are you?

Hello to everyone I have missed.

Hey Ready...How are you doing? :hugs: Still hanging in there? Are you back to TTC this cycle? Where are you in your cycle or is it regular yet? Still so sorry about your Loss :hugs2:

Hey Ready...How are you doing? :hugs: Still hanging in there? Are you back to TTC this cycle? Where are you in your cycle or is it regular yet? Still so sorry about your Loss :hugs2:

I am not sure where I am in my cycle. I had a cycle right after my m/c. But was waiting to see if I will have a normal one in March.

Just popped in to say hi. I'm still lurking around a bit but it's been a pretty hectic week of classes. Hope all is doing well. :)

How is everyone doing today? I have been fighting a stupid headache all day. It was full blown migraine(nausea/vomit and all) this morning. My DD was such a little sweetheart, when I was throwing up she was rubbing my back. I came back to the living room to lay down and she covered me up with HER special blankie and gave me her sippie cup of milk and rubbed my back! So sweet. I love her.

How is everyone doing today? I have been fighting a stupid headache all day. It was full blown migraine(nausea/vomit and all) this morning. My DD was such a little sweetheart, when I was throwing up she was rubbing my back. I came back to the living room to lay down and she covered me up with HER special blankie and gave me her sippie cup of milk and rubbed my back! So sweet. I love her.

I hate migrains I get them like that too
and I dont know about you but I actually cant feel better until I DO throw up
Hope your feeling better

Just stopping by to say hi to everyone and see whats up
Seems its been quiet
I have had a little computer problems
Hopefully i got them all fixed now
Its BD time
BD day 1
3 more to go
so lets hope the :spermy: make it to the egg
just not sure how much more I can take
Any how I hope all is well in your worlds
:flower:

I'm sooo sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open...I've even nodded off a couple of times here at the PC. But I really wanted to say a few things to you guys, first.

ready4onemore--It's great to see you here. I'm doing good--thanks for asking. I hope all is well with you.

Sweet_Alida--How sweet about your LO rubbing your back and taking care of you! It reminds me of the time my first was taking care of me when I became pregnant with my 2nd. I was dealing with morning sickness and a virus and my 3 year old son came into the bathroom and held my hair while I threw up (sorry) into the toilet. This is true love, for sure! Kids are awesome!

flibbrtygibbt--How exciting for you: it's baby-making season! I'm right in the middle of it too. :happydance: Good luck!

AFM yesterday my GYN office called to tell me my FSH test showed a good number: 7.6. So I called my hubby to tell him the great news. There was a long moment of silence...then he says, "So, you're saying it's my fault." I thought he'd be happy to know that we had some good eggs to work with. But instead, he thought I was calling to gloat that it wasn't MY fault we hadn't conceived. LOL. That man!

Okay, I'm beyond sleepy, so I must go. How are the rest of you ladies?

Take care. Have a wonderful weekend!:thumbup:

MEN!!!
I tell you persnally I was glad to find out the problem was in me
I didnt want to have to deal wit him being upset about it being his "fault"
les git bizzy!!!

Sweet_Alida, sorry your not feeling well but what a sweetheart your little girl is:hugs:

flibbrtygibbt, I am wishing you :dust: we are in need of some :bfp: here[-o<

TaeBoMama, Men are so sensitive when it comes to their fertility:dohh:
The first thing DH asked when we did the IUI was his :spermy: count was :dohh:

Ready, :hi: sweetie

AFM, I am on CD 4 and am trying soy ( 200mg from CD 3 - CD 7 )and SMEP this month. We have a DR appointment March 3rd to talk about maybe going back for IUI again if not preggo by June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->