Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Can I please join you ladies? Ready4more I too saw this link in you siggy. I know some of you already know my story so I will give you a short version and you can see some of it from my siggy.

I'm 37 DH is 48 we have been ttc our 1st and January 2011 will make 3 years of trying. I had an abdominal myomectomy in january and 9 fibroids were removed, I also had scar tissue removed a few months later. My RE says everything looks good now so we will see. I am on my 2nd IUI w/follistim injections, just had one yesterday so now I'm in the 2ww. I look forward to chatting with you ladies.

Welcome Future,

I am glad to see you here. Feel free to join in. We have on BFP as of yesterday so we are looking forward to yours.

Susan, Congrats. :happydance::happydance:

Tae, where are you today?

Mom23monkies, the CB ones here in the US does say 3+ or so on them.

Here goes my story. I had my tubes tied at age 21 after giving birth to 2 boys. I met my hubby when I was 25 and we dated for about 2 years before we got married. We researched and researched and was going to actually have the TR done about 8-9 years ago but didn't. I just had the TR on Oct. 5, 2010. We are currently ttc his first and my third. Wishing everyone lots of baby dust.

See I went to the web site and it said that the FDA hasnt approved them for this country yet. I WANT some lol
Here is hoping that the tr worked perfectly and you will have your lil bean growing really soon!!

@ Mom23:
Wow,
You are a trooper :) Thank you for sharing your walk and we will get through it all as a team.

@Ready, that's an awesome story of true patience and determination to make it happen. Good that the two of you still had the interest to bring a bundle of joy into this world.
Be blessed!

Thank you so much!!!! I have faith that for everything there is a purpose, though I may not understand it now.
Good luck to you!

ready4onemore--Thanks for welcoming our new members; 2 in one day! Awesome! I haven't been on today because we were busy with the cookie making and visiting with friends. It was nice to come here and see that our team is growing! And with ladies who have major PMA!!! :happydance:

Mom23monkies--Welcome! Sorry for your 3 losses. It's good to hear that the doctors have found the cause and you have taken action to fix it. It's encouraging to know that you can conceive, and now that you've discovered the reason for your losses, I think it's only a matter of time for you to get your sticky bean. :thumbup:

InLuv2--Welcome to our team! What a sweet looking profile picture. I'm sure you guys will get your BFP! I'm looking forward to going through this journey together. :flower:

susan36--Sounds like you've spent a truckload of cash on pregnancy tests! LOL. But I LOVE seeing PREGNANT on that test. Wonderful! :happydance:

I suppose I should go cook something for my family. I think it will be spaghetti. It's the most non-labor intensive meal ingredients I have. :winkwink:

Well I hope you had fun!!!
I wanted to do more baking this year. But didnt get it done
Thank you for the welcome. This seems like a fantastic place to be!

You know mom23monkies, you might be right. Because the lady who posted the same test in another thread, for some reason I thought she lived in the US but she doesn't. Sorry my mistake.

FutureMommie--:wave: I've seen you around the boards, so happy you've joined this team! Welcome! Fingers are crossed for you! I hope this is your lucky cycle.

I've added Mom23monkies, InLuv2, and FutureMommie to our first page. And I put that cute little :bfp: icon next to Susan36. I also inserted a link into my siggi like Ready has, since it seems to be bringing some wonderful ladies into the team. :winkwink:

Yes is has, our team is growing.:happydance:

Yay we have 1 :bfp: so far. I hope to see more come the new year.

Tae, you have got me in the baking mood. LOL I am going home and start baking tonight.

Future, good to see you and glad you are here.

Your journey is encouraging and I'm glad things are looking good for you.

Can I please join you ladies? Ready4more I too saw this link in you siggy. I know some of you already know my story so I will give you a short version and you can see some of it from my siggy.

I'm 37 DH is 48 we have been ttc our 1st and January 2011 will make 3 years of trying. I had an abdominal myomectomy in january and 9 fibroids were removed, I also had scar tissue removed a few months later. My RE says everything looks good now so we will see. I am on my 2nd IUI w/follistim injections, just had one yesterday so now I'm in the 2ww. I look forward to chatting with you ladies.

well I hope that this is the last 2ww you have to go thru and you get your :bfp: this cycle!!!
Good luck!
:dust:

SO I just went thru and read all the posts on this group and I have to say
Egg whites and SMEP lol
OK the SMEP is what I have been doing SORT OF all along (dh works midnights his energy level and otther drives are behind lol) I clicked the link for the egg whites and it talked about TCOYF Taking Charge Of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler its a FANTASTIC resource and it helps you learn your body so much better!
I LOVE it and it works pretty well
My dh is a little bit different
Maybe its because of the miscarriages but he takes a hands on roll in our ttc
He actually comes to me and asks about stuff lol
its one of the many reasons I love him

ON a side note I just told DH that I was coming up on O time and he said "do we have to?"
LOL I said "no actually we shouldnt"
He said "fshwew I just dont have it in me right now"
LOL
LOVE HIM!

