Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

LLBean, where is the 2012 list? I would like to join too please.

Me too! Me too!

I recently started acupuncture and I am hoping to get my BFP next month but no later than August so I can have the Summer of 2012 off with the new born and our Son.

Hopefully we will all get there!:happydance:

HAHAHA I was saying there will be many of us but no list/thread started, perhaps we should!

here you go!
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/586552-team-baby-2012-a.html

...since a lot of us are now moving on to potential 2012 births I figured we could start a thread...

Who is in? Who wants to plan for a 2010 birth? Lets do this!
:dust::dust::dust:
https://i.imgur.com/tPOhk.gif

Hi ladies!

It's been almost a month since I visited BnB. I'm still alive! Forgive me for MIA. I'm going to have to turn back the pages and read to catch up with you ladies. I hope you're all doing well. How was Easter?

Just wanted to share some positive news: A friend of mine who is 38 just found out that she is pregnant!!! Keep your chin up--we will get there!!!:thumbup:

Hello ladies! I hope you've all been well. I'm still around, just keeping busy. My husband's boss still hasn't gotten us new insurance yet. My husband said we need to get pregnant so he won't change it. LOL So we're going to go ahead and try now. I think I've passed my time this month, but hopefully soon.

Hey Ladies! How is everyone? I still think of you ladies quite a bit and read thru here, but didn't know if you guys cared if I still post or not? I know how hard TTC is and didn't want to make anyone feel bad. I'm still here though and am anxiously waiting for each of you to join me! I'm lonely over here! :)

Hey Ladies! How is everyone? I still think of you ladies quite a bit and read thru here, but didn't know if you guys cared if I still post or not? I know how hard TTC is and didn't want to make anyone feel bad. I'm still here though and am anxiously waiting for each of you to join me! I'm lonely over here! :)

I don't mind you posting. I really hope to join you really soon.

Sweet-Alida--I can't speak for everyone, but I have NO problem with you coming here to root us on! I don't get the idea that we women can support those who are TRYING but not those who have conceived before us. That makes no sense to me at all. We are all on this journey TOGETHER, and we're not going to all get our BFP's on the same day. It would no make sense to me that your getting your BFP before us would cause us to feel bad. It makes me feel HAPPY for you, and it gives me HOPE that it will happen for the rest of us. :thumbup:

Thank you. I just wanted to make sure. I know when I was TTC for so many months I felt like everyone was getting their BFP's but me! I felt a little defeated. I hope I can help give hope to some of you guys. After all I am 38 with Stage IV Endo and I was able to conceive. So can YOU! :D I love you ladies. Thank you for your support. means a lot to me

I agree, your still one of the "peeps" even though you have started your journey first:thumbup::hugs:

How is everyone ?

I am doing great. On CD2 and waiting to get this party started this month. LOL

That's awsome , Ready:dust: to you having a sticky bean this cycle:thumbup:

I am currently 3 DPO and I used soy for the third ( and last ) cycle..
This is our 7th cycle TTC so maybe that's a good sign..lucky number 7..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->