Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

That's awsome , Ready:dust: to you having a sticky bean this cycle:thumbup:

I am currently 3 DPO and I used soy for the third ( and last ) cycle..
This is our 7th cycle TTC so maybe that's a good sign..lucky number 7..

I might try some soy tomorrow. What does it do different? How many mg should I take?

I didn't notice any difference in my cycle but I did feel OV ( something I never did before) so maybe I got better eggs:shrug: .
I took 200mg on cd-3-7..

I would start with a lower dose since you have "proven" fertility..
I have never had a pregnancy on my own since the TR so that is why I choose to start at 200 mg..
Maybe start at 150mg.
I took mine in the evening, if that makes any difference.

I would start with a lower dose since you have "proven" fertility..
I have never had a pregnancy on my own since the TR so that is why I choose to start at 200 mg..
Maybe start at 150mg.
I took mine in the evening, if that makes any difference.

Okay thanks.

Ready4onemore~

I took soy and took it at night. Some women have side effects from taking it and if you take it at night before bed, if you have side effects you sleep through them. I took it CD 1-5 and O'd around CD 16. You normally O 10 days after your last dose.

Good Luck!

Thanks ladies. If I am not pregger this cycle I will try next month. I am already CD4 today and I don't have the soy yet. I really wanted to try it this month though.

Hey Ladies,
Just popping by to say :hi: I was going to take soy one month too, but got scared when a lady reported it messed up her cycles and I was only 3 months away from getting Clomid so decided to wait. I hope it works for you guys. I've also heard(and believe it works because it did help me I think) that if you drink grapefruit juice and/or OJ then it will help your EWCM be better. Just some info for your reading pleasure! :D

I got mine at Wal-Mart for @ $6.00. Best kind because its all soy and not other ingrediants. If you do take it take for 3 cycles and give yourself a break for a month or two months and than take again. Also you can vary your dosage during the cycle for example CD1-3 take 160mg and CD4-5 take 200mg.

I too did grapefruit juice, Ocean Spray 100% $2.00 at Wal-Mart! I did not use it last cycle because I started accupuncture and had so much CM from that process I stopped all supplements.

Here's hoping I get that BFP this Summer!

Dive, best of luck with the accupuncture. My BFF ( she's 38)finally conceived after TTC since Sept 06 and she swears it's because of the accupuncture

I am going to get the grapfruit juice today. Do I start drinking it on a certain CD?

Dyme, we are cycle buddies. I am on CD7.

I have heard about the grapefruit juice.

I'm not sure when your "supposed" to start drinking it. I just got it and started and drank it everyday. I didn't start on a certain day. I know not much help...sorry. But I don't think it matters to be honest.:shrug: Good Luck Hun I really hope this is your cycle!!!! :)

Good Luck Dyme I've heard wonders about accupuncture! Keep us posted. :dust: to everyone! :D

I'm Back home!

Oh and I looked for the grapefruit juice at Krogers but saw the sugar content (on the no sugar added one) and YIKES! so I did not get it LOL. Maybe after I lose some weight I will be less afraid of excess sugar after all hahaha

How is everyone? Are we all ready to join as bump budies? God knows I am!

HAPPY MAY!!!!

I'm Back home!

Oh and I looked for the grapefruit juice at Krogers but saw the sugar content (on the no sugar added one) and YIKES! so I did not get it LOL. Maybe after I lose some weight I will be less afraid of excess sugar after all hahaha

How is everyone? Are we all ready to join as bump budies? God knows I am!

HAPPY MAY!!!!

Yes I am ready to have a bump. LOL

I drank it from CD 10 until after I O'd. One glass a day should work and I also got a jar of the grapefruit sections and ate a cup a day. This was much better than swigging the syrup (Tussin) 3x a day. Don't forget to drink lots of water as well!

Hey ladies,

I've missed you all! Today is cycle day 12 since it's after midnight. I haven't done any bding because lately I have been having a late ovulation (around cd16) and I don't want to wear us out before O comes.:haha: But I'll get right on it because I'm getting nervous about missing the egg!

How is everyone?? I want updates. Where are you ladies in your cycles? How's the Soy and grapefruit juice working for you ladies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->