Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Y'all my have fantastic memories to remember actual names:dohh::haha:

flibbrtygibbt, :hugs: there is still hope this is your cycle !!

Thanks for the update on Sweet_Alida! I think someone else already said this, but please let her know we're all wishing her the best!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The good news is I finally got rid of my nasty migraine that was sticking around since Monday. He gave me some hydrocodone with acetaminophen which basically allowed me to sleep it off. I'm feeling a bit groggy today, but no migraine so I'll take that!

The bad news is I won't be able to take my blood pressure meds while pregnant. He did tell me if my migraines are too bad while pregnant, he will send me to the neurologist. I'm ordered to keep taking the bp meds until I find out I'm pregnant. All or nothing he says, either it'll be ok and won't effect the baby or it will make me lose the baby. Since I've waited so late in life to be a mommy, that's one risk I'm not willing to take. We'll just hope for the best that my migraines are manageable.

I dont remember every ones names just a few
But I also have a few ppl here on FB which helps me remember some names

Thanks for the update on Sweet_Alida! I think someone else already said this, but please let her know we're all wishing her the best!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. The good news is I finally got rid of my nasty migraine that was sticking around since Monday. He gave me some hydrocodone with acetaminophen which basically allowed me to sleep it off. I'm feeling a bit groggy today, but no migraine so I'll take that!

The bad news is I won't be able to take my blood pressure meds while pregnant. He did tell me if my migraines are too bad while pregnant, he will send me to the neurologist. I'm ordered to keep taking the bp meds until I find out I'm pregnant. All or nothing he says, either it'll be ok and won't effect the baby or it will make me lose the baby. Since I've waited so late in life to be a mommy, that's one risk I'm not willing to take. We'll just hope for the best that my migraines are manageable.

Glad to hear your migraine is gone. I am always in a haze for a few days after a bad one. Hope you feel better
Your doctor isn't offering to put you on a different bp med???
I know my friend only gets high bp when pg and she is always put on one but I don't remember which.

AFM, I believe we are gonna stop
DH and I talked about it some this morning but at the very least were taking a break
I am just not mentally fit to try to keep doing this and hes not handling it so well either
I am still trying not to cry

Glad to hear your migraine is gone. I am always in a haze for a few days after a bad one. Hope you feel better
I know my friend only gets high bp when pg and she is always put on one but I don't remember which.

DH and I talked about it some this morning but at the very least were taking a break
I am just not mentally fit to try to keep doing this and hes not handling it so well either

:hugs: .. I was just like you when we were TTC before Emily..every month was more disappointing then the next.. It will happen sweetie:hugs:
How long have you been TTC ?

I asked about a different bp med but he's just started me on this one and he said none of them are really safe for during pregnancy. He's my family practice doctor though so maybe the ones he can prescribe are not safe. I guess that's why he said he'd send me to the neurologist if I have them too bad while pregnant. Just have to wait and see how things go.

:hugs: .. I was just like you when we were TTC before Emily..every month was more disappointing then the next.. It will happen sweetie:hugs:
How long have you been TTC ?

started ttc in dec 2008 with my first mc I have had three mcs been dxd with a treatable condition (not curable) took a break from aug till jan while I treated it its getting too much and my heart just cant take it any more
I am praying about it and praying that I will know what its the right course of action. For now I am just heart broken I dont want to give up my dreams of another baby, but I cant keep doing this either.
:hugs:

I asked about a different bp med but he's just started me on this one and he said none of them are really safe for during pregnancy. He's my family practice doctor though so maybe the ones he can prescribe are not safe. I guess that's why he said he'd send me to the neurologist if I have them too bad while pregnant. Just have to wait and see how things go.

well good luck
:dust:
I hope it works out
:dust:

flibbrtygibbt--Only you and your hubby know what's best. But personally, I don't think taking a break (if you want to try again later) is a good idea. You won't be able to get those eggs back. And one of those eggs that you let pass by may be THE one. I know you've been at it for awhile, and that can really wear on your emotions (I can so relate), but the way I'm approaching this is, I'm going to give it every shot until I'm not ovulating anymore. LOL. I actually don't know when I'd be willing to give up, but I know that it's not time for me to give up yet. I hope you won't give up just yet, either. At least if it doesn't happen, you won't have any regrets, wondering if you gave up too soon. But like I said, you and your hubby know best. I just don't want you to let your emotions get in the way of that BFP. I'm on your side. Whatever you choose, I'll back you up. But you know what I want you to choose! LOL. :thumbup:

flibbrtygibbt--Only you and your hubby know what's best. But personally, I don't think taking a break (if you want to try again later) is a good idea. You won't be able to get those eggs back. And one of those eggs that you let pass by may be THE one. I know you've been at it for awhile, and that can really wear on your emotions (I can so relate), but the way I'm approaching this is, I'm going to give it every shot until I'm not ovulating anymore. LOL. I actually don't know when I'd be willing to give up, but I know that it's not time for me to give up yet. I hope you won't give up just yet, either. At least if it doesn't happen, you won't have any regrets, wondering if you gave up too soon. But like I said, you and your hubby know best. I just don't want you to let your emotions get in the way of that BFP. I'm on your side. Whatever you choose, I'll back you up. But you know what I want you to choose! LOL. :thumbup:

