Team Tick Tock~35+ TTC~Racing to Beat the Clock!

Hey Ladies, well the holiday seems to be doing me good, I think I actually might have ovulated on cd40. My temp went up by a whole degree yesterday after getting my second positive Opk. It has stayed the same today, but Opk was negative this afternoon. I've got my fingers crossed for another rise in the morning, then there's the hope that we timed things ok. I'll update soon, only when I next find free internet access in Malta.

Congrats to Future and any other bfp's I've missed. XXX

Hey Ladies, well the holiday seems to be doing me good, I think I actually might have ovulated on cd40. My temp went up by a whole degree yesterday after getting my second positive Opk. It has stayed the same today, but Opk was negative this afternoon. I've got my fingers crossed for another rise in the morning, then there's the hope that we timed things ok. I'll update soon, only when I next find free internet access in Malta.

Best of luck this month Terri! https://www.justmommies.com/forums/images/smilies/th23_29_107v.gif

Best of luck Terri! https://kaushikh29.edublogs.org/files/2011/01/fingerscrossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-smiley-emoticon-000674-large-1e0yl7u.gif

That's awesome, Terri! :happydance: It's great when you get the clear signs and know what your body is doing! Let's hope this cycle is a success! :flower:

Future_Numan, I can't stop thinking about your recent BFP and how happy you must be. And I'm just so happy for you!!!!! :happydance:

I just got back home last night from LA to do another fitness shoot with Billy Blanks! I had soooo much fun! I'll have to post some pics soon. Unfortunately, most of them are blurry. Boo hoo. I'll update soon, with a real post.

How are the rest of you ladies? Check in and let us know!!

That's awesome, Terri! :happydance: It's great when you get the clear signs and know what your body is doing! Let's hope this cycle is a success! :flower:

Future_Numan, I can't stop thinking about your recent BFP and how happy you must be. And I'm just so happy for you!!!!! :happydance:

I just got back home last night from LA to do another fitness shoot with Billy Blanks! I had soooo much fun! I'll have to post some pics soon. Unfortunately, most of them are blurry. Boo hoo. I'll update soon, with a real post.

How are the rest of you ladies? Check in and let us know!!

That's great Taebo!

Well I will have my Embryo transfer tomorrow so pray that my beans stick!!!!

I've got my fingers crossed LL that everything is successful for you, I'll keep looking at your journal for updates. AFM, temp went up slightly again today, so I really do think I have o'd. I reckon this long cycle is in fact 2 without ovulating or AF in the first. I'm hoping for another rise or so and then a huge drop as a little fertilised egg implants, we'll see over the next few days. I'm so Impatient though.

:dust: to all

I've got my fingers crossed LL that everything is successful for you, I'll keep looking at your journal for updates. AFM, temp went up slightly again today, so I really do think I have o'd. I reckon this long cycle is in fact 2 without ovulating or AF in the first. I'm hoping for another rise or so and then a huge drop as a little fertilised egg implants, we'll see over the next few days. I'm so Impatient though.

:dust: to all

Thank you and I will keep a good thought for you as well!

Terri, Thats GREAT!!!!!! good luck I will keep positive thoughts for you
:dust:
Tae, sounds like you enjoyed yourself!!
I am missing some one I know and apologise. Its difficult to jump back n forth from my cell.

AFM, Please remind me that at 9 Dpo its too early for symptom spotting or writing it out.
I keep looking for symptoms and don't really have any signs of AF either. by now usually I would as I generally have an eleven day lp usually I start spotting at 9 dpo.
My count COULD be off. and the chances of getting a :bfp: The first try isn't very likely.
Also I am sick (not in a ms sort of way) i have a respiratory virus. I wanna take some good medicine, but what if????? but its not likely........
GAH!!!!!!!
I am going insane

LLbean--How'd it go?

Flibbrtygibbt--9 days is too early to symptom spot. There, I said it cause you told me too! LOL, but we all do it...it's hard not to! I understand about not wanting to take meds if there is a chance of pregnancy. Have you talked to a doctor of pharmacists about safe medicines? When you gonna test?

So here is the link to where you can find the workouts I've taken part in. Not only do you get to workout to a brand new workout each Saturday, you also get meal plans and tracking tools. Membership is $3.99 a week. 1st workout starts tomorrow!
https://taebotv.com/

I think I should get free access, don't you? LOL!

Here are a few pics from the last film shoot. That's my daughter in purple. I'm so proud of her, she did one of the workouts!!!:

Attachments

• Copy of IMG_0659.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0659.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Copy of IMG_0662 (2).jpg
    Copy of IMG_0662 (2).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Copy of IMG_0653.jpg
    Copy of IMG_0653.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
LLbean--How'd it go?

Flibbrtygibbt--9 days is too early to symptom spot. There, I said it cause you told me too! LOL, but we all do it...it's hard not to! I understand about not wanting to take meds if there is a chance of pregnancy. Have you talked to a doctor of pharmacists about safe medicines? When you gonna test?