SO I just went thru and read all the posts on this group and I have to say
Egg whites and SMEP lol
OK the SMEP is what I have been doing SORT OF all along (dh works midnights his energy level and otther drives are behind lol) I clicked the link for the egg whites and it talked about TCOYF Taking Charge Of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler its a FANTASTIC resource and it helps you learn your body so much better!
I LOVE it and it works pretty well
My dh is a little bit different
Maybe its because of the miscarriages but he takes a hands on roll in our ttc
He actually comes to me and asks about stuff lol
its one of the many reasons I love him

ON a side note I just told DH that I was coming up on O time and he said "do we have to?"
LOL I said "no actually we shouldnt"
He said "fshwew I just dont have it in me right now"
LOL
LOVE HIM!

I stop tell my hubby when I "O" he makes him crazy I think.

LOL well with my dh crazy work scedual if I didnt tell him when it was time it would never happen lol

LOL well with my dh crazy work scedual if I didnt tell him when it was time it would never happen lol

Then I can certainly understand. My dh use to work over the road and when he came home was never the right time. LOL

Then I can certainly understand. My dh use to work over the road and when he came home was never the right time. LOL

dh works midnights
and here latly hes been working 6 nights a week with an avg of 60 hours
The OT is nice
but he is never home and when he is and isnt responsible for the kids he is asleeep
LOL
yeah he is just a great big baby
:rofl:
Ok I am just picking on him
but still

Mom23monkies--I have Taking Charge Of Your Fertility borrowed from the library, and you're right it has some some great info. I also have several other books on the subject and I have a hard time remembering which one said what. As far as your hubby saying "do we have to" at the thought of you approaching O: my hubby has never said that, but one time I got an early almost positive on OPK so we started DTD early in my cycle (I was used to a fade-in positive). By the 7th day I finally got a REAL positive and when I told him he just looked exhausted. LOL. I usually tell him when O is approaching and we make plans. If I didn't tell him, I'm sure some critical days would be skipped. So we plan it out.

ready4onemore--Did you get some baking done?

How are the rest of you ladies? Everyone done with their Christmas shopping?

I am done with Christmas shopping. I will bake tomorrow. LOL

I went and got the crabs to go in my Christmas Gumbo!!:happydance: Yes we have gumbo I am for the south and very proud of it.:thumbup:

I had to go to the mall to get a book for my son that he has to read for school. I was in the store for 10-15 mintues but in the parking lot trying to get out for 30-40 minutes.:growlmad:

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Hey ladies,

just checking in before the Xmas madness starts. Lots of wrapping to do and don't mention the cooking n baking. All in all i love the holidays:)

On top of all the holiday hoopla, it's my time :) FF has me ovulating between 12/25-12/27 ahhhh the joys of trying to make a baby and trying to make my babies happy for Xmas. Hopefully, I can relax and get the timing right for :sex:. My tww begins on or around 12/28 so we will see.

If all fails and i'm hoping it doesn't this month, I'm thinking of buying this little product that i heard about today on TV. https://www.firstresponse.com/fertilityTest.asp

I'm still temping and charting and have recently renewed my FF VIP membership for 90 days....

Well, that's it for me ladies have a beautiful holiday!!

Inluv2

ready4onemore--Lucky you to be done with you Christmas shopping. We are mostly done, but what we have left to do is proving to be difficult. My poor hubby is out in the madness right now trying to finish up. Gumbo--YUMMY!!! I'm going to be making Gumbo in the next couple of days, but not on Christmas, as ham has been requested. Yeah it stinks when leaving the mall takes longer than the shopping part. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Inluv2--I'm in the same boat as you; I'm due to ovulate around the 27th or 28th. I would have chosen a less hectic time, if it was up to me. I just purchased the same test you're thinking about. Well, I didn't get the name brand. I got a cheapie online. By the time it arrived in the mail, it was too late in my cycle to take it. And hopefully I won't get the chance to use it next month, as I hope to be pregnant! I have thought about paying FF for a membership instead of the free basic membership. In the 15 cycles since I've been charting, they have given several free trials of the upgraded version. And I always hate when they take it away. But I keep telling myself I'll be pregnant soon. I'm cheap. LOL.

I better go. I have a 7 year old behind me who wants to wrap his daddy's gifts. And we have to leave for my hubby's family for our Christmas Eve get together in just a few hours. On top of that, my husband was kind enough to volunteer me to bring German potato salad. Isn't he sweet?

Merry Christmas to all you fine ladies!!

merry christmas ladies , hope you all have a good one :flower:

Just popping in real quick to say hello and Merry Christmas! I hope you're all having a lovely time. Santa was good to us. :thumbup: Hope you guys fared well, too.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!
I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed day!!!
Mine was pretty good despite every one getting cooties two flat tires my dhs shift relief showing up 2 1/2 hours late on Christmas eve, and the element going out in our oven LOL (a least i finished the turkey first lol)
It was a huge mess BUT My family was with me the kids were thrilled with their gifts
Hope every one i well!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->