Thanks
Its a hard decision to be honest We talked about it this morning while I was in tears. these last 2 weeks have been so hard with the "am I?? am I not?? what if I am and loose it again?"
Today sucked so bad dh cried
Its funny when we were first married he said he could be ok with not having any
then I go pregnant totally by surprise I was actually worried he would be mad
and then he became ecstatic!!!!
Then I lost it I swear I felt like I had let him down. No matter how badly I hurt He hurt worse
He never made me feel that way we grieved together but today made me think all about how I SHOULD have toddlers right now. we would be getting ready to celebrate their 2nd birthday here soon.
I don't know yet rather I am making the right decision
Right now we have agreed not to make a decision
BUT we both need a break from the obsessing
Maybe it can happen with out all the hub bub and effort
I don't know
Right now I need to find the place that gives me the most peace
I know you understand that
The Idea that I might never have another is devastating
but this clomid REALLY is making me unstable
The upside is i do believe it fixed my cycle
the downside is that I have been a stark raving lunatic this month
I swear if the people around me didnt KNOW me they probably would have thought I was bi polar in a manic state
Its just been terrible

Thanks
Its a hard decision to be honest We talked about it this morning while I was in tears. these last 2 weeks have been so hard with the "am I?? am I not?? what if I am and loose it again?"
Today sucked so bad dh cried
Its funny when we were first married he said he could be ok with not having any
then I go pregnant totally by surprise I was actually worried he would be mad
and then he became ecstatic!!!!
Then I lost it I swear I felt like I had let him down. No matter how badly I hurt He hurt worse
He never made me feel that way we grieved together but today made me think all about how I SHOULD have toddlers right now. we would be getting ready to celebrate their 2nd birthday here soon.
I don't know yet rather I am making the right decision
Right now we have agreed not to make a decision
BUT we both need a break from the obsessing
Maybe it can happen with out all the hub bub and effort
I don't know
Right now I need to find the place that gives me the most peace
I know you understand that
The Idea that I might never have another is devastating
but this clomid REALLY is making me unstable
The upside is i do believe it fixed my cycle
the downside is that I have been a stark raving lunatic this month
I swear if the people around me didnt KNOW me they probably would have thought I was bi polar in a manic state
Its just been terrible

:hugs: I totally understand. This TTC stuff is an emotional roller coaster. I think it will happen for us. But now would be good. :winkwink:

LOL now would be VERY good
My husband just made my night
He joined the iHearts app on Facebook and sent me two hearts one was "your the one" and the other was the "healing heart"
I love that man
I have been IMing with another friend and were both dealing with different issues.
She said she needed to quit with the pity party and my answer was that I was right in knee deep with her
so she said that she needed to thank me for always listning and being there for her and never judging her and all sorts of ther stuff
that just made me cry again
see emotional mess lol (TBH though I feel the same way about her I am so glad to have a friend like her)

LOL now would be VERY good
My husband just made my night
He joined the iHearts app on Facebook and sent me two hearts one was "your the one" and the other was the "healing heart"
I love that man
I have been IMing with another friend and were both dealing with different issues.
She said she needed to quit with the pity party and my answer was that I was right in knee deep with her
so she said that she needed to thank me for always listning and being there for her and never judging her and all sorts of ther stuff
that just made me cry again
see emotional mess lol (TBH though I feel the same way about her I am so glad to have a friend like her)

Hubby scores some points for being sweet! :thumbup: And good friends really help make this world a better place. I'm happy you have a friend like that. :flower:

Sweet_Alida--How are you?

How are the rest of you ladies?

I wanted to wish Alida a very happy 2nd birthday:cake:

It's been quiet in here this weekend:cry:
How is everyone doing ?

Hey ladies,

I am doing okay these days. Finally got a cycle since MC so now I think I feel better. LOL

Hey Ladies. sorry for going MIA on you. I've been going a little mental the last few days as well!
Flibby I'm sorry your going thru a rough patch. I hope it settles soon. Stress doesn't help TTC and as hard as you try to be casual about it all it still is in the back of your head 24/7. Your dh does win extra points for the hearts! :D

AFM - I went back to the doc today and they drew more betas and did an u/s. They only saw a "sac" on the u/s since I am only 4 weeks, the doc said this still could go either way they didn't expect to see more than that so there is still hope! the doc said she will call me when she gets the results if there is something to worry about but to just relax and come back next tues for another u/s and hopefully we will see the baby then! If not more blood work and back for another u/s the next week to see if we see a baby and heartbeat. So still pregnant until proven otherwise! :D I still have symptoms so I'm still very hopeful that all is good.

Alida had a great party. She was so cute! I am going to post pics as soon as my life slows down a little.! Been going going going for the last few days and sleeping when I can, can't get enough of that!
Miss you ladies! Will be back soon!

Good Luck to everyone testing! :dust:

glad your back hun
glad everything seems to be ok
and will pray it continues to go that way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member