So here is the link to where you can find the workouts I've taken part in. Not only do you get to workout to a brand new workout each Saturday, you also get meal plans and tracking tools. Membership is $3.99 a week. 1st workout starts tomorrow!

Here are a few pics from the last film shoot. That's my daughter in purple. I'm so proud of her, she did one of the workouts!!!:

Great pics Taebo!!!!

it went well...easy as can be...Only one embryo passed the PGD tests so only one put back in... a boy

So now we wait and hope it sticks!

LLbean--How'd it go?

I am not testing untill 14 dpo two reasons
one, I only have one test, strategically planned that way, if I only have one test then i have to wait to make sure i get an accurate result
two, I am way too scared to because after all how many people actually get pg thier first cy back after ttc for a year?
as for the meds there are some that are pg safe and I am using them but they arent as good as the non pg safe ones lol

a for your work out, that is pretty cool!!! looks like you reaally enjoying it!!! Its cool that your dd is doing it too!

LLbean--How'd it go?

Great pics Taebo!!!!

it went well...easy as can be...Only one embryo passed the PGD tests so only one put back in... a boy

So now we wait and hope it sticks!

Good luck lots of :dust: and :bfp: thoughts your way!!!!! :happydance:

Hey ladies,

Tae, congrats on the Taebo filming. You must be in great shape.

Future, MAJOR CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so excited for you.

Hello to all my other ladies. I love coming back and seeing such great updates.

Hi ladies,
Newcomer here! Just got married for first time ever at 37 (DH is 35). So we knew before the wedding we would be TTC soon. I do take heart, however: My paternal Grandmother got married late and was reproducing in her late 30s and early 40s (My Grandfather was 50 something when Dad was born!), Mom conceived me at 38 and had me at 39; My sister began her family of 3 at 36 and finished with the last at 42; my sister-in-law had her 4th at 42...so it runs in the family! And none of the above were labeled infertile. So there's hope to be had for all! Good luck.

Hi ladies,
Newcomer here! Just got married for first time ever at 37 (DH is 35). So we knew before the wedding we would be TTC soon. I do take heart, however: My paternal Grandmother got married late and was reproducing in her late 30s and early 40s (My Grandfather was 50 something when Dad was born!), Mom conceived me at 38 and had me at 39; My sister began her family of 3 at 36 and finished with the last at 42; my sister-in-law had her 4th at 42...so it runs in the family! And none of the above were labeled infertile. So there's hope to be had for all! Good luck.

welcome to the group. this is a great group of ladies and I think you will come to adore them just as I do.
Good luck! :flower:

ok ladies my update.
After talking to DH we decided with our history of mc to go ahead and test monday. I did and it was :bfp: so I called my doc office and they did bw.
My hcg was 36.9 which didn't bother me too much with as early as I tested. I never got a call back from the doc but I got the results from the lab. (please see my journal linked in my siggy for details on the phone call)
So I had follow up bw done wednesday but my numbers didn't double. My dr office never called me back so I called yday and left a message and still haven't heard ANYTHING I am upset and angry. my hcg increased to 66.3 but didn't double. some web sites i found say its ok because it increased more than 60% others say its likely going to be another loss.
I don't know rather to keep hope or just throw in the towel. I do think that I may very well find a new doctor.

ok ladies my update.
After talking to DH we decided with our history of mc to go ahead and test monday. I did and it was :bfp: so I called my doc office and they did bw.
My hcg was 36.9 which didn't bother me too much with as early as I tested. I never got a call back from the doc but I got the results from the lab. (please see my journal linked in my siggy for details on the phone call)
So I had follow up bw done wednesday but my numbers didn't double. My dr office never called me back so I called yday and left a message and still haven't heard ANYTHING I am upset and angry. my hcg increased to 66.3 but didn't double. some web sites i found say its ok because it increased more than 60% others say its likely going to be another loss.
I don't know rather to keep hope or just throw in the towel. I do think that I may very well find a new doctor.

Can you call your Doc again? did they test your progesterone levels? OMG so scary... I had a MC in July and I am certain it may have been saved had they given me the progesterone I needed!!!

I hope it's a sticky on for you!!!:dust::dust::dust:

ok ladies my update.

Can you call your Doc again? did they test your progesterone levels? OMG so scary... I had a MC in July and I am certain it may have been saved had they given me the progesterone I needed!!!

yeah thank you. I am sorry to hear abt your mc its hard I know
if this doesnt work it will be my 4th mc. My progesterone is actually good 20.78 at 14 Dpo. I am going to call the office again soon but right now I have my son at the pediatrition office and he doesnt know yet. Its just very frustrating.

ok ladies my update.

yeah thank you. I am sorry to hear abt your mc its hard I know
if this doesnt work it will be my 4th mc. My progesterone is actually good 20.78 at 14 Dpo. I am going to call the office again soon but right now I have my son at the pediatrition office and he doesnt know yet. Its just very frustrating.

well I did IVF this month because of the MC...so there is always that

Fingers crossed for you!

my fingers are crossed for you as well. hopefully we get to have healthy full term babies. Also would be great to have a bump buddy around the same gestation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->