Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

FINALLY a smiley face this am....phew!
face.jpg

So this weekend you know it's BUSINESS TIME!

I loved seeing the Smiley face! I don't know why! It always made me feel like I was successful at least at getting that! :D Good luck and have fun this weekend. I won't bother you! I know your going to be busy! :D

LOL Debbie I do have to do something else in the remainder 47.5 hours of the weekend ;-) hehehe

I had my appointment today, and I am so happy right now. She said that I am healthy and normal. I will need to wait on the result of the pap, but everything looked great. I had so many concerns about TTC and being 37 but she had nothing negative to say. She told me to make sure to do my BBT (which I haven't yet) take my follic acid and hopefully something will happen soon. The way I was charting before, was a joke. No wonder I kept getting a BFN.

I'm just so happy right now I can hardly stand it!!:happydance:

Have a good weekend everyone!!

:wave: Welcome to the team, Jennifer! It's nice to have you join us. Good to hear that hubby is on the same page with you. As far as timing sex...this is just my opinion, you certainly don't have to listen to me, but perhaps you shouldn't even tell him the days that are baby-making sex. I tell my husband sometimes, as he can figure it out anyway, but I like to send him a provocative text or something to ensure that lovemaking will take place. But I try not to mention that it's "that" time. Like I said, he can figure it out, but I don't make it the focus. I want him to feel like I genuinely want to make love to him. And to play this off better, it's important to initiate sex in other parts of your cycle so that it doesn't become too obvious. LOL!!! Good luck to you!

Ready and LLbean--this is cd16 for me and as of last night, all OPKs were negative. I'm out, so I can't test today. But I know this is O day just by CM and cervix position. My O days have shifted the last couple of cycles (this will be the 3rd) to day 16, for some reason. Most of the time I ovulate the same day as a positive OPK. Are other signs showing O is near?

Sweet_Alida--Nice to see you stop by...I love seeing your little lemon. ; )

Now, I gotta send my hubby that text!!! :haha:

Tae, Iam out and can't test either but I know today is O day too. But after this month if I am not preggers this cycle I am going to take a ttc break because things in my life have change and some things need my immediate attention.

If ONE more person asks me if I'm "pregnant YET", I'm going to go off on them! :devil:

If ONE more person asks me if I'm "pregnant YET", I'm going to go off on them! :devil:

see? That is why I purposely am not telling ANYONE we are trying even... far as everyone is concerned we are not even interested LOL

Got a call from my doctor regarding my blood results. I am happy to say that my estrogen level are normal and she said I'm far from pre-menopause. I was so happy. My only problem is I'm extremely low on Vitamin D. So I have to see an Endocrinologist and take lots of vitamin D.

As far as myself, AF came. So it didn't work this month. I took my 1st BBT this morning. So, since I'm new at the charting of BBT, how much of a change will I see when I "O" I want to make sure I know what I'm looking for? I know everyone is different.

Can't wait to see what my next cycle will bring?

Got a call from my doctor regarding my blood results. I am happy to say that my estrogen level are normal and she said I'm far from pre-menopause. I was so happy. My only problem is I'm extremely low on Vitamin D. So I have to see an Endocrinologist and take lots of vitamin D.

As far as myself, AF came. So it didn't work this month. I took my 1st BBT this morning. So, since I'm new at the charting of BBT, how much of a change will I see when I "O" I want to make sure I know what I'm looking for? I know everyone is different.

sounds like you need to be outdoors more...get vitamin D from the sun :)

When you "O" there will be a noticeable difference of about .10 degrees or more. But if you are using FF it will show the red cross lines.

hi ladies :hi:

i'm 29 so not in the right age bracket for this group but i am at risk of premature menopause so my clock is sounding like big ben at the moment!

i have been trying for a little while now and had been relatively relaxed about it all until recently. i am starting to panic a little because of the time issue. if one more person says to me 'you've got plenty of time' i think i'll throttle them! lol

how you do all cope/deal with the worry of running out of time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->