Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Okay ladies you can't be getting quiet on me now. LOL I think I am ready to get back into ttc so I need you ladies back on-line. LOL
Hey there! I'm not choosing to be quiet. I'm having a get-away with my hubby and trying to make a baby. :haha: I'm so happy to see you ready to make a baby! Let's do this thing!!! LOL. We're in Monterey...so BEAUTIFUL!!! Celebrating our anniversary (a couple of weeks early, to take advantage of baby-making time). Hubby is snoring away, so I thought I'd catch up with you ladies.

I love having this team...I know we will all get there. I can't wait to see all of you get your BFPs. :thumbup:

:yipee: for a romantic get a way! So jealous really! :D Enjoy the :sex: and catching that eggy! :dust: to everyone! :D

:wohoo::wohoo: I agree, we have to get :baby: makin' happening. Can't let Sweet_Alida be all alone.. we've got to all be bump buddies:hugs:

How exciting to have a get away with DH, TaeBoMama.:dust: have a wonderful time !!!

Really think this March is GREAT month for conception... not only the LUCK O' THE IRISH but also tonight we have the "SUPER MOON" and some people believe that a full moon is best for achieving conception... I would think even better if it is the one closest to the earth in 18 years, right?

LETS DO THIS! :thumbup:

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Hello Ladies! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! We had a great one!

:wave: Happy Monday everyone.

Sweet_Alida, did you do something special this past weekend ?

My DH is away for 5 weeks with work ( he will be home a day here and there but not for long ) so there won't be a whole lotta:sex: going on this month.
We had hoped he would be picked for this job but oh well:shrug: and it's only for a few weeks.
So not even going to time OV this month... too much stress when I'm not even sure he'll be home !!

:wave: Happy Monday everyone.

Sweet_Alida, did you do something special this past weekend ?

My DH is away for 5 weeks with work ( he will be home a day here and there but not for long ) so there won't be a whole lotta:sex: going on this month.
We had hoped he would be picked for this job but oh well:shrug: and it's only for a few weeks.
So not even going to time OV this month... too much stress when I'm not even sure he'll be home !!

What a sweet avatar!! Well, let's hope hubby visits at just the right time. :thumbup:

Future it could and will probably happen for you this month then! LOL!! My dh travels a lot and I didn't think it would happen with Alida, but it DID!!! Good Luck hope the month off of TTC is a winner for you! Love your Avatar too!

my weekend was good! DH is finally coming around with the whole pregnancy and is being a great husband and daddy again! We had date night(which we haven't done in months!) and went to a movie! We had some "adult time" too which was so romantic. We did a lot of holding and kissing that we just kinda stopped doing for so long it seems. I just feel really close to him again, I felt like we were starting to drift apart a little just not taking the time we need to for US and this weekend we did! It was wonderful and I feel our relationship is stronger for it! :D

It can be so hard to remember that we were a couple first before mortgage, babies, TTC ect..
Glad that you were able to get some adult time:hugs:
DH and I were the same way but when we got out for the day back on Valentine's day ( we went to see Bon Jovi) we reliased that we were neglecting our marriage.
Now we try to get out once every couple of weeks.:happydance:

It's so hard with his job to get a Date night. When he is home he is so busy catching up on work or around the farm, stuff I can't do. But we both realize we can't let our marriage go again either. It was nice and very needed!

Hey ladies,

I am back from my trip. I am so tired. I had a blast with my nieces and newphew. One night they had me up until like 4am. LOL Before I left I cooked them some smothered chicken, rice & grave, brocolli & cheese and some sweet potatoes. They then relized they missed living in the South. :haha: They want to kiddnap me but I told them there uncle and cousins needed me. They were okay with that. LOL

Sweet_Alida--your date night sounds wonderful! I'm happy hubby is getting excited about his little one. :thumbup:

future_numan--Glad to hear that you and your hubby are trying harder to set aside some couple time. That's so important!

My hubby and I don't do that enough. We always go out for Valentines Day, and we get away for our Anniversary/Birthdays (I don't know if I've mentioned it, but our birthdays are on the same day, and we got married on our birthdays). But throughout the year, we don't have many date nights. Recently, we started changing this, and we left the kids ALONE to go to a movie and dinner. I have an 18 year old, so you'd think it would be okay to leave the kids alone--but no. My "adult" child fights with my 11 year old, as though he were much younger than him. For our recent get away, I had my sister come stay with the kids so that they'd have a better chance of being alive when we returned. Here are a few pics of our Monterey/Carmel By The Sea get away:

Attachments

• Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 059.jpg
    Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 059.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
  • Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 046.jpg
    Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 046.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 069.jpg
    Monterey Anniversary 14th 2011 069.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies,

I am back from my trip. I am so tired. I had a blast with my nieces and newphew. One night they had me up until like 4am. LOL Before I left I cooked them some smothered chicken, rice & grave, brocolli & cheese and some sweet potatoes. They then relized they missed living in the South. :haha: They want to kiddnap me but I told them there uncle and cousins needed me. They were okay with that. LOL

You got my mouth watering!!! Your food always sounds so good. I want to kidnap you too! LOL.

Sweet_Alida--your date night sounds wonderful! I'm happy hubby is getting excited about his little one. :thumbup:

future_numan--Glad to hear that you and your hubby are trying harder to set aside some couple time. That's so important!

My hubby and I don't do that enough. We always go out for Valentines Day, and we get away for our Anniversary/Birthdays (I don't know if I've mentioned it, but our birthdays are on the same day, and we got married on our birthdays). But throughout the year, we don't have many date nights. Recently, we started changing this, and we left the kids ALONE to go to a movie and dinner. I have an 18 year old, so you'd think it would be okay to leave the kids alone--but no. My "adult" child fights with my 11 year old, as though he were much younger than him. For our recent get away, I have my sister come stay with the kids so that they'd have a better chance of being alive when we returned. Here are a few pics of our Monterey/Carmel By The Sea get away:

wow beautiful pics!

looks very romantic!

There are beautiful picture's, and such greenery.. all we have here right now is snow and ice:growlmad:

We haven't made the effort to go away for the weekend since I was pregnant but have talked about it.
I am not sure who I would trust with Emily for that long. I only have my elderly father & step-mom close by and I know that couldn't handle looking after a toddler.
I downside to having a full-time career where you put in long hours is you don't have many friends outside of work.

There are beautiful picture's, and such greenery.. all we have here right now is snow and ice:growlmad:

We haven't made the effort to go away for the weekend since I was pregnant but have talked about it.
I am not sure who I would trust with Emily for that long. I only have my elderly father & step-mom close by and I know that couldn't handle looking after a toddler.
I downside to having a full-time career where you put in long hours is you don't have many friends outside of work.

Well, I'm a stay at home mom with a good amount of friends, but I still don't have many possible candidates for babysitting. It takes a really good friend to leave her home and come stay here for a few days. How many folks want to do that? My mom used to do it, but she passed away almost 5 years ago. My best friend used to do it, but she works full time and is no longer available for such things. And although I have other friends, I think it takes a friend that is almost like family to go through such trouble. I can't bring myself to ask anyone. I was really nervous about asking my sister to stay here. She is a very young 21 year old (young for her age is what I'm trying to say) and is in the process of leaving her majorly deranged, drug addicted husband, who has been abusive with her. I learned through my kids that he came here twice while we were away. Thankfully, he didn't do anything stupid (or at least damaging to my kids) while he was here. So, I totally understand your predicament.

Hey ladies,

Forget your Family come live with ME!!! Yummy! That food sounds Amazing! I need to learn to cook like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->