Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

I personally don't know where I stand on amnio. My doctor has told me its an optional test but that after 35 they do tend to let mom know that its available that in SOME Cases a woman CAN be forced to have one but those cases are EXTREME
I would never abort a baby but think it would be better to now what I am looking at BEFORE I give birth so I can be prepared
Rather that be 4d us or amnio I don't know
Gotta get knocked up first though so
I guess its a moot point right now
9 dpo and going nuts symptom spotting
BLAH

I'm 9dpo too! Feeling less cramping than normal, so far. Did an HPT this morning and only got one line. I know it's early still, but I'm thinking I'm out this cycle. But I'm looking forward to a nice, romantic get-away with hubby for our anniversary. We're going to celebrate a little early--strategically planned to take place during ovulation time. I hope this your month! Keep us updated! When are you going to test?

Tae, 9dpo is kinda early to test so your not out yet !!
Where are you and DH planning on going ?
I would like to get away with DH one weekend just the two of us since we haven't been away since I was pregnant with Emily.

flibbrtygibbt, same as above, 9dpo is still early kinda neat that you two are around the same area of cycle... maybe we'll get another two BFP this month :thumbup:

I am waiting to OV, I don't temp but I have been using OPK everyday at 10am & 4pm. We have also been BDing everyother day just to cover the gounds:blush:

tested today at 10 dpo and bfn not sure if we will try again or not

Started spotting last night and cramping this morning. Think I'm MCing. If I am I'm done not going thru this again. :(

Started spotting last night and cramping this morning. Think I'm MCing. If I am I'm done not going thru this again. :(

awww don't give up hope. I promise all will be fine.

Look my best friend in LA also was convinced she would never have a kid... also endometriosis and stuff, she got on BCP for a while and then got off and I told her..."watch how you will get pregnant now" ...she thought I was nuts and don't you know it... ONE MONTH!

It happens when you least expect it. Just don't purposely use protection and it will happen
:hugs::hugs2:

Ohhhh hun I am sorry, :( :hugs: Hopefully everything is fine. have you called your doc?
I know how freaked out you have to be I have been there. I hope its just lil bean burrowing in for the run

Sweet_Alida, I hope everything's going to be ok! :hugs:

I've had a nasty migraine all week! I've decided to go see my doctor in the morning since they take walk-ins on Fridays and I haven't been able to get an appointment. Hopefully I'll get some relief! My follow-up appointment that I thought was next week is actually in a few more weeks. I will be taking care of that while I'm there and asking if my medications are 'pregnancy safe'. If not hopefully he can try me on something else that is.

Wish me luck! 8-[

Sweet_Alida--I'm praying for you! How scary. I hope all is well. Although spotting and cramping can be signs of an impending miscarriage, it's not always. But I'm sure it's scary, not knowing. I don't want to give you false hope, but I did have pain and bleeding with my 2nd pregnancy, which eventually stopped. So, I'm holding out hope for you and your little one. And I'm praying!

flibbrtygibbt--What do you mean you might not try again?

Sweet_Alida, How are you ??:hugs: I have been thinking of you and worry !

Debbie, we are all concerned and hoping it was all normal. Do let us know please

HI EVERYONE

I spoke with Debbie and she asked me to thank you all for your concern and positive thoughts. There is still hope. The Doctor advised her to wait it out over the weekend and see what happens. So there is still hope. She was asked to go back in on Monday if she did not get her period to check her levels again then.

She apologizes that she has been unable to log on and this weekend with Alida's birthday she will be swamped too so hopefully Monday we will all hear good news. She also had her job interview today and seems like it went really well.

Lets keep sending her sticky baby dust and hope for the best:thumbup:

HI EVERYONE

I spoke with Debbie and she asked me to thank you all for your concern and positive thoughts. There is still hope. The Doctor advised her to wait it out over the weekend and see what happens. So there is still hope. She was asked to go back in on Monday if she did not get her period to check her levels again then.

She apologizes that she has been unable to log on and this weekend with Alida's birthday she will be swamped too so hopefully Monday we will all hear good news. She also had her job interview today and seems like it went really well.

thanks for letting us know!
please let her know were thinking about her and praying for her.

HI EVERYONE

Been thinking of her all morning. Prayers are going up, on her behalf.

AFM...:witch: just showed up, unexpected, as she wasn't due for a few more days. I'm confused. :shrug: It's times like this that it becomes hard not to get upset with hubby for waiting so long to say yes to another little one. He waited until I was too darn old. :cry: Okay, that's enough of the pity party. I shall overcome.

Good luck to you all! :thumbup:

AFM...:witch: just showed up, unexpected, as she wasn't due for a few more days. I'm confused. :shrug: It's times like this that it becomes hard not to get upset with hubby for waiting so long to say yes to another little one. He waited until I was too darn old. :cry: Okay, that's enough of the pity party. I shall overcome.

don't let it get to you, it happens when you least expect it... just have fun with it and don't worry about it. Visualize your new baby in your arms...it will happen!

don't let it get to you, it happens when you least expect it... just have fun with it and don't worry about it. Visualize your new baby in your arms...it will happen!

Nothing wrong with a lil' pity party when that witch shows up. I don't think your too old but I think it will just talk a little longer than it did when we were all back in our 20's:cry:
Being patient is the hardest part of TTC:hugs:

Hello ladies,

deinekatze, Thanks for the update. Please keep us posted as you find out more.

Future_numan, How are you today.

Tae, sorry the witch got you. Mine finally came on Wednesday. the first one since m/c in January.

flibbrtygibbt, How are things with you this cycle?

Afm, just been a little busy. But working on losing some weight. Yay!! But I am trying to get better with my time so I can post more and keep up with my fab ladies. I pray that Sweet_alida, keeps this sticky bean. No weapon form shall prosper!! I will be praying for her and all my ladies. I know I have not been posting and praying as normal I guess I have been a little selfish. Please pray for me. I have a friend that is preggo but she acts like it is an inconvenice for her. Ugh!! I wish it was me. :cry:

Hello ladies,

Tae, sorry the witch got you. Mine finally came on Wednesday. the first one since m/c in January.

Afm, just been a little busy. But working on losing some weight. Yay!! But I am trying to get better with my time so I can post more and keep up with my fab ladies. I pray that Sweet_alida, keeps this sticky bean. No weapon form shall prosper!! I will be praying for her and all my ladies. I know I have not been posting and praying as normal I guess I have been a little selfish. Please pray for me. I have a friend that is preggo but she acts like it is an inconvenice for her. Ugh!! I wish it was me. :cry:

I know it is hard, or easier said than done, but try to focus on gratitude for her and her pregnancy. I believe in the power of positive thinking so if we focus more on what is good around us always then more good will come.

I see all of us with babies soon, I hold that vision for us all, healthy beautiful babies all around :flower:

:hugs: I am sorry :( Pity parties are ok!

Hello ladies,

Karen, I am 11 dpo tested yday and :bfn: i know its still possible but I am just not counting on it
You take care of yourself and try to keep your chin up so to speak
Its hard to watch some one else be pg when you have just lost one
especially one who acts like that
Prayers definitely your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member