Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

from your lips to Gods ears... I believe that is how you say that?

Thanks!

Got 2 :bfn: today and I believe my period is showing its ugly face early... spotting and all.

I'm out it seems... on to the next cycle...

well lets see, maybe it is an April Fools from Mother nature... it is brown runny spotting...almost like if my pee was brown (sorry for the visual) ....but after throwing my tantrum earlier, crying my frustrations out all by myself, I feel better... plus hubby agreed to send me to Los Angeles... I need my LA Fix! LOL

I miss California WAY too much...he said "you can go but it can't be during the fertility period though" HAHAHAHA good to know he cares about it now.

I hate when AF plays tricks on you. She is due to come to me this weekend. Guess my weekend will be at home. I hate going out sometimes when I am on my cycle. Because I feel so bloated.

So, what's your LA fix ? You have family there or doing some shopping ?

Ready, is this going to be your fist month TTC after your MC ?

AFM, I called my DR today to get my referal to the Fertility DR ( something they told me I needed when I called the clinic) but my family DR is on holidays till the 11th.
When I chatted with the lady at the fertility clinic she advised me that they aren't any appointments availible till mid July so I'd better get a referal ASAP or I might have to wait till August.. so I'm frustrated that I won't get a referal till after the 11th:growlmad:
I was also told I would have to have another HSG again.. not very happy about that either:cry:

So, what's your LA fix ? You have family there or doing some shopping ?

I lived there for many years...moved to GA in March of 2009... so my fix is my friends...my peeps ;-)

sorry about you other HSG...:hugs:

This will be my first month trying actively. Last month was kind of if it happens it happens.

Sorry about the HSG. Can another staff member give you a referral for him?

Sorry I haven't been around. It's been hectic around here with finals and hunting for a job. But the hubby and I did manage a weekend beach trip to celebrate our anniversary. How has everyone been?

Oh and I guess we're putting TTC off a little longer now. The hubby's job covers our insurance and they're changing plans, and providers. They better keep us with maternity because he's told them we're trying! *sigh*

Why do you have to stop TTC, Betty ?
Is there a big overlap when you change providers ?

Hey ladies. How are all of you doing? Sorry been on and off but not posting much. Sorry about the hsg future_numan I hope they get you the referral you need. :hugs:
LLBean - sorry AF got you that totally sucks. But :yipee: for your new baby and your LA fix! Do you need someone to watch your baby while your gone to LA? I can! :D
NurseBetty-sorry about finals. I wouldn't stop TTC all together, maybe just go the NTNP route that way you don't have to wait for BC to get out of your system again. Just a thought????

AFM - Still pregnant and sick. Some days are better than others. When all of you get your BFP's and I know you will! I hope your MS is not near as bad as mine has been! I threw up at the zoo on Monday under a tree! :haha: It was bad! I still am praying for all of you to join me in this lovely misery! No seriously I wouldn't change it for the world as long as baby is healthy! :D

:hugs: sweet_Aldia, even though MS is awful it is such a good sign:thumbup:
Hopfully it will pass quiickly:hugs:

Hey ladies. How are all of you doing? Sorry been on and off but not posting much. Sorry about the hsg future_numan I hope they get you the referral you need. :hugs:
LLBean - sorry AF got you that totally sucks. But :yipee: for your new baby and your LA fix! Do you need someone to watch your baby while your gone to LA? I can! :D
NurseBetty-sorry about finals. I wouldn't stop TTC all together, maybe just go the NTNP route that way you don't have to wait for BC to get out of your system again. Just a thought????

AFM - Still pregnant and sick. Some days are better than others. When all of you get your BFP's and I know you will! I hope your MS is not near as bad as mine has been! I threw up at the zoo on Monday under a tree! :haha: It was bad! I still am praying for all of you to join me in this lovely misery! No seriously I wouldn't change it for the world as long as baby is healthy! :D

Thanks for the offer! Ron is staying though so he will keep an eye on him... hope he comes home at lunch to check on him a bit. We are training him to stay inside at all times...unless I am out with him... he is so tiny LOL. So far so good, he is using pee pads. So for this LA trip I am covered but will ask if I need another time...if you still are available lol

I hope I join your BFP team soon too. Hubby agreed to get the sperm test done. We want to make sure everything is ok

Hello everyone,

LLbean, enjoy your LA trip. I hope we both get our BFP this month.

Alida, I would welcome MS right not if that meant I had a sticky bean. But I hope you get better.

Nursebetty, I hope the insurance coverage stays the same for you and that you get back to TTC really soon.

Future_Numan, How are you doing these days?

AFM, CD4 and counting down to ovulating. LOL

Why do you have to stop TTC, Betty ?
Is there a big overlap when you change providers ?

I want to make sure the new insurance covers maternity, and without a waiting period. It will be my husband's policy with me added on so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. There's no way I can afford all those medical costs without the insurance. I'm already paying two hospital bills from where I had to visit the ER while uninsured. So basically we are just waiting to see what the new coverage details will be. We're not even sure which company they're going with yet.

:D

I'm not on any BC so it's possible it might still happen. I use Femta to keep track of my fertile days and such so we can have 'free sex' the days I'm supposedly not. Then if hubby MUST on my fertile days, he uses a condom. Granted there's still that possibility that I can get pregnant. Sorry if that's TMI. lol

I'm happy to hear that you are still pregnant and doing well. Just keep that in mind the days you're sick. I'm so not looking forward to all that either, but at least it'll all be worth it in the end. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->