Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Hey Ladies. sorry for going MIA on you. I've been going a little mental the last few days as well!
Flibby I'm sorry your going thru a rough patch. I hope it settles soon. Stress doesn't help TTC and as hard as you try to be casual about it all it still is in the back of your head 24/7. Your dh does win extra points for the hearts! :D

AFM - I went back to the doc today and they drew more betas and did an u/s. They only saw a "sac" on the u/s since I am only 4 weeks, the doc said this still could go either way they didn't expect to see more than that so there is still hope! the doc said she will call me when she gets the results if there is something to worry about but to just relax and come back next tues for another u/s and hopefully we will see the baby then! If not more blood work and back for another u/s the next week to see if we see a baby and heartbeat. So still pregnant until proven otherwise! :D I still have symptoms so I'm still very hopeful that all is good.

Alida had a great party. She was so cute! I am going to post pics as soon as my life slows down a little.! Been going going going for the last few days and sleeping when I can, can't get enough of that!
Miss you ladies! Will be back soon!

Good Luck to everyone testing! :dust:

Things sound hopeful! Thanks so much for letting us know. You've been in my prayers. Take care of yourself. :flower:

Thanks I will keep everyone posted when I know more. DH wants me to call and try to find out the BETAS from Tues. so I will try but it took me 3 days to get them last time! Might as well just wait until tues!

Hey ladies,

Alida, I hope all is well. Keep us posted on your beta numbers.

I hope all is well with everyone. I think I am going to ovualate sometime in the next week or so. I will be on vacation in Minnesota with my ex SIL and my nieces and nephew. I can hardly wait. So that will make my ttw go by so fast.

Debbie and Alida, great to spend time with you both today. Keep me posted:hugs:

Thanks! How are you doing? I have a horrible headache, think from the storm heading in. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully there will be good news and all the worrying can stop!
Hope everyone is having a Fab. Monday!!

Elizabeth I hope you get out of jury duty! :D

Thanks! How are you doing? I have a horrible headache, think from the storm heading in. I go back to the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully there will be good news and all the worrying can stop!
Hope everyone is having a Fab. Monday!!

Elizabeth I hope you get out of jury duty! :D

Been sitting there since 8:30...they just let us go for lunch...still no selection has been done yet... so bored!

Will let you know tonight.

so we returned after lunch only to find out we were ALL dismissed LOL... apparently all the cases got settled out of court so YEY! I am FREE!!!! hahaha

We have a heartbeat! I got to see the heartbeat today....it was 102!!!! So very pleased. I can't wait for you ladies to join me! :D The baby measured 6 weeks!

We have a heartbeat! I got to see the heartbeat today....it was 102!!!! So very pleased. I can't wait for you ladies to join me! :D The baby measured 6 weeks!

:yipee::wohoo::loopy::dance:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:happydance:

Can you tell I'm excited? hehehe

CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!! I was logging in to catch up and this was the first posted. I am so happy for you. :hugs:

Thank God!!! I'm so happy for you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Okay ladies you can't be getting quiet on me now. LOL I think I am ready to get back into ttc so I need you ladies back on-line. LOL

Ready I'm so glad your "READY" to try again! That is great news. We are all here for you!!!! :happydance:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I am sooo excited for you and what an awsome due date !!

Thanks ladies. I am excited again. Thank God.

Alida, that is an awesome due date.

LL, let's up we are bump buddies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"