Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Hi Ladies:wave:
I have heard of the grapefruit juice but haven't tryed it myself yet.. maybe this cycle..
Ready, I tried soy this month ( my third try) and it shortened my cycle by four days
I have always been 30 days and soy shortened it to 26..
I don't think I will be using soy anymore since it worries me to have the cycle change by so many days..
Well off to cycle 8 of TTC:happydance:

I agree on the soy... I am staying away for now

Hi Tae, I am on CD12 as well. LOL I have not O yet. I hope to this week.

Future, I don't want my cycle changing. It was hard enough after MC for it to get back on track. So I don't know about soy.:shrug:

LL, How are you today?

Hi Tae, I am on CD12 as well. LOL I have not O yet. I hope to this week.

Future, I don't want my cycle changing. It was hard enough after MC for it to get back on track. So I don't know about soy.:shrug:

LL, How are you today?

I am well thanks for asking... have not done my OPK yet but hopefully soon, so far all negative but we did sneak in a BD last night...want to get those swimmers in place just in case :winkwink:

Hey All, can I join in too?

I'm 35 and OH is 36, we're TTC our first since January 2011.

We're using preseed and instead cups and really hoping this happens soon. So many (13)of my friends had babies last year and I'm soooooo broody.

I love this sight, its full of some inspirational stories and its good to chat with people who are feeling the same things.

Good luck and :dust: to everyone.

We're using preseed and instead cups and really hoping this happens soon. So many (13)of my friends had babies last year and I'm soooooo broody.

I love this sight, its full of some inspirational stories and its good to chat with people who are feeling the same things.

Welcome! Wow! 13 friends? I hope you make number 14.

Hey LL did you get a smiley yet?

nope, no smiley yet...maybe tonight. How about you? any luck? From your chart it looks alike a dip today... let me know!

:wave: TerriLou,

Welcome! We'd love to have you join us on this journey. Good luck!:flower:

nope, no smiley yet...maybe tonight. How about you? any luck? From your chart it looks alike a dip today... let me know!

I am hoping I get a smiley tonight as it is my last OPK. :haha: I am not going to buy anymore. I am going to take a break if not preggo after this month. I did get some :sex: in last night though. I will get more in tonight because DH will be in late on Friday.

Welcome:hugs: Always nice to share the journey !

Well did my OPK tonight and again...no smiley! WTH?

I would like to join!!! I'm 37 and TTC for 1st time. I would love to hear others my age going through the same thing and also seeing those who succeed.

Jennifer

:hi: Welcome Red!!! How long have you been TTC? Fill us in on your journey so far!

I posted this on another thread. This will give you an idea of what is up with me.

I recently, stumble across this forum in search of people that are over 35 and TTC. I'm 37, my DH is 42 and we've been married 11 years. He was divorced with two beautiful girls that I helped raised at quite a young age (5 & 7). But I always wanted one of my own. My husband knew this from day one, but it has been a struggle to get on the same page. It seemed like our life was all about his girls, work and dealing with a horrible ex-wife. I have had many tears over not having a baby. I have been very depressed through the years and our marriage has struggled. But, last Nov. we talked and knew that this is now the time. We were both at a place in our marriage where we felt comfortable about bringing a new life into this world. Of course I was excited and ready. I got an app on my phone to chart my AFs and when I would O. The first 3 months nothing. My husband started to hate the idea of forcing the BD. He became distant. So the last couple of months didn't even count. I am now ready to take control and I needed help. I really had no idea what I was doing. To day I actually noticed I made a huge mistake... I had the wrong #of day in my cycle, which threw everything off. So no wonder I wasn't getting pregnant. I found forums that explained better about charting and checking my temps. I'm also going to the Dr. tomorrow and hope to get more answers.

I do have a question for those who have had a baby before. Did you have any symptoms prior to when your normally should of started? And did it feel like regular PMS symptoms or different? I just don't know what to expect. Also, today I have felt horrible. This morning I had slight cramping, major bloating, headaches and kind of sick to my stomach. My breast haven't hurt at all. Usually they do at this time. According to my schedule my AF should be here in 4 days, so does this just sound like PMS. I'm sure it is.

Any advice is welcomed.

Jennifer

Hey Red.
You need to get a ticker so we know what CD you are! :D
Do you use OPK's at all? I don't know much about temping or charting I never did any of that but many ladies do and swear by it.
As for how you feel in early days pregnant...I think it is different for everyone. I for one never had sore boobs or the veins on the boobs or any of that until like 8weeks preggo. I had extreme exhaustion. I found myself napping with my daughter which I never used to do. I felt hungry all the time and had a few spells of feeling lightheaded and slight very slight nausea in very early days. The true MS came about week 6 and is still here! Headaches. I had tons of headaches I swore I had a sinus infection!
I hope this helps.

Well did my OPK tonight and again...no smiley! WTH?

Me either. I have used my OPK twice daily still no smiley face. But I do have ewcm.:happydance: Now I am out. So I will just BD until I am dry. LOL

I would like to join!!! I'm 37 and TTC for 1st time. I would love to hear others my age going through the same thing and also seeing those who succeed.

Jennifer

Welcome!

Thanks everyone for the welcome. I will tried to attach a ticker. Hopefully it will work. I'm new at this. I also go to the Doctor this morning, so we will see what she has to say.

Have a Happy Friday Everyone!
Jennifer:